Global March Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering

Hmmm. That girl with the megaphone is pretty attractive. I wonder how many of those guys are following her, or following her ideas. ;)

10k+ followers, she got famous after this video

And yeah, she is attractive. On her personal page there is sooooo many creepy truthers :D

But she is nice and smart so I hope she will wake up of the chemtrail theory bubble. Will try to burst her bubble, but it's hard when you are so into conspiracys and other stuff (atleast it was for me).

Here's an article in Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch about the various protests that occurred around New Zealand - small numbers, as you'd expect, and only in those locations with a "dedicated" following by the look - Nelson is a bit of a "hotbed", but interesting that apparently some people refused to take handouts in Taupo - perhaps there's hope for general humanity yet!! :)

"Note the geo-engineered sky in the background," says Clare of the Greymouth photo. Or maybe it's just strato/altocumulus? Also, some practical signage hints might be in order. The banner being held up by someone in Greymouth (created with felt pens?), from a distance of more than 20ft would appear to read...

ST P T E
C EM C L
WARFA E
FROMABO

Come on people! Big solid letters on white card! (Admittedly, the "Look Up" banner on the car in the background is a bit better).

And the guy in Christchurch? What was he thinking when he decided to stage his protest at Cathedral Square? The central city is (even more of) a ghost-town since the quakes knocked most of it down -- if you wanted to actually try and get your message across to people you'd be about 10000% better off by heading off to one of the big suburban malls, surely?

Last edited:
those locations with a "dedicated" following by the look - Nelson is a bit of a "hotbed"

Figures, being Nelson and all. That said I think there are a couple of factors that might elevate Nelson's "awareness". That part of the country has long had a reputation as a haven for "alternative" trending folk with a proclivity to believe in this kind of stuff, and it's also a part of the country where a lot of contrails will be visible.

"Note the geo-engineered sky in the background," says Clare of the Greymouth photo. Or maybe it's just strato/altocumulus? Also, some practical signage hints might be in order. The banner being held up by someone in Greymouth (created with felt pens?), from a distance of more than 20ft would appear to read...

ST P T E
C EM C L
WARFA E
FROMABO

That sign makes my eyes hurt.

Ok there is a simple fact that I do not understand? Why can't the zealous group like this muster the funds to do their own "non bought off" study? Seems like if there is so much zeal and outrage that every believer would be willing to kick in a few bucks? Yes they would for sure get contrails without chemicals, but if this is so wide spread as they say, it would not take very many samples to find a positive?

A possible explanation: they think the "evidence" they already have is so blindingly obvious that the only people who aren't convinced by their arguments either have their heads in the sand or are shills. Thus paying for something like that won't help them, since it won't convince the ostriches/shills, and everyone else they can already convince with what they already have. So their money is better spent on something else.

It's on again - 25 January - look out for a chemtrail protest near you!!

Armed and ready! Armed with knowledge that is ;)
Not intending to troll or annoy anyone, just have a chat with people like last time and see if they find my information reasonable or not. To my surprise there were many newcomers last time, people who had been "awake" about "chemtrails" for less than a year. Many of them were quite eager to point out their arguments, which were, to no surprise, the usual bunk that's been around for almost ten years now on the net. And practically all of these people had never heard my perspective before. Some responded "aha, didn't know that..." while others were more naive, commenting that badly interpreted soil and water tests indicate that "things are thankfully not so bad yet".

https://www.facebook.com/events/768893509806218
Well, I see there will be one in my home town. I guess I will be taking it in. I'm not sure what my strategy will be. Need to see whether they have actually gotten a permit. If not, I have just as much right to talk as they do. Most of the people signed up so far are younger people I don't know.
Nothing in Austin, Texas, as far as I can tell. I'm not motivated to drive to Houston or Dallas to check out the events there. Even if I went, I think I'd just observe and maybe take a few photos to share here, I don't have a whole lot of desire to engage.

It seems the Mt. Shasta Event is planned for a place that has functioned as a quasi-public space, but is actually privately owned. The organizers do not have permission as of yet.

It seems the Mt. Shasta Event is planned for a place that has functioned as a quasi-public space, but is actually privately owned. The organizers do not have permission as of yet.

But the 25th is this weekend! This is obviously some new definition of the word 'organiser' that I haven't previously come across before

But the 25th is this weekend! This is obviously some new definition of the word 'organiser' that I haven't previously come across before
I think they just came out with their facebook page Monday. They may be able to pull it off. The main part of the event is in front of City Hall, which is public.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1380285858896705/
The Dutch side of the protest, they have permission from 14:00 to 18:00. Too bad I can't make it that day.

The last post from "Darko Darkest" about them wanting a government statement is kind of silly, since both the Dutch government and the EU already have quite clearly stated that no evidence for chemtrails exist, and that they are 'just contrails'
EU:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//TEXT+WQ+E-2007-2455+0+DOC+XML+V0//EN
NL (Dutch):
http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/documen...5/21/besluit-wob-verzoek-over-chemtrails.html

http://www.ci.mt-shasta.ca.us/CCO-12-01.pdf The city has a 5 page special events ordinance. One of the requirements is 30 days advance notice, so they don't qualify. However the city hall plaza can be used for speeches without a permit. If they don't get a permit, they do not have exclusive use of the area. So, in theory I could get into a shouting match with their speakers.--They can't amplify without a permit. http://www.ci.mt-shasta.ca.us/cityplaza.php

Last edited:
Just a little ramble but the notice/permission issue got me thinking about applications to ny local council and people having a chuckle. But then I got thinking about Northern Ireland and whether they would have to notify the Parades Commission http://www.paradescommission.org/ . Then it hit me. The CT community complain they don't get enough media coverage so just hold a National/International March in Belfast. It is a good bet that if it is listed by the Parades Commission and over 100 attendees someone will organise a counter march and before you know it you have another stand off. The BBC would be all over it, questions asked in Parliament and Stormont and Gerry Adams having to make a statement like "Brits may be b******s but they are not spraying us like roaches".

I am surprised no one has thought of it. Easyjet and Ryanair do cheap flights.

There is an event in Eugene Oregon and I'm going to be in Eugene all weekend. Although Saturday is my gf's birthday, I believe the GMACG thing is going to happen near the Eugene Saturday Market and my baby loves the market so I might actually get a chance to talk to some of our local chemmies. If nothing else, I'll at least take some pics of the 'crowd'.

I don't think I'll go to the LA one, unless invited. Some of them seemed rather hostile, and I think my presence there only served to reinforce my "shill" status in their minds. I did talk to one young woman and I thought I was getting through with the science, however she then said she thought I was "gaslighting" her. I was flabbergasted.

Basically it was super suspicious that I seemed to be making sense, because she knew what I was saying was wrong, but it seemed right, so I must have been using some mind-control technique.

The people who attend these marches are true believers. While I would be very happy to have a frank discussion with them, unfortunately the feeling is not mutual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
Gaslighting is a form of mental abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity.
Content from External Source

Solrey, time with your girlfriend is time well spent. Don't waste it on chemtrailers.

Agreed. I found out that saturday market doesn't happen during the winter months anyway, but I wasn't planning on ditching my gf since the "event" is right across the street from where the market would be. Plus, starting today we're spending a few days on the coast before heading to Eugene. Unless we happen to be right there for other reasons I'm not even going to suggest it 'cause like you said, it would be a waste of time otherwise well spent.

I joined the facebook event that was closest to me (Calgary) and politely asked if anyone had visited contrailscience, had any evidence... Was promptly blocked, called a troll, shill etc. My posts were also deleted.

My goodness. For a group so interested in "exposing the truth," they sure are averse to facts, evidence, science, and debate...

My goodness. For a group so interested in "exposing the truth," they sure are averse to facts, evidence, science, and debate...
Sure, because they think they already know the truth. And because they must be right (they know the truth) you can only be wrong. Sad, but that's mostly how it works.

I joined the facebook event that was closest to me (Calgary) and politely asked if anyone had visited contrailscience, had any evidence... Was promptly blocked, called a troll, shill etc. My posts were also deleted.

Knowing facts would require them to admit they were wrong.

Mt Shasta event is on. They got a ruling that permit was not required. They have permission to meet at Parker Plaza as long it is just their initial meeting area. I suppose game theory would suggest saying something to the effect that "I don't want to talk to you, because you're not open minded." City Hall receptionist (a cop's wife) warned me I could get arrested for disturbing the peace. I probably ought to see who is on duty at the police station and talk to them ahead of time.

I noticed Vancouver and Seattle don't have event pages. I find this curious (even though Victoria BC has one.) Both could be considered "activist towns." I've only been on the coast for 7 months but have seen very little in the way of persistent contrails as of yet. Perhaps like Mick in LA, we mostly get them in the winter, and in that case it's mostly cloud covered.

Anyways, interesting observation I thought.

The weather here in Los Angeles today has a cloud layer that might be described as either "normal", or "HAARP clouds", depending on your disposition.

Possible conditions for fallstreak holes though.

Contrail forecast (this is for 7AM today) does not indicate any contrails. Maybe later though.

lol our guy says he cant go cause he got sick shoveling the chemsnow. what he really means is 'im not going cause its colder than a witches ... out there!"
snow.JPG

The cloudscape is evolving here for the LA march. They assemble on a small clifftop by the pier, so have an excellent view out over the ocean. Right now there's a couple of short persistent contrails, and a lot of cirrus uncinus. Forecast is for mostly sunny morning, clearing up by noon. High of 72°F/22°C. A lovely day.

Looking west (over the ocean)

Looking up and east:

People at a march are highly motivated, and so are likely to take any cloud as suspicious looking. The residents and tourists they approach will be a bit nonplussed about the whole thing. However the last march was in clear blue skies, so it will be interesting to see if the reaction is different now.

Alright so here comes the after action report from the event in Gothenburg, Sweden.

First of all it was cold as *insert desired swear word*, because of the negative temperatures and chilly winds. But me and four other skeptics still went out to the event.
There were only a handful of chemtrailers there, maybe 5-7 people (66 people signed up on the event page) that held signs and gave out flyers. From what I could see, not a lot of people were interested in the flyers or the whole protest in general.

What really struck me was the fact that the lady that was responsible for the event recognised me as soon as I approached her. I have been participating in "discussions" over at some Swedish conspiracy pages on Facebook before, so it was no surprise that she knew who I am. The reaction from her was freaking ridiculous and the most childish thing I've ever seen. She basically said this when I approached her: "ÄR DET CHRISTIAN, DIN SKITUNGE!!11!", which translates into "OH IS IT CHRISTIAN, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT". She was very aggressive and it was impossible to talk to her, even when I stayed calm and tried to look happy. She also decided to take photos of us skeptics, so of course I smiled for the camera.

Another thing that was a big failure for the CTers was that a couple of Iranian activists showed up, protesting for the release of some hostages or something. So it was very confusing and I don't see how anyone would be interested in the CT protest, just because it was so messy.

To sum up the event - for them it was a failed attempt to "wake" people up and not a lot of people showed up.

The march in Berlin had a low turnout. About 70 people showed up, some apparently to make fun of chemtrailers (tin foil brigade, literally). The Cologne march was not even visible on the webcam overlooking the square they met on, and Freiburg seemed to have a low turnout as well. Last year, Berlin was one of the biggest events of of the march internationally. But well, winter finally started in Germany, it's freezing cold outside. Some chemtrailers were bemoaning the blue sky, suggesting it was due to their march.

LA is probably quite a bit warmer right now, so it will be interesting whether more people participate there.

Edit: Pictures of the Berlin event here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/soerenkohlhuber/sets/72157640136192306/

Last edited:
Back