1. Joe

Joe Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  2. Pete Tar

Pete Tar Senior Member

What makes you think it's photoshopped in the first place?
  3. Joe

Joe Active Member

His mothers hand is Black ? look close at the hand next to Obamas arm . Same photo was used on Huff Po as well . I did a image search and only could find that one .
  4. Soulfly

Soulfly Senior Member

That shirt is groovy but the hair looks a lil phallic.

080312.jpg
  5. Joe

Joe Active Member

6. mynym

mynym Banned Banned

Not sure about the picture but we've had military industrial or CIA puppets as presidents for a while now. Look at it this way, the fact that they apparently tried to get rid of him with another 911/Benghazi mixed in with the theatrical production of other riots around the world and the fact that he's been dragging his feet on Syria (To the extent that a puppet can drag his feet against his strings.) might be a good sign. What do you think would have happened if Romney Inc. had been elected? We'd probably already be fighting over Iran's path to the sea at the behest of Israel, no matter what might be in our own interests as Americans... etc.

I've always wondered if perhaps we should just move to Israel so that we could have more representation in our own government. Just kidding. They don't really have much representation in their government either.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Joe

Joe Active Member

Puppets is exactly what we got , Meet the new boss same as the old Boss . :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Pete Tar

Pete Tar Senior Member

The hand is either in shadow, or they altered her to look whiter than she really is, or started to make her blacker but forgot to finish because....? F***ed if I know.
    The other guy's forearm is very dark where it goes behind (Obama's?) elbow.
    Joe, I think your hatred of Obama may be affecting you to see things that aren't there.

Wait, you believe any event in the world that comes to any international attention is orchestrated?
    Oh, don't bother answering, I don't care.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Mick West

Mick West Administrator Staff Member

This is from the more original version of the photo:
    [​IMG]

I don't think it's her hand, as that would make the arm too long. I think she's just holding something that's behind them. See the two black "antenna" above and the white things below. She's holding a toy or something.

Seems ridiculous anyway, as there's plenty of other photos of her.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  10. Joe

Joe Active Member

Well what many believe is that it is Frank Marshall Davis that was Photoshoped out of the photo . I thought Id try to find a image without the darker hand . Its clearly the hand of a male not a female . This also has nothing to do with my dislike of Obama only my distrust and all the mystery surrounding him . He is just a puppet .
  11. Joe

Joe Active Member

heres a short promo

12. Mick West

It's nonsense. It's just a brown blob, it could be anything. They start with a crappy low resolution jpeg file, which is not even the original photo, and then read things into compression artifacts.

Here's the original from Facebook:
    [​IMG]

Here's the "hand" in the original:
    [​IMG]

The chairs are different colors. It's just nonsense. Grasping at straws. There's no mystery here.

And again, there's so many other photos of them, why fake this one?
  13. Mick West

Looking at it more, it seems like it's something he's carrying tucked under his armpit, like a baseball glove.
  14. Joe

Joe Active Member

I agree Id just throw the photo out rather then go through the trouble of photoshoping in my mother if I were trying to hide something ? Or maybe Id do it on purpose as a game . Its clearly a hand not a glove . like the BC and SS and records it all adds to the mystery and I believe its all a diversion .
  15. Mick West

It's not clearly a hand at all. It's a brown blob with a couple of lighter blobs that look like a couple of knuckles. You are just primed to think it is a hand because of the position. Subtract the mother and show it to someone:
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Josh Heuer

Josh Heuer Active Member

So it's something floating in his arms? It doesn't seem to affect his shirt as though he's holding it in between. It doesn't cover up any part of his arm or shirt in any visible way. It seems to be behind him. I personally think it looks like her hand although like Mick said, it would make her arm seem a little too long. Not really sure what the point of someone photoshopping this picture is though.
  17. JeffreyNotGeoffrey

JeffreyNotGeoffrey Active Member

In the blown up pic I see a white dot above "the hand." I think that is the remainder of her arm in the background of whatever that thing is. If it were a hand it looks to belong to someone huge. Again that was in Bizarro World where the President evidently had no young pics of himself with mom and HAD to photoshop her in for no important reason whatsoever.
  18. Joe

Joe Active Member

Unless its someone you dont like ? Like ripping out a picture of a x friend ? Or just to stir the pot ? who know but it was at one time posted on his facebook . Just proves everything about him is Fake . :)
  19. Cairenn

Cairenn Senior Member

There is nothing fake about it. The only thing 'fake' I see, is folks making a big deal out of it.
  20. Joe

Joe Active Member

something that cant be debunked ?
  21. Josh Heuer

Josh Heuer Active Member

So if someone photoshops a picture of Obama, that means Obama is fake? I doubt he would have anything to do with the picture being faked. It sounds to me like you're trying to justify your hatred for Obama by creating some conspiracy around this photo. It seems like it's simply unexplainable.
    It could possibly be her OTHER hand.
  22. Joe

Joe Active Member

The conspiracy is in the video above I didnt create it . Debunk it or move on .
  23. Cairenn

Cairenn Senior Member

24. JRBids

JRBids Senior Member

I'm starting to think maybe someone who doesn't like Obama photoshopped it, and is saying Obama did it.
  25. Josh Heuer

Josh Heuer Active Member

I did watch the video. It seems the person who made the video is just pushing a conspiracy theory with no evidence at all to back up their claim. It's a case of them seeing what they want to see, not what's really there.
    I don't need to debunk that video; the person who created the video first needs to show a little evidence of their claim before anything can be debunked. Using an old blurry picture and pointing out some minor inexplicable oddity and then trying to say it was some guy's hand, I'd really like to see where they came up with this at.
  26. Cairenn

Cairenn Senior Member

A couple of things that get me about the whole 'Pres Obama's father is Frank Marshall Davis" thing is that then REMOVES the birth certificate issue (I noticed that the 'Davis theory' started showing up when the birth certificate hype started dying down. Frank Marshall Davis' son has denied it.

For those not up on the 'scandal', Frank Davis was a friend of Pres Obama's grandparents. He was not communist, he was an activist for such things as the integration of military, and end to anti Semitic laws, The right of soldiers in a war zone to vote and such.

http://kaleokualoha2878577.newsvine...st-the-obama-davis-relationship-10-april-2011
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Joe

Joe Active Member

28. Landru

Landru Senior Member

Normally when one posts a quote they also post a link. It looks like you lifted the external material from Keywiki. KeyWiki is a website founded by Trevor Loudon and is described by Wikipedia as right wing.

The Wikipedia page for Frank Marshall Davis does not describe him as a communist. A lefty sure but not a member of the communist party. His FBI file might say that and maybe it is true. So what? How does it answer the question Is this photo of Obama's mother photoshopped.
  29. Cairenn

Cairenn Senior Member

We need to remember the 'red scare' of the Mc Carthy era where anyone on the left was branded as a communist

At that time there was no place for a black activist in either of the major parties. He was no more willing to 'sit down and shut up' than the folks were that started the Tea Party.
  30. Joe

Joe Active Member

Mc carthy was 100 % percent correct and most were in Chicago . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soviet_agents_in_the_United_States . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project LOL like your source talk about Disinformation
  31. Cairenn

Cairenn Senior Member

Mccsrthy was nothing more than a modern day witch hunter. He destroyed so many careers and lives, that if there is a hell, he is there now.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Joe

Joe Active Member

upload_2013-7-17_22-10-16.png Nice source Frank Marshall Davis Son ? If he is in hell he with a lot of those communist pigs . He is a Hero
  33. Cairenn

Cairenn Senior Member

Is there a problem with that? He is a retired US Air Force Intelligence officer. A solid American citizen.
  34. Joe

Joe Active Member

35. Joe

Joe Active Member

36. Cairenn

Cairenn Senior Member

He was NOT a pedophile. Unless you consider anyone that write novel that has one in them a pedophile.

He wrote a NOVEL not an autobiography.

Try a different source of information other than a right wing site.

Joe you seem to like disinformation when it agrees with you, don't you?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Joe

Joe Active Member

Seems you do the same as well . If it fits your narrative . :) The PDFs are from the FBI
  38. MikeC

MikeC Senior Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. JRBids

JRBids Senior Member

You provide links after you make your claims he was a pedophile and Stalinist to the DEFINITIONS? Here I thought these links would take me to actual proof of your bogus claim. INstead it goes to a conservapedia page? A site that exists because of someone's repugnance towards anyone who does not think the same as they do? You know know bounds in expressing your personal disgust of anyone who doesn't lean so far right they fall over.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Joe

Joe Active Member

and wikipedia is any better ? or Huff po ect .