Kristen Meghan, former US Air Force whistle-blower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Owning the weather" is not a policy paper - it is course work submitted as part of training.

Moreover, as far as I can remember (its been a while since I read it) - nothing in "Owning the weather" talks about persistent, spreading lines in the sky....

EDIT:

Don't forget this opening disclaimer

Owning the Weather by 2025
is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the
concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space
force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school
environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The
views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the
United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.
This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or
events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.
This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared
for public release
Content from External Source
read it for yourself:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

I have flown inside these clouds. I do it for a living. I do it every working day.

If they are what chemtrailers believe they are then I fly in concentrated forms of heavy metals, virii, disease bacteria and have been doing so for many years.

Yet the aircraft I fly show no signs of abrasion from aluminium oxide.. nor do I or any of my colleagues, flight attendants, frequent flyers suffer from strange maladies caused by this exposure. The heavy metals never show up on my radar, the engines never stop due to diamond like abrasives in the fuel. No-one refuels my aircraft wearing breathing apparatus such as they would have to if they were illegally loading trimethylalumium on my aircraft. Next you'll tell me that Commercial aircraft aren't involved despite the hundreds of videos available that clearly show airliners issuing long persistent contrails that stretch from horizon to horizon.

Penn and Teller did a TV series on this kind of thing. It was called "Bullshit". I recommend you watching it.

I'm not sure how much more "proper" you can get with that kind of research. I too do it for a living, and I observe nothing more unusual than normal water vapor becoming ice crystals, of which came from jet engines.

It is amazing how many here are only using their "logic" to solve problems when it's your pattern recognition that finds truth. For a pattern to occur reality must repeat itself over and over--therefore right brain recognizes truth. But alas, for most human males this side of the brain is always weak when they live in patriarchal societies--and why so many of their males are critical "left-brain" liars--like the ones in the USGov pulling off this lie to you. Chemtrailing people makes actual, logical sense to them because they validate it with seemingly logical lies. It's all ridiculous from the outside looking in. Very glad I do not come from one of these societies--I am Native American Mohawk and believe me when I say--these clouds and atmospheric changes are not normal.

This board unfortunately does nothing more than present a gaggle of ridiculous ol' men-hens cackling away. If that's 'the look' you're going for--SUCCESS.

I've never heard so much tosh in all my life.

Not to mention, if this is a US Military led project, who makes up most of the military? Men... So what now? We don't believe its happening because these men are higher 'up the chain' in our 'patriarchal' world, so we conveniently can't accept the truth?

And if we're old men cackling away then I will politely point you to all of the chemtrail believers and Alex Jones of this world... They cackle away too, and justify their beliefs with their own "logic".

Also... How exactly does being a Native American give you any advantage in a debate about contrails?

Moreover, as far as I can remember (its been a while since I read it) - nothing in "Owning the weather" talks about persistent, spreading lines in the sky....

EDIT:

Don't forget this opening disclaimer

Owning the Weather by 2025
is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the
concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space
force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school
environment --
read it for yourself:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Right, I did...the best way to hide something is right out in the open with a 'disclaimer' stating it has nothing to do with fact. When will humans ever learn? It wasn't JUST during the 'dark ages' insane people ruled the world--it's happening NOW. You are so compelled--no compulsively in denial, you can't read between the lines any more. Did you read the patent? You cannot argue patents--or maybe you can--it clearly state they're using toxins for spraying. Whatever the reason they're doing it--it's harming all of us. Did I mention weathermodification.com? This is a site where you can 'order up' chemtrails or anything else. If you go to their Meteorological Services page, it has some pretty interesting information. Or you could try watching this video where Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri explains in details exactly how chemtrails used to be for simple weather modification, but now are being used to harm us:

or this one:

--extra footage from "What in the world are they spraying" from numerous people in the community including a 6th grader who did a science project for rain collection and found ridiculously high levels of aluminum.

Former government workers are coming out in droves trying to get people like you all to see the truth as to what's really going on--denial is so strong in so many. If all of this doesn't convince you, try reading Edward L. Bernays(Freud's newphew) paper "PROPGANDA" (http://www.whale.to/b/bernays.pdf). He was hired by the USGov to propagandize: Fluoride, Cigarettes/Tobacco, Social Services, Education, Politics, Advertising, Women's Activities, etc. He's known as the "public relations guru" because he was so good at brainwashing people--from perusing this board I can see his tactics are still working.

This is NOT the American Dream like we were all lead to believe...it's a Eugenics nightmare orchestrated to look like a benign, patriotic, and beneficial country to it's people. Having trouble with the Eugenics aspect of depopulation? Then Google: "Genetic disease in the 1960s: A structural revolution PDF" and it will bring you to another PDF paper called "Medical Genetics at McGill: The History of a Pioneering Research Group" (http://www.cbmh.ca/index.php/cbmh/article/viewFile/1552/1545)--turn to page 33 of this doc where it says:

"THE GENETICS-BASED APPROACH TO MEDICINE: THE GROUP COMES TOGETHER....

Human or medical genetics began to develop as a field during the interwar
period when it was closely associated with the eugenics movement.
Without losing its links to eugenics, the field after World War II became
organized along new lines, around the American Society of Human
Genetics [ASHG] founded in 1948 and its journal, the American Journal
of Human Genetics....in Susan Lindee’s words, “an explosion of new institutions,
disciplines, databases, interventions, practices, techniques, and ideas turned
technically driven human genetics from a medical backwater to an exotic and
appealing medical research frontier...declining mortality and morbidity rates
from bacterial infections and malnourishments further allowed geneticists to
argue for the growing importance of their work....I suggest that the idea, so
important to the Human Genome Project, that "all disease is genetic disease"
was structurally realized and institutionalized long before technologies for
mapping the genome were available."

Eugenics is REAL and depopulation is happening right now through Genetic Modifications(and the "Human Genome Project), Vaccines, Chemtrails, Pharmaceuticals, Nanotechnology, etc. This is the REAL DEAL people. Governments trying to harm us is NOT a 'conspiracy theory,' People like Gwen Olsen, an ex-Pharmaceutical "drug pusher"(her words) are coming out, risking their lives to give you truth--that Pharmaceutical companies KNOW their drugs do far more harm than good--but they and the Government push drugs on everyone anyway and PAY DOCTORS TO DO IT!

These very brave Americans are literally risking their own safety to help you and your children...and you build websites to discredit their efforts. Save your life, save your loved ones--LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES...stop wasting time criticizing and complaining and spend more time researching & opening your eyes to the patterns unfolding right in front of you. Finally Congressmen are coming forward because OUR disease rates are now affecting THEIR OWN:

In the year 1900 heart disease, schizophrenia, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Cancer--were all RARE disorders--now they're CRIPPLING & KILLING US IN RECORD NUMBERS. Plagues were only spreading because people weren't eating properly. Poor Nutrition--proven by the USGov in NUMEROUS studies like this one: "An Evaluation of Research in the United States on HUMAN NUTRITION Report No. 2 Benefits from Nutrition Research Prepared by A JOINT TASK GROUP OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE" (http://enerex.s3.amazonaws.com/articles/human_nutrition_article/human_nutrition.pdf) are the sole reason everyone is so sick. Now think about what Government has done to our crops with their Genetic Modifications. GMO's are nothing more than vaccinated plants: they're injecting the bacteria of say fish, into the DNA of the plant--no different than what's happening to us with vaccines.

No one had access to fresh fruits & vegetables--the source of healing.(Hippocrates) They ate meat--the source of parasite & disease. Parasites were discovered as the SOURCE OF ALL DISEASE in the 1840's 1st by Dr. Louis Pasteur, then in the 1880's by Dr. Theobald Smith. The USGov printed a book "The Manual of the International List of Causes of Death" (http://books.google.com/books?id=gM...ce=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false) --->turn to pg 285 the "List of Parasites" where you'll find ALL PLAGUES listed. Parasites are EASILY KILLED WITH ORGANIC ACIDS FOUND IN FRUIT and the USGov has been HIDING all this intell...not just from us but from Doctors. In the 1940's they 'reclassified' all parasitic disease as just 'Diseases' and by the 1960's NO DOCTORS KNEW DISEASE WAS PARASITIC. Vaccines are useless as they are mutating these PARASITES making them stronger and being "reclassified" as other diseases--why everyone believes vaccines work when really they are catapulting genetically modified aka mutated forms of illness. (polio parasite now called 'asceptic meningitis')

These chemtrails have parasitic diseases inside the heavy metals--like Morgellons. They've tested the 'fibers' coming out of the sores of Morgellon's sufferers and they are of COMPLETE UNKNOWN ORIGIN--"ALIEN":

This vid has numerous news stations speaking out about about chemtrails, Morgellons, high heavy metal & toxin levels in 'contrails/chemtrails,' and the USGov's ability to conduct "top secret medical testing" on people WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. The USGov did the same thing with my tribe--elders still tell stories of the smallpox blankets given to families and waves of the disease decimating our tribe. They did it then, and they're still pulling the same crap now--but with higher technology. You just don't WANT to believe it's true--so therefore in 'your world' it won't be. Guess again. You can't denial away heart disease, or Autism, Cancer or mental illness.

If after serious investigation and consideration of all the information I've laid out for you, and you still believe this is simply a 'conspiracy theory'--there is no hope for you...or your families. If you want or need more studies, information, government websites...I'm a former investigative reporter that got OUT of the industry because it's been so corrupted. If it's out there--I will find it.

When professional pilots tell you up front that not only do they not experience anything like what you and others believe is happening, and in fact it is impossible to do with current aircraft, why do you dismiss that?

Do you have high altitude heavy jet aviation experience?

Are you familiar with meteorology?

If you answer is no to either of those questions,why do you question people who do?

You cannot physically load enough aluminium oxide or barium or strontium to make an opaque chemtrail that stretches for hundreds of kilometres into a modern aircraft. It weighs too much.

Get that into your head. NO aircraft can lift that weight to those altitudes.

It is amazing how many here are only using their "logic" to solve problems when it's your pattern recognition that finds truth. For a pattern to occur reality must repeat itself over and over--therefore right brain recognizes truth. But alas, for most human males this side of the brain is always weak when they live in patriarchal societies--and why so many of their males are critical "left-brain" liars--like the ones in the USGov pulling off this lie to you. Chemtrailing people makes actual, logical sense to them because they validate it with seemingly logical lies. It's all ridiculous from the outside looking in. Very glad I do not come from one of these societies--I am Native American Mohawk and believe me when I say--these clouds and atmospheric changes are not normal.

For the many critical human males here too arrogant to do proper research, here is a portion of the paper presented by/to the USGov/Air Force regarding Chemtrails:

"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025...A Research Paper Presented To Air Force 2025 by: Col Tamzy J. House, Lt Col James, B. Near, Jr., Maj Ann E. Mercer, Maj James E. Pugh, etc. August 1996"

"SAG (stratospheric aerosol geoengineering) is the intentional spraying of toxic heavy metal aerosol payloads with military and/or defense contractor, and/or commercial jet aircraft, for the stated goal of cooling the planet, or as stated in the Air Forces document, to control the weather over your enemy, or to deliver an aerosol agent that is chemical, biological or otherwise, over a population target, including US citizens."

Aerosol spray geoengineering patents describe jet aircraft dispersing aerosols as REFLECTIVE 'contrails' that expand into clouds. Here's the gov PDF: http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

The primary aerosol in the Hughes Welsbach patent is aluminum. From the actual patent:

"What is claimed is:

1. A method of reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a layer of gases in the atmosphere which absorb strongly near infrared wavelength radiation, comprising the step of dispersing tiny particles of a material within the gases' layer, the particle material characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said material has high emissivities with respect to radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength spectra, and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength spectrum, whereby said tiny particles provide a means for converting infrared heat energy into far infrared radiation which is radiated into space.

2. The method of claim wherein said material comprises one or more of the oxides of metals.

3. The method of claim 1 wherein said material comprises aluminum oxide.

4. The method of claim 1 wherein said material comprises thorium oxide."

Here's the .gov for that patent: http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,003,186.PN.&OS=PN/5,003,186&RS=PN/5,003,186

Another interesting point I found of all these doc's, if you go to "Figure 3-2. The Military System for Weather-Modification Operations" of this report, not only does it TELL ALL about Chemtrails, I also found the 'artist' an interesting piece of info: "Source: © 1995 with courtesy from Microsoft." --just thought I'd add that for those that may want to ridicule the "Eugenics Bill Gates" conspiracy.

Other patents call for barium, sulfur, strontium and a host of other potentially LETHAL atmospheric additives. The patents are claiming the spraying is for 'global warming' bullsh*t. They're killing us and our environment softly & slowly--whatever their claimed reason/lie. JFTR....First signs of aluminum, lead, barium or mercury poisoning--LOWERED IQ. When this happens the right brain pattern recog is usually the first to go. It's unfortunately the 'weaker' side of the brain as it is "estrogen" dominant(with more oestrodial receptors). Left brain has more androgen receptors--and why men are 'logical' and women are very 'patterned.' Testosterone-driven left brain is also where the human ego is housed. All why the dumbing down process is so effective; because the 'stronger' testosterone-driven Left hemisphere usually wins the brain war when there's compromise. The problem: left brain critical/logic minus right brain truthful patterns = LIES or Denial--which equals a very easily manipulated person--however you want to look at it, it's not good. You are are lying to yourselves and in denial--wasting time criticizing the problem to death because your pattern recog isn't functioning properly because of these fucking chemtrails/fluoride/GMO's--all working hand in hand to stupid you to death with ego-driven logic. If you cannot read what's written in the sky...and if you cannot see the patterns of the U.S. Government's Chemtrail lie now, then rest assured the Eugenics movement is succeeding.

Ridiculing this woman for being an 'attention-getter' or 'bonding' to male reporters is off-topic, useless to the goal of the thread, and far more indicative of misogyny than constructive research and/or critical thinking. Bolstering your ego into believing you or other males are so unfathomably enticing that a female could only be driven to speak out for sheer attention-seeking purposes--is stupid. This type of ridicule is far more a reflective of one's own inadequacies, than of others. The act of criticism is the same; if a human is confident in their own endeavors and accomplishments--secure in their opinions, life and intelligence--if they are happy, then they have no need to waste hours nit-picking & criticizing or arguing with others. Why you shouldn't "hold your breath waiting for any coherent response from" Kristen Meghan. She's doing the right thing....telling the truth. If you can't recognize that--that really is your problem, not hers. She isn't doing this to validate your doubts, she doesn't need to. She does what she does to clear her own conscience and possibly help others along the way; provided they're people capable of SEEking truth.

This board unfortunately does nothing more than present a gaggle of ridiculous ol' men-hens cackling away. If that's 'the look' you're going for--SUCCESS.

Wow. Lots of good stuff in there. Nice to know where you're coming from, I don't think I've encountered the quasi-feminist spin on chemtrails before.

Last edited by a moderator:
When professional pilots tell you up front that not only do they not experience anything like what you and others believe is happening, and in fact it is impossible to do with current aircraft, why do you dismiss that?

Do you have high altitude heavy jet aviation experience?

Are you familiar with meteorology?

If you answer is no to either of those questions,why do you question people who do?

You cannot physically load enough aluminium oxide or barium or strontium to make an opaque chemtrail that stretches for hundreds of kilometres into a modern aircraft. It weighs too much.

Get that into your head. NO aircraft can lift that weight to those altitudes.

Simple...because you're either lying, or you've been compartmentalized to the point where you have no clue what you or they are really doing.

Are you familiar with lying--because that is what Government does, and what they train their employees to do. I have close personal experience with this....they've been lying to my tribe since day 1. I can question anything I want--people are absolute idiots not to. It's already been proven what they're doing, studies, interviews, taped meetings, government documents, patents, etc--so your 'opinion' re: "You cannot physically load enough aluminum oxide" for chemtrails is moot. You're just another idiot government worker that's obviously been inoculated to the point you are no longer able to access proper intelligence to see what's really going on. IT'S WRITTEN IN THE FUCKING SKY...no need to prove anything to someone who's mentally and physically blind.

When the lawsuits start--and believe me they will start SOON--and are won against the government(and possibly the pilots) for crimes against humanity--you'll regret not listening. Being a party to a crime, whether knowingly or not, is a crime. Just ask any woman married to a drug smuggler that got caught living in the house with all the drugs when she had 'no idea' what her man was doing. You can and will go to jail if it's proven you helped dump these chemicals. just sayin'

Simple...because you're either lying, or you've been compartmentalized to the point where you have no clue what you or they are really doing.

Are you familiar with lying--because that is what Government does, and what they train their employees to do. I have close personal experience with this....they've been lying to my tribe since day 1. I can question anything I want--people are absolute idiots not to. It's already been proven what they're doing, studies, interviews, taped meetings, government documents, patents, etc--so your 'opinion' re: "You cannot physically load enough aluminum oxide" for chemtrails is moot. You're just another idiot government worker that's obviously been inoculated to the point you are no longer able to access proper intelligence to see what's really going on. IT'S WRITTEN IN THE FUCKING SKY...no need to prove anything to someone who's mentally and physically blind.

When the lawsuits start--and believe me they will start SOON--and are won against the government(and possibly the pilots) for crimes against humanity--you'll regret not listening. Being a party to a crime, whether knowingly or not, is a crime. Just ask any woman married to a drug smuggler that got caught living in the house with all the drugs when she had 'no idea' what her man was doing. You can and will go to jail if it's proven you helped dump these chemicals. just sayin'

These pilots aren't government workers, and they have vastly more knowledge in aeronautics and atmospheric science than you have demonstrated in your few posts.

The topics you bring up have been debunked thoroughly. I suggest you take the time to look around at all the threads and read up on the false claims made by the chemtrail community.

There is a Politeness Policy here. I suggest you adhere to it or warnings will start being handed out.

The lawsuits started... And stopped due to lack of evidence.

I ask once again... Do you have any heavy jet aviation experience? Do you know a thing about meteorology ?

Here are some other questions for you.

What is the MTOW of a 747?
How much fuel does it carry?
What is the specific gravity of aluminium oxide?
How many cubic metres is contained in a contrail 150km long?
What density of aluminium oxide is required to make a chemtrail opaque?
What would be the derived weight of an aluminium oxide chemtrail using the answers to the above questions?
What would be the derived weight of the chemtrail compared to the MTOW of the 747?

Don't accuse me of lying till you can come up with cogent answers to those questions.

Eugenics is REAL and depopulation is happening right now through Genetic Modifications(and the "Human Genome Project), Vaccines, Chemtrails, Pharmaceuticals, Nanotechnology, etc. This is the REAL DEAL people....

Where are all the dead bodies and mass die-offs then?
In the year 1900 heart disease, schizophrenia, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Cancer--were all RARE disorders--now they're CRIPPLING & KILLING US IN RECORD NUMBERS. ...

We exist in record numbers now too. Have you accounted for that?
Parasites are EASILY KILLED WITH ORGANIC ACIDS FOUND IN FRUIT and the USGov has been HIDING all this ...
This should be easily confirmable...

But this person disagrees with you...
When we are filled with parasites, no amount of herb (no matter how good it is) or medication or protocol is going to help us, because there are simply so many of the worms. The way to help ourselves is to stop feeding THEM.

Foods that (99.99% of the time) do NOT feed parasites:

eggs

chicken

brown rice, millet, and amaranth (whole grain and flours, as long as both are well cooked before ingesting)

bitter green vegetables (raw spinach, adult romaine lettuce, Celery , cucumber w/ skin, etc)

onion

garlic

butter (small amounts)

rice bran oil (butter and rice bran oil are the only two acceptable oils--all others feed parasites)

Salt is great (just check it for additives--pure Sea Salt is best). Oregano, black pepper, and garlic powder are also spices that will NOT feed your parasites.

NO TEAS. Black coffee (sweetened w/ pure stevia) is okay and olive leaf tea are okay, though. (Btw, olive leaf tea is an amazing immune tonic *and* parasites hate it too---I get mine from olivus.com--they have a good deal on bulk leaves)

NO FRUITS. Tomatoes are the only exception.

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1019660
Also, how do *you* know if the government has been hiding it? They didn't do a good job?
You can't denial away heart disease, or Autism, Cancer or mental illness....
So this is the genocide? Does that mean the causes of heart disease as they are known to us are false and they all come from the sky?

You are passionate, that's commendable. Perhaps you can start a thread for each detail you have evidence for.
eg, 'fruits kill parasites'.

Wow. Lots of good stuff in there. Nice to know where you're coming from, I don't think I've encountered the quasi-feminist spin on chemtrails before.
quasi-feminist--whatever you want to tag it is up to you. I really don't give a fuck. Doesn't make what's in my post any less true. What's being done goes far beyond what Hitler was doing--and it's been going on since the end of WWII. Hermann Goering gave USGov much info on how to manipulate the masses in '47 at the Neuremburg Trials. Same year Edward L. Bernays' Propaganda techniques were incorporated, shortly after the CIA was founded, then the American Society for Human Genetics around the same time. Parasitic disease was being re-classied as simple 'disease' and the real cures were being hidden. Did you know NO PRESIDENT has died of Cancer since Ulyses S. Grant in the 1800's? Coincidence--NO. And finally the pharmaceutical companies launched testing and distribution in earnest in the late '40's early '50s. At the same time MK-ULTRA became a full blown program where illegal human testing/experimentation was going on with servicemen and civilians--possibly why the 'pilots' on this board are so stupid to what's really happening with chemtrails. It's been widely reported that the MK-ULTRA program never stopped, they just changed names 'reclassifying' themselves again. Ignorance & stupidity abounds in this country--chemtrails, fluoride, vaccines, GMO's, etc are all reasons for this.

EFHerne clearly has no intention to discuss these topics reasonably and has been banned for three months for excessive impoliteness.

EDIT: After reconsideration, I have reduced the ban to one week.

Where are all the dead bodies and mass die-offs then?

We exist in record numbers now too. Have you accounted for that?

This should be easily confirmable...

But this person disagrees with you...
When we are filled with parasites, no amount of herb (no matter how good it is) or medication or protocol is going to help us, because there are simply so many of the worms. The way to help ourselves is to stop feeding THEM.

Foods that (99.99% of the time) do NOT feed parasites:

eggs

chicken

brown rice, millet, and amaranth (whole grain and flours, as long as both are well cooked before ingesting)

bitter green vegetables (raw spinach, adult romaine lettuce, Celery , cucumber w/ skin, etc)

onion

garlic

butter (small amounts)

rice bran oil (butter and rice bran oil are the only two acceptable oils--all others feed parasites)

Salt is great (just check it for additives--pure Sea Salt is best). Oregano, black pepper, and garlic powder are also spices that will NOT feed your parasites.

NO TEAS. Black coffee (sweetened w/ pure stevia) is okay and olive leaf tea are okay, though. (Btw, olive leaf tea is an amazing immune tonic *and* parasites hate it too---I get mine from olivus.com--they have a good deal on bulk leaves)

NO FRUITS. Tomatoes are the only exception.

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1019660
Also, how do *you* know if the government has been hiding it? They didn't do a good job?

So this is the genocide? Does that mean the causes of heart disease as they are known to us are false and they all come from the sky?

You are passionate, that's commendable. Perhaps you can start a thread for each detail you have evidence for.
eg, 'fruits kill parasites'.

Not sure where you're getting that list from--all parasites are fed by sugars and carbs. Dr. Otto Warburg proved and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery that the oxidation of processed sugars and fermentation of meat(proteins) are what cause Cancer. If you want to heal from disease you must only eat fresh organic fruits and vegetables all raw all the time. Juicing is best. Then there's the magnesium miracle--80% of people are Magnesium deficient and it's linked to almost every disease known to man. Please do your own research. Magnesium bi-carbonate is best. Bicarbonate or baking soda lightens the load o magnesium & calcium(both metals) making them more absorbable. They discovered this when cows in Australia were living 50% longer--comperable to humans living to 150 years of age. Here's article. http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-toni...T_Wonder_water_test_results_-_14092011_files/

Again...government hides their shit right out in the open. The internet was originally meant for military & government to communicate their intel but was too big to keep quiet. That's why people like you 'can't possibly believe' government is 'up to something.' CUZ THEY KNOW IF THEY DON'T HIDE IT YOU'LL THINK "well they couldn't possibly be doing any that bad." But they are.

...Please do your own research....

Please present evidence to back up an assertion.

I'm unlikely to research stuff I don't care about, but you do, so please show me *your* research.
Teach us what you know.

Again...government hides their shit right out in the open. ...

So they hide the fact that fruit kills parasites by saying that on the internet?
Or... huh?

It is amazing how many here are only using their "logic" to solve problems when it's your pattern recognition that finds truth. For a pattern to occur reality must repeat itself over and over--therefore right brain recognizes truth. But alas, for most human males this side of the brain is always weak when they live in patriarchal societies--

Science supporting this breathtaking generalisation please?

Not sure where you're getting that list from...

It comes from a thread on a forum by someone who believes they have morgellons...

I have learned more than I've ever wanted to know about parasites (in dealing with my Morgellon's like scourge---btw, I don't have any visible fibers, but I have many of the other symptoms, 100% dealing with some sort of full-body worm that seems to live in or on the skin during it's larval stage).

I used it mainly because someone who believes in morgellons also believes most fruits are not good for killing their parasites, in contrast to what you said, and I thought it was ironic.
However, a search for 'fruits kill parasites' brings up a few articles that confirm this belief, so that puts the lie to your claim that the US government is suppressing this information.
Also interestingly, a lot of articles come up saying how fruit flies use alcohol to kill off their parasites.
eg..

Fruit flies seek out alcohol as a drug to kill parasites. Video by Emory University.
Infected fruit flies turn to alcohol to self medicate, a new study shows.
Anyway, not that important...

If you have been banned and are unable to respond, may I suggest that when you can, you start a thread and choose something you think proves your point, (provided it hasn't already been covered, and if it has and you have new evidence then you can add it to the existing thread to be examined), and give your investigative journalist take on it, with the references and citations an investigative journalist would have been trained to show.
You can 'appeal' to one of the moderators by private message if you're ready to make that case.

Again...government hides their shit right out in the open. The internet was originally meant for military & government to communicate their intel but was too big to keep quiet. That's why people like you 'can't possibly believe' government is 'up to something.' CUZ THEY KNOW IF THEY DON'T HIDE IT YOU'LL THINK "well they couldn't possibly be doing any that bad." But they are.

What ever happened to PostIts or memos?

What is interesting is that it may the lack of parasites that are causing some auto immune diseases.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1618732/

The Hygiene Hypothesis suggests that parasites and microbes have been important for shaping and tuning the evolution of the human immune system (8). According to this hypothesis, the immune system is in a state of preparedness, primed to repel the pathogen assaults that characterized the lot of humanity for most of its existence. In developed countries industrialization has strongly contributed to human migration from rural areas to the cities. One of the consequences of resettlement has been the removal of people from the pathogen-replete ecosystems in which their immune systems had adapted since prehistory. Sanitation, and access to clean food and water became a common life standard for most individuals in the developed world. Additionally, following the Second World War the use of antibiotics became commonplace, dramatically altering exposure to bacterial pathogens. The fact that infections were no longer prevalent has led to the emergence of autoimmune inflammatory diseases. This suggests that parasites, if not actually preventing autoimmunity per se, at least divert the immune system to the more productive cause of limiting tissue pathology. Parasites themselves wield an astonishing array of mechanisms to evade the ravages of the host's immune system and in so doing ameliorate the more self-destructive aspects of a response.

http://www.tufts.edu/alumni/magazine/winter2007/features/good-worms.html

Rates of asthma, Type I diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and inflammatory bowel disease—the Big Four diseases that involve a malfunctioning immune system—have risen sharply in industrialized nations over the past half-century. “They’ve gone up like this,” says Weinstock, flicking a thumb toward the ceiling. At the same time, the Big Four remain rare in the developing world.

Trends in asthma are particularly intriguing. The incidence of the disease among British children climbed from less than 5 percent in 1964 to more than 25 percent in 2001. By late 2004, asthma was touching one in five households in the U.K.—one of the highest rates in the world—and killing a British citizen, on average, every seven hours. Meanwhile, the condition remains practically nonexistent in underdeveloped countries with poor sanitary conditions.

Why the upsurge in autoimmune diseases? People often finger environmental causes—chemical exposure of some kind, or more dust in the air, or the greater use of vaccines. But Weinstock, in a moment of inspiration that resembled a comic book lightning flash, turned this idea on its head.

Back in the early 1990s, he happened to be working on two book projects at the same time. One book concerned parasitic worms; the other, inflammatory bowel disease. Weinstock noticed that the first had declined in number as the other rose. “Deworming and the rise in IBD are directly related,” he said. In contrast to what practically everyone in the world believed, the missing worms seemed to be having a deleterious effect on human health.

“What if,” he asked recently as he sought to replay his thinking from 10 or 15 years ago, “the increase we see in autoimmune disease is due to a lack of exposure? What if it’s caused by something that we’re no longer exposed to that we should be exposed to? Let’s start from scratch. Can something affect the immune system because you’re not exposed to it?”

Weinstock’s question took the scientific inquiry in a whole new direction. The mental leap involved had the effect of rendering a negative print of a familiar scene, whereby black goes white and white black, reversing the figure and ground.

Weinstock needed some hard numbers to buttress or refute his working hypothesis that people and worms historically have enjoyed what he calls a “good parasitic relationship.” To gather evidence, he pored through public health data gathered across the American South in the 1930s that showed that as many as 70 percent of the residents carried worms without any ill effect. During this period, only about 400 people had died from parasitic infections—mostly from trichinosis—out of a rural population of millions.

“That’s a pretty small number, given the sample size,” Weinstock points out. “So just how dangerous were these worms?”
Infecting folks with whipworms is being studied as a treatment for several intestinal auto immune diseases.

I'm pretty sure eating fruit wont rid you of intestinal worms. I've heard that a diet of fresh garlic makes them less likely to enjoy residence in your bowels though.

Really, we seem to go through the same lines of discussion with every "chemtrail" expert .
What I do is to discuss on the relevant YouTube videos my reasons why "chemtrails" are a fraud. See my latest YouTube video
Rosalind Peterson NO REAL EVIDENCE for "chemtrails"

That was amazing. I have had many a run-in with EFHerne but it has only been in the 500-character limited environment of YouTube (I know, I really shouldn't). Politeness policy prohibits me from clearly expressing my opinion of her state of mind but I think we all saw the same stuff.

Ah... now I see what EFHerne was talking about on Youtube. She(?) said this place is full of liars, etc, and that no one can post the truth here. Well, maybe what I see on this thread leads me to a different conclusion.

Her qualifications really should be irrelevant. There's plenty of people with seemingly impressive credentials (like Ted Gunderson, head of the Los Angeles FBI office) who fall into conspiracy culture and end up repeating bunk. It's the actual evidence that's important. She does not appear to have any.

However, examining her credential IS still somewhat valid debunking if people are using it as evidence. It's a fallacy (appeal to authority), but still worth pointing out if the authority is fake.
Really Mick? "Her qualifications really should be irrelevant......It's a fallacy (appeal to authority)" when you quote government officials and wikipedia all the time as fact. When your argument has nothing more then government officials as your evidence then 'appeal to authority' fits just fine but then when it fits your need you say 'appeal to authority' is a 'fallacy'! None of her claims have been debunked so how can you state that she provides no evidence 'as for as you are concerned'? Whistleblowing is one if not the only way we learn of government, industrial, military complex corruption and with what she says matches exactly with what others have been coming out and saying and all the data and other evidence is showing. So it is amazing how photos, video, patents, whistleblowers, government documents, studies, soil tests, satellite data, snow when it is 45, 50 degrees, admitted government run experiments etc. etc. etc. are all 'not evidence'. What would be evidence Mick? nothing.....
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/noaa_letter_dhs_hurricane_modification.pdf
https://ams.confex.com/ams/29Hurricanes/techprogram/session_24276.htm
http://intellihub.com/2013/04/03/ma...ngineering-problem-calls-for-global-solution/

Really Mick? "Her qualifications really should be irrelevant......It's a fallacy (appeal to authority)" when you quote government officials and wikipedia all the time as fact. When your argument has nothing more then government officials as your evidence then 'appeal to authority' fits just fine but then when it fits your need you say 'appeal to authority' is a 'fallacy'! None of her claims have been debunked so how can you state that she provides no evidence 'as for as you are concerned'? Whistleblowing is one if not the only way we learn of government, industrial, military complex corruption and with what she says matches exactly with what others have been coming out and saying and all the data and other evidence is showing. So it is amazing how photos, video, patents, whistleblowers, government documents, studies, soil tests, satellite data, snow when it is 45, 50 degrees, admitted government run experiments etc. etc. etc. are all 'not evidence'. What would be evidence Mick? nothing.....
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/noaa_letter_dhs_hurricane_modification.pdf
https://ams.confex.com/ams/29Hurricanes/techprogram/session_24276.htm
http://intellihub.com/2013/04/03/ma...ngineering-problem-calls-for-global-solution/

Snow falling at 45-50 degrees? Cooling by evaporation (in a rather extreme case) can explain that, and I can guarantee you that's not a government mantra.

Oh dear, geeksquad100, I won't presume to address that mess on behalf of the person you addressed it to. I will say that the statement about appeals to authority (which was right in front of your face, yet you still managed a perfect cherry-pick) was immediately followed by "but still worth pointing out if the authority is fake" which clarifies the context for all. Except you. Obviously.

Really Mick? "Her qualifications really should be irrelevant......It's a fallacy (appeal to authority)" when you quote government officials and wikipedia all the time as fact.

The problem is when you rely on individuals, and use their credentials as a reason for believing them in the absence of any actual evidence. Kristen has produced nothing of evidence.

That really does not compare to the references quoted by Wikipedia. Or peer-reviewed science.

If she has evidence, then let's see it.

Ms Meghan admits earlier in this very thread that the subject of her alleged "whistleblowing" related to an Occupational Health and Safety issue potentially impacting ground personnel. In an unrelated matter, she seems to go with the "chemtrails" hoax but did not intend, and apparently has not endorsed, claims that she is a whistleblower with regards to chemtrails. The cross-connection does seen to have been made by some, though.

Ms Meghan admits earlier in this very thread that the subject of her alleged "whistleblowing" related to an Occupational Health and Safety issue potentially impacting ground personnel. In an unrelated matter, she seems to go with the "chemtrails" hoax but did not intend, and apparently has not endorsed, claims that she is a whistleblower with regards to chemtrails. The cross-connection does seen to have been made by some, though.

Didn't stop her going on Joe Rogan's show and describing how she thought chemtrail planes were being built on her base though.

She is an E list celebrity. A step up from Madison Moonstar. Meghan says she gives money she recieves from the chemmie circuit to charity. I wonder if it is 100%.

Just wanted to state in re to the post about the Purple Heart.. it is not awarded for "getting hurt" it is awarded for being injured in combat, by the enemy.
Also I found thread after Meghan and Nate on the streets of Chicago in July. I'm glad to see a great environment for discussion is available.

Last edited:
I feel a bit sorry for Meghan. If there is evil afoot by big government, big business, big greed, she is spoiling her chances of representing the truth with her tabloid-like approach, lack of scientific evidence, and ever-growing self aggrandizement. She has continually made herself the main act. So many declarations of who Meghan is, before the issue of chemtrails. Too often she calls attention to her self-titled moniker "Loud Mouth Liberty Enforcer". What enforcing has been accomplished? I have also seen certain physical changes which might be investments to boost a desire for celebrity status. I am no troll, and I have no desire to debunk Meghan. However, I prefer to follow someone with better credibility and a lack of self love, somebody such as Kimberly Carter Gamble. I do keep in mind that Meghan is a mother, a daughter, a military veteran, and a concerned American....I just wish she would tighten things up.

I feel a bit sorry for Meghan. If there is evil afoot by big government, big business, big greed, she is spoiling her chances of representing the truth with her tabloid-like approach, lack of scientific evidence, and ever-growing self aggrandizement. She has continually made herself the main act. So many declarations of who Meghan is, before the issue of chemtrails. Too often she calls attention to her self-titled moniker "Loud Mouth Liberty Enforcer". What enforcing has been accomplished? I have also seen certain physical changes which might be investments to boost a desire for celebrity status. I am no troll, and I have no desire to debunk Meghan. However, I prefer to follow someone with better credibility and a lack of self love, somebody such as Kimberly Carter Gamble. I do keep in mind that Meghan is a mother, a daughter, a military veteran, and a concerned American....I just wish she would tighten things up.
What are Meghan's latest appearances ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back