Global March Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering

There were 4 organised for the UK. London, Burnley, Glasgow and Douglas. The scores so far seem to be
London "tens of people"
Burnley 10
Glasgow unknown
Douglas 1 (I assume the organiser went)

Well that will have sent out a really worrying message to tptb.

Mick, is that a google translation of Kohlhuber's text? It misses the point of the slogans the skeptics were shouting, "infiltrated" into the demonstration:

The originals were "Chemtrails für alle, sonst gibt's Krawalle" (rhyming), and "Das Wetter muss weg!" ("The weather needs to go!") which is adapted from "Die Mauer muss weg!", a slogan against the Berlin Wall meaning, roughly, "tear down the wall" or "the wall needs to go!". I have to say I laughed.

Demonstrations are actually not a good place to have arguments, the whole atmosphere works against it.

A couple of photo's from a Dutch protest (I couldn't attend any myself)
https://www.facebook.com/events/464130293670932/

As far as I know there were two in the Netherlands; one in The Hague and one in Groningen, the pictures seem to be from The Hague. In the comments they talked about 20 people showing up in Groningen, from the pictures I would say something like 60/70 people showed up at the other one (although some people might even be people passing by)

The comments on one post there are mostly showing dissapointment about the number of people showing up and the attraction they were getting/able to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
About 150-200 people gathered to demonstrate against chemtrails and other nonsense on 25.08.2013. Also present were kingdom citizens [nationalists?] and other conspiracy theorists.
Content from External Source
"Reichsbürger" - They claim that World war 2 didn´t ended correctly and that today´s germany is still occupied by the US and the "Bundesrepublik Deutschland" is just a smal company ("BRD-gmbH") They think that the "Deutsches reich" from 1918 still exist and they´re sellling passports, driver-licensees etc marked with "Deutsches Reich" instead of "Bundesrepublik Deutschland"...

The Left guy is one of them - the other guy is reading some of their pamphlets

"Reichsbürger" - They claim that World war 2 didn´t ended correctly and that today´s germany is still occupied by the US and the "Bundesrepublik Deutschland" is just a smal company ("BRD-gmbH")
"Funny". There is some theory that the Netherlands weren't correctly freed from the Nazi's, and we are still occupied by Germany.
I guess this German twist does mean we were liberated after all ;)

Yeah, the German "Reichsbürger" are close to the Freemen on the Land in their arguments at least part of the time. Sometimes they just blatantly steal arguments, making no sense at all (gold fringe to flags).

Do the Dutch have this as well?

Wow, a lady on the Event page for the Stockholm march said "Oh how nice of them to not spray today", and everybody was like "Oh they are joking and are laughing at us". But I proceeded to break the bubble and said "Well maybe the weather was nice enough so the conditions for contrails to form weren't there. Jesus".

This was my first reaction to this: [Exploding head]

I'm back!

There was about 30 people there. They went from the Pier to 3rd st, then back to the Pier. There was a couple of guys filming for Infowars, and I did a little interview with the. Then had an extended discussion (mostly on camera)with a woman called Sharon, who was very polite, but thought I'm very misguided. We covered a lot of points though.

There was a mixed bag of attendees, some of the older crowd, but also what seemed like more younger people. They were mostly very resistant to discussing it. There were a couple of rather eccentric guys there, but most everyone was very polite.

The weather was pretty overcast, so no trails were spotted.

They were pretty spread out, like this time 8, or thereabouts.

(several people in the above image are just tourists)

Last edited:
Well the protest in Dallas wasn't very large- 6 or 7 people with a handful of small signs, no pamphlets or bullhorns and the streets around us were deserted. I wore my uniform which worked great since I didn't have to waste time explaining who I was. I walked up and broke the ice by telling them I was the enemy, they all thought it was funny. They were being filmed by a small crew from some production company and I was invited to interact with them while they filmed. I didn't care though, I didn't want to be "that guy" who couldn't be on camera.

It was 6 against 1 and very difficult to have a conversation but I will say that with the exception of one lady, they were all very respectful and friendly. They all (except for one) let me finish all of my points and they seemed very tolerant. But I had to be careful about what I said because of the fast pace I found myself accidentally using their terms and forgetting some fundamental rules of debate. Plus it was hard to stay on topic with 6 rebuttals to my one point. And it was very, very hot.

This group was very entrenched as one would expect and they were all indoctrinated to the aluminum climate manipulation theory but the one rude one was very stuck on her symptoms from the spray. I showed her some charts that had lots of intersections on them as well as my medical and license. The rude one couldn't explain why I was so healthy but claimed it was my age.

The leader was very well spoken but her points were pretty common, many of which I didn't have a one or two line rebuttal for so I wasn't as effective in that setting as I would have liked. I did point out some inconsistencies in her arguments but of course it went no where. All in all I probably spent 30 mins with them. I offered to hang around and answer any questions but I think they didn't like my presence so no one took me up on it. As a I was leaving their group they all smiled and shook my hand (except for the one) and it was very non- confrontational. I chatted with the police for a few minutes and then left. I'm sure I looked very out of place in my uniform.

I wouldn't do it again unless it was cooler and I had some points to reference I think to keep it on target. I think I would print out a FAQ and hand that out maybe but I doubt it would help.

I looked up the film crew (Jupiter productions) and they either do filming for hire or they film for some of the cable networks. Maybe I'll show up some day on a "History" channel show. But I'm more inclined to believe it will be in some sort of WITWATS show. It wasn't for the news, that's for sure.

Some remarks on the Berlin demo.

This happens on popular Places of berlin (Alexanderplatz, Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag) with a lot of trafffic by Tourists, especially at a sunny sunday. So the peoples looking to be more persons, because you see a lot of passers in the background, having a smaltalk, walking from here to there etc.

Police seperated some sceptics at the request of the organizers. Other sceptics taken part the whole time, handout flyers with short exporations about contrails or advertisment for the german Chemtrail-Debunking-book and talked friedly to the demonstrators.

The Author of the chemtrail-debunking-book was also present all the time, he had some friedly smaltalk and seemed to convinced a women. And since today, the chemtrail-debunking-book is sold-out at amazon

I´ve spotted 5 well-known "Reichsbürger" on the pictures, but i only new the popular ones, one had a smal megaphone, they all handout different flyers. 2 Days ago, One of the leaders of the local Chemtrail-activism-group in Berlin demanded his guys not to draw the "Reichsbürger"-Thing too much forward. But they do. The local Chemtrail-activism-group is heavy infiltrated by the Reichsbürger-nuts. Some meetings of the chemtrail-group are available on youtube, they talk much more about their beloved "Deutsches Reich" than about "Chemtrails".

They use the Chemtrail-Hypothesis as a entry-door to their other claimes. Some of them even believe that Hitler is alive in Antarctica, they´ve build thousands of "Reichsflugscheiben" hidden in the hollow-earth,, waiting for the rigth moment to free the whole world with their fleet of Nazi-Spaceships. Yes, they really believe that, i´m not kidding.

That would have been useful especially as the RAF don't fly 747's.

Neither does almost every body else. There are only around a dozen or so purely military operated 747s, split between the US and Iranian air forces. The US has the 4 E-4B's and two VC-25s, and Iran some -100 and -200 conversions for tanking, transport, possibly command post stuff. I've seen the "military 747" claim crop up a few times, I'm guessing usually by people who don't know how few of them there actually are, and just how unlikely it would be to see one.

There seems to be very little online about this. London, Berlin, Gothenburg (Sweden). Seems like there would be more if the interest was as much as they suggested. Look at all the "planned" events in Australia.

The dots are really just where individual chemtrail true-believers happen to live.

Agreed, but where did New Zealand go on that map? :)

Along with an uncertain number in East Auckland (delayed because the organiser overslept apparently), one in Taupo, and a few in Nelson:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=oa.208773869288755&type=1

I didn't see any in Wellington, but I was on my way to the pub to mark my birthday with some friends, and thus had other priorities.

I started visiting facebook pages, but few are reporting good news.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin- 7
Seattle, WA-4
Virginia Beach, VA- Madison not yet reporting
Richmond, VA- 3
Burlington, VT- not yet reportng
San Antonio, TX- 7
Houston, TX- not yet reporting
Dallas, TX-
Austin, TX- not yet reporting
Memphis, TN- not yet reporting
Charleston, SC- not yet reporting

It looks like it's too early to gather information, but we do have fifty states. If there were 20/state, that would total about 1000 people in the country that started it all. When the true total comes out, I'd bet it's less than 500 nationwide. Pretty dismal hope for a "critical mass" to develop.....

stop.jpg

Moms gonna have to check under the kid's bed for monsters tonight. This is like child abuse. I hope she can't read.

Less than 20 turned up in Sydney, out of a population on 4.5 million. I had a chat to a few. They were mostly harmless. One guy with an American accent who claimed to be a light aircraft pilot steadfastly avoided any discussion with me but I was able to get a counter view out to some.

In Melbourne there were about 1000 protesters storming the streets with firebrand rhetoric...... however cursory investigation reveals approx 970 of them were protesting events in Egypt, which brings into question why they were included in photographs about the Chemtrail protest happening at the same time..?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.496576567091289.1073741830.369486729800274&type=1

LA/ Santa Monica had about 35 die hard believers with signs and hand outs provided by the organizers. Mike Murphy and the original WITWATS cast members from We are Change LA were a no show even though they get a lot of the credit for restarting this chemtrail hoax.

I noticed Mick was very gracious in all of his presentations and chats with these people even though some of them wanted so hard to express their pent up anger toward him. He kept his cool and answered all of their questions with clarity and dignity even though he's heard many of those concepts many times before.

Some of my chats with these people mainly came down to what is a contrail and why it does persist. The sad truth is none of them have even done the basic research of just looking up the word contrail to find out what it really is and can do in the right conditions. They have such a huge blockage of distrust for anything remotely scientific or government explanation that they very willfully stay completely uninformed. It's sad to see anyone fall for such a obvious hoax and so willing to ignore all of the factually simple explanations. Maybe some of these people will go away with just a seed of new knowledge to just further explore why a contrail can persist, why their aluminum water tests using pond sludge are incorrect and why criss-crossing lines are just normal intersecting flight paths. We can only hope.....

It seems that the Demonstration in Berlin has the most dramatic pictures - Regarding the postings here.

Local Newspapers reporting 200-300 participants. I wasn´t there but i think 250 to be plausible by watching the pictures. And don´t forget: About 40 Sceptics where also there (I´ve recognized some of them, not all weared a tinfoil-hat - and not all are members of the "piratenpartei" or the "left-wing-Spectrum" as sayed in the Link Mick translated ;-)

That sounds quite a lot of people, but you have to know, regarding the german conspirancy-Scene:

If some of our German "Chemtrail-Gurus" announcing a big event, there will come 150-200 people. Werner Altnickel (Our "German Carnicom") hold a lecture in Berlin 6 Months ago, and there where an audiance about 200 people. Dominik Storr, Speaker of the german chemtrail-citizen-movement "sauberer Himmel" (Clear Sky) hold a lectrure in a small village "in the boonies", and it was sayed he had 170 visitors.

That seems to be the "german chemtrails-traveling-circus", following every big event on the scene...

To compare them: These are pictures from the bigest 9/11-Demonstration in Germany.

This Demonstration (pictures taken on the tenth anniversary of 9/11), was announced months before (as the global chemtrail-march was) and heavenly advertised by the Truthers Websites. Media reports 400-500 participants

If you wonder, why there is a "11.9" on the banner and not "9/11". Germans use a different format to write a date. We don´t use Month/Day (MM/DD) like the most english-speaking does.We would call 9/11 the "eleventh day of Semptember": Results in "11.9."

There seems to be very little online about this. London, Berlin, Gothenburg (Sweden). Seems like there would be more if the interest was as much as they suggested. Look at all the "planned" events in Australia.

The dots are really just where individual chemtrail true-believers happen to live.

What's this map all about? Is it based on Google searches?

Some of my chats with these people mainly came down to what is a contrail and why it does persist. The sad truth is none of them have even done the basic research of just looking up the word contrail to find out what it really is and can do in the right conditions. They have such a huge blockage of distrust for anything remotely scientific or government explanation that they very willfully stay completely uninformed. It's sad to see anyone fall for such a obvious hoax and so willing to ignore all of the factually simple explanations. Maybe some of these people will go away with just a seed of new knowledge to just further explore why a contrail can persist, why their aluminum water tests using pond sludge are incorrect and why criss-crossing lines are just normal intersecting flight paths. We can only hope.....

I've found it very interesting that everyone asks "why are there gaps". Perhaps since this is such a common question, it might be worth working on a better presentaton of the explanation than:
http://contrailscience.com/broken-contrails/

I gave that explanation at least four times today.

I've found it very interesting that everyone asks "why are there gaps". Perhaps since this is such a common question, it might be worth working on a better presentaton of the explanation than:
http://contrailscience.com/broken-contrails/

I gave that explanation at least four times today.

The most important point to get across in the "gaps" explanation is that the contrail formation is continuous at the plane during initial formation. The gaps, if any, appear seconds or minutes later. This suggests that the cause is more to do with the environment, than the released material, whatever it is.

Yeah, the German "Reichsbürger" are close to the Freemen on the Land in their arguments at least part of the time. Sometimes they just blatantly steal arguments, making no sense at all (gold fringe to flags).
Do the Dutch have this as well?
I have seen a couple of discussions passing by on similar subjects, not sure how big the crowd really is. The 'not being liberated' idea seemed to be coming from a member of the SOPN ( http://www.sopn.nl/ Sovereign Independent Party Netherlands) which also had an agenda to stop chemtrails from being sprayed...

The most important point to get across in the "gaps" explanation is that the contrail formation is continuous at the plane during initial formation. The gaps, if any, appear seconds or minutes later. This suggests that the cause is more to do with the environment, than the released material, whatever it is.

I always like to ask them why clouds have gaps. Show them an every day normal occurrence that is basically the exact same thing...and it yet doesn't given them pause.

Pictures of the San Diego chemtrailers

993673_654856537858841_178264771_n.jpg 1234685_654856394525522_849905286_n.jpg

The guy in the orange vest is the organizer ( Syd Stevens ( aka.. Socal Skywatch)), who used the Facebook identity 'Blue Skies San Diego' to create the event in SD.

socalskywatch.jpg

Last edited:
Some more from the Stockholm event.

The man you se on the left is one of the leaders of the Partiet de Fria (Party of the free) which are heavily involved in spitting out conspiracys in their political agenda.

Partiet De Fria writes this on Facebook about the march:

Vi är ett unikt politiskt parti som vi alla bör känna oss stolta över att vi startat igång. Det har hänt historiska saker sedan starten. Aldrig tidigare har ett politiskt parti ifrågasatt reella problem på så djup nivå som vi i PDF gjort. Ta bara att vi fanns på plats fysiskt i Watford och demonstrerade mot den genomkorrupta Bilderberggruppen (Bank/Oligark/Media/Globalist-Maffian)som saknar all form av insyn. Att vi dessutom on the record tagit ställning mot Earth Hour (klimatbluff & CO2-skatt), GMO, ställt tuffa frågor under Almedalen där vi blottar den korrupta samsynen mellan bluffen röda vs blåa laget och nu igår mot Geoengineering/Chemtrails. SNACKA OM ATT VI ÄR ETT UNIKT PARTI!
Translated:

"We are an unique political party that everyone should feel proud to have [helped] started. Historical things have happened since the start. Never before has a political party challenged real problems on such a deep level as PDF. Just take for example that we were physically on site at Watford and protested against the thoroughly corrupt Bilderberg group (Bank/Oligark/Media/Globalist-Maffia) that lack all form of transparency. We also committed against Earth Hour (climate hoax & CO2-taxes), GMO, posed tough questions during Almedalen [a Swedish political gathering for established parties] where we expose the corrupt consensus between the red and the blue team [the left and right of the political spectrum] and now we march against Geoengineering/Chemtrails. WE ARE TRULY A UNIQUE PARTY!"

If any Swedish party should deserve a tinfoil hat label, it must be this party.

Partiet De Fria writes this on Facebook about the march:

Vi är ett unikt politiskt parti som vi alla bör känna oss stolta över att vi startat igång. Det har hänt historiska saker sedan starten. Aldrig tidigare har ett politiskt parti ifrågasatt reella problem på så djup nivå som vi i PDF gjort. Ta bara att vi fanns på plats fysiskt i Watford och demonstrerade mot den genomkorrupta Bilderberggruppen (Bank/Oligark/Media/Globalist-Maffian)som saknar all form av insyn. Att vi dessutom on the record tagit ställning mot Earth Hour (klimatbluff & CO2-skatt), GMO, ställt tuffa frågor under Almedalen där vi blottar den korrupta samsynen mellan bluffen röda vs blåa laget och nu igår mot Geoengineering/Chemtrails. SNACKA OM ATT VI ÄR ETT UNIKT PARTI!
Translated:

"We are an unique political party that everyone should feel proud to have [helped] started. Historical things have happened since the start. Never before has a political party challenged real problems on such a deep level as PDF. Just take for example that we were physically on site at Watford and protested against the thoroughly corrupt Bilderberg group (Bank/Oligark/Media/Globalist-Maffia) that lack all form of transparency. We also committed against Earth Hour (climate hoax & CO2-taxes), GMO, posed tough questions during Almedalen [a Swedish political gathering for established parties] where we expose the corrupt consensus between the red and the blue team [the left and right of the political spectrum] and now we march against Geoengineering/Chemtrails. WE ARE TRULY A UNIQUE PARTY!"

If any Swedish party should deserve a tinfoil hat label, it must be this party.

They also claim to be very freedom loving.

Other than what you posted, they are just like all the other Parliament parties in Sweden, either Socialistic Liberals/Conservatives whatever :p

It appears that VA Beach had three people. M had four signs and had to rotate between them.

Back