How Chemtrail promoters explain 60 year old photos of Contrails

Did I hear him correctly...did he mention "Greys" as in the alien meme??

Scott- you clearly review this site, is there any chance you would participate in a discussion on the science and nature of contrails??

Did I hear him correctly...did he mention "Greys" as in the alien meme??

Yes. He also says (at 6:00) "The E.T. technology Transfer that Eisenhower approved in 1952,53,54", which refers to this story that arose after Eisenhower had to visit the dentist:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_q_0.htm
On the night and early hours of February 20-21, 1954, while on a ‘vacation’ to Palm Springs, California, President Dwight Eisenhower went missing and allegedly was taken to Edwards Air force base for a secret meeting.
When he showed up the next morning at a church service in Los Angeles, reporters were told that he had to have emergency dental treatment the previous evening and had visited a local dentist.
The dentist later appeared at a function that evening and presented as the ‘dentist’ who had treated Eisenhower. The missing night and morning has subsequently fueled rumors that Eisenhower was using the alleged dentist visit as a cover story for an extraordinary event.
The event is possibly the most significant that any American President could have conducted: an alleged ‘First Contact’ meeting with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force base (previously Muroc Airfield), and the beginning of a series of meetings with different extraterrestrial races that led to a ‘treaty’ that was eventually signed. This astonishing First Contact event, if it occurred, will experience its 50th anniversary on February 20-21, 2004.

This paper explores the evidence that the First Contact meeting had occurred with extraterrestrials with a distinctive ‘Nordic’ appearance, the likelihood of an agreement having been spurned with this ‘Nordic race’, the start of a series of meetings that led to a treaty eventually being signed with a different extraterrestrial race dubbed the ‘Greys’, and the motivations of the different extraterrestrial races involved in these treaty discussions.
The paper will further examine why these events were kept secret for so long, the significance of the 50th anniversary of Eisenhower’s meeting with extraterrestrials, and whether an official disclosure announcement is likely in the near future.
Content from External Source

He also states at 4:15
and so, we have an issue that we need to deal with. This is why the toxins have been accumulating for so long in our soils, in the water, and why all of the weather books and the contrail books going back to the early 50s have these types of trails in them, is because they have been in the sky since then.

Jay, I edited your post to change "50 years" to "60 years", as he actually says in the video at 4:00
I believe that we have had this program in place for 60 plus year"

Jay, I edited your post to change "50 years" to "60 years", as he actually says in the video at 4:00
I believe that we have had this program in place for 60 plus year"

I believe this is what is known as "moving the goalposts"...

Considering that this involves two of the leaders, Dane Wigington and Scott Stevens who have both appeared in Michael J. Murphy's movies, Murphy needs to address the issue as well, since they are sending out contradictory stories. It might be useful to create a video showing the way the leaders explain what the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail is, and when they each claimed there was a change.

I believe this is what is known as "moving the goalposts"...

I've posed this question to him on YouTube, to see just how far he is willing to move them:

Scott, at the conference when I showed you the copy of Clayden's Cloud Studies (1903), you then said you suspected deliberate atmospheric modification had been going on for over 100 years, which would predate Paperclip, etc. How do Clayden's photos (several of which are from the early 1890s - see "Cloudland" W. Clement Ley, 1893) fit in with what you say in this video?

Interesting response to the Stevens claim that chemtrail spraying has been going on for over sixty years:

stevensresponse.jpg

so easy to buy-in.

I've posed this question to him on YouTube, to see just how far he is willing to move them:

Scott, at the conference when I showed you the copy of Clayden's Cloud Studies (1903), you then said you suspected deliberate atmospheric modification had been going on for over 100 years, which would predate Paperclip, etc. How do Clayden's photos (several of which are from the early 1890s - see "Cloudland" W. Clement Ley, 1893) fit in with what you say in this video?

His Response:

What I saw in that book were effects of the Morphogentic Field (or the Orgone) as Reich called it on the clouds. It is this field that I see the chemtrails most interested in.
Scott Stevens in reply to Mick West 18 hours ago
I then asked:

Was that a man-made thing? Was something manipulating the clouds then?
Mick West in reply to Scott Stevens (Show the comment) 18 hours ago
But he did not reply.

Thats Ok . Ill pass . Aliens ? Roseanne Barr ? Jeez Im ready to give up .

No actually they look like totally different scenes . The landscape is even different , The pictures of Sparticus almost look fake . They just recently were found ? haha ! Nothing proved nothing disproved . only that Scott Stevens listens to Coast to Coast a little .

Two Twitter accounts, which I believe are sock-puppets for WITWATS amongst other things, have now started posting leading statements about 'photos of chemtrails going back 60 years'.

I wonder if this will eventually become a pseudoscientific 'out' for the aluminium content of soil?

Two Twitter accounts, which I believe are sock-puppets for WITWATS amongst other things, have now started posting leading statements about 'photos of chemtrails going back 60 years'.

I wonder if this will eventually become a pseudoscientific 'out' for the aluminium content of soil?
What specifically makes you suspicious about the sock puppets? I know next to nothing about Twitter, but would like to know what you are seeing, and what conclusions you can make.

What specifically makes you suspicious about the sock puppets? I know next to nothing about Twitter, but would like to know what you are seeing, and what conclusions you can make.

Any decent puppeting software would push updates at random times, but if they are going low-tech we might see similar times between updates from different accounts. Aside from that we can look at the similarity of tweets(perhaps outright identical if they're sloppy), as well as who they follow/retweet.

Any decent puppeting software would push updates at random times, but if they are going low-tech we might see similar times between updates from different accounts. Aside from that we can look at the similarity of tweets(perhaps outright identical if they're sloppy), as well as who they follow/retweet.

The two accounts I have in mind are definitely automated 'ask a question' accounts. Their agendas are pretty clear,and the tweets which are related to chemtrails follow any new developments,changing every week or two.

Back