Has the 9/11 Truth Movement Stagnated?

In other words, I said there were events that could happen with some degree of predictability, and events like these are occurring now. I said they could draw uncomfortable attention to 9/11. Let's see if they do.
I bet they don’t. Care to make a more specific wager?

Today, in the press we see that Trump is threatening to open classified files related to JFK. Speculations on his motive in the Independent:

In other words, I said there were events that could happen with some degree of predictability, and events like these are occurring now. I said they could draw uncomfortable attention to 9/11. Let's see if they do.

It seems the pending release of the JFK files was established by Congress in 1992. Trump can extend the withholding or he can let the law release date take place. No conspiracy on Trump or others part.

"But under a 1992 law on the JFK files, all records previously withheld either in part or in full are to be released on Oct. 26, 2017, unless the president authorizes that they be withheld longer."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret-john-kennedy-assassination-files-set-release/story?id=50630313

My most reacted-to post so far, with 5 funnies and 3 disagrees. A quote from it:

Look what happened since I wrote that.

On Oct 19, Obama and Bush criticized Trump's leadership. They are the old guard. Both reflected on how society has become more divided. Bush said:

“Our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrications,”
Content from External Source
Which I agree with. I would say that is simply an empirical statement that reflects the mood in the US at the moment. In this context, it is not surprising that there is increasing interest in WTC 7 in Google searches.

Today, in the press we see that Trump is threatening to open classified files related to JFK. Speculations on his motive in the Independent:

Classified documents were due to be released under law - but timing could prove convenient if they discredit the agencies involved in the Russia investigation
Again, I agree with the analysis. Conspiracy theories can serve as a political football under current societal conditions and in this case can be directed towards factions within the government perceived as anti-Trump. As we all know, drawing attention to one conspiracy theory often directs attention to others. This may also increase interest in WTC 7.

It's true that you said events could happen...and some events did happen. Did I miss the Nostradamus angle?

I bet they don’t. Care to make a more specific wager?

I said there were certain events which were predictable which could by their nature draw uncomfortable attention to 9/11. I didn't express a millenarial faith that the end times of the 9/11 lies were upon us.

There is a dynamic at play in US politics which could get out of hand when the Russia investigation comes to a head.

Hillary Clinton has claimed that Russian interference in the presidential election was a 'cyber 9/11', which is to say, an attack by state-backed external actors on US institutions.

“I think there a lot more connections that have yet to come to light,” Clinton said Sunday evening in London, according to BuzzFeed News.

The former Democratic nominee said if she had been elected president, she would have called for an independent commission to "get to the bottom of it."
In the context of the ongoing FBI investigations into Trump campaign/Russia links, Trump has suggested that a dossier of allegedly compromising material could have been paid for or commissioned by factions within the US working with Russian officials in order to discredit him.

Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th. Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?
So one side is openly speculating that the security services conspired with politicians and external actors in an attempt to engineer political change, while the other is evoking 9/11 analogies.

Add to this that Trump has to defend against internal opponents and rivals among the Republicans. One line he has already used against George Bush and Jeb Bush was that the former was weak on terrorism because he had the worst terror attack in living memory take place on his watch. Trump's campaign manager skirted across the line between failure and deliberate 'incompetence' previously:

Lewandowski suggested to Breitbart News Radio that the Bush administration may have deliberately allowed the 9/11 attacks to happen. “They were well aware that things were taking place both on our soil and internationally,” Lewandowski said. “And, they either chose to do nothing about it, maybe through miscommunication, or weren’t prepared for it, or ignored it.” “I don’t know which one it was, and it’s not for me to say,” he continued. “But what we do know is we had the worst terrorist attack on our soil during that administration — and that’s very clear — in a lifetime.”

Last edited:
It's true that you said events could happen...and some events did happen. Did I miss the Nostradamus angle?

I interpreted the 5x funny and 3x disagree reactions to my post to mean that those MB members did not find my analysis at all plausible. I said some events were predictable, and they have come to pass. That shows the analysis was plausible.

It seems the pending release of the JFK files was established by Congress in 1992. Trump can extend the withholding or he can let the law release date take place. No conspiracy on Trump or others part.

"But under a 1992 law on the JFK files, all records previously withheld either in part or in full are to be released on Oct. 26, 2017, unless the president authorizes that they be withheld longer."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret-john-kennedy-assassination-files-set-release/story?id=50630313

Yes, which is indicated in the subheading I quoted:

Classified documents were due to be released under law - but timing could prove convenient if they discredit the agencies involved in the Russia investigation

I interpreted the 5x funny and 3x disagree reactions to my post to mean that those MB members did not find my analysis at all plausible. I said some events were predictable, and they have come to pass. That shows the analysis was plausible.
Oh, my mistake. I thought you'd made a claim of something significant occurring re. WTC 7...

So again: you said events could happen...and some events did happen.
But you're choosing to interpret events happening as vindicating your posts (?)

Oh, my mistake. I thought you'd made a claim of something significant occurring re. WTC 7...

So again: you said events could happen...and some events did happen.
But you're choosing to interpret events happening as vindicating your posts (?)

Yes, events show that my analysis was plausible.

On facebook someone posted this on a friend's wall:

Guys, FB has dried up, maybe this is why I got so upset and had a meltdown, we are seriously in an echo chamber over here, it's just really silly, as we pat each other on the back. The real showdown is on Twitter, and we are headed for a 4th Reich if we don't get some back up over there ASAP, NO JOKE. They are targeting whites for the next round up and kill, some sanity and pointing out who the real Nazis are is imperative now more than ever over there. Folks are being killed over stupid crap, and they need to get educated, anyone up for it? I'll banner back up if you guys want to come over and help? It's just basically doing the same thing you do here, just times a hundred and on a world wide scale..
Along with this pic.

twitter fb is.jpg

Last edited:
Back