Footage of Boston Suspects/Cops Fire FIght

Alchemist

Banned
Banned

You can hear them yelling "chill out, chill out, we didn't do it!"

Eyewitness testimony from a resident who lives where this occurred claiming there was no bombs, and the police ran over the older suspect in a SUV and then shot him.

You can hear them yelling "chill out, chill out, we didn't do it!"

Eyewitness testimony from a resident who lives where this occurred claiming there was no bombs, and the police ran over the older suspect in a SUV and then shot him.

It's not really clear what is being yelled out. And also, how do you know who is yelling? Why do you assume it is either brother? (I say assume because you clearly can't see them. Can you honestly identify who those voices belong to?)

Also, she identified the vehicle as a police SUV...that was just a mistake on her part. It was indeed an SUV; however it was just a stolen SUV Dhzokar was in that ran over Tamerlan.

Listen again.. you can hear that clearly. It's even mentioned in the comments.

How do you know that? "That's what the officials claimed" doesn't cut it.

Listen again? I listened to it like 10 times. It's like those ghost hunting people who make out 'EVP's from random noises.

And again, I ask, how do you know who is yelling? You know what either of their voices sound like?

My 'official source' is Wikipedia...it seems a little more reliable than the evidence you've presented.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia.

LOL @ Wikipedia being MORE RELIABLE evidence than an unadulterated VIDEO footage of what happened from the news & EYEWITNESS testimony.

[...]

[Admin: Politeness edits]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone can edit Wikipedia.

LOL @ Wikipedia being MORE RELIABLE evidence than an unadulterated VIDEO footage of what happened from the news & EYEWITNESS testimony.

[...]

[Admin: Politeness edits]

I'm not sure how accurate that testimony is. As I said, she misidentified the vehicle as being a police SUV when it was just an SUV. It was a chaotic scene. Mistakes were made on her part. What are you trying to prove with her testimony?

I forgot to post this link...

http://www.getonhand.com/blogs/news/7743337-boston-bombing-suspect-shootout-pictures

Check that link out, it was an eyewitness in his house who was literally right there taking pictures through the event. Definitely shows evidence of at least one blast, along with his claim that there actually was at least one bomb (he says pressure cooker bomb).
I'm guessing the lady who claimed there were no explosions most likely mistook the explosion for gunfire, but who knows.

Edit: actually, after listening to her testimony again I realized she was asked about there being any more explosions or gunshots AFTER the incident, she only says she heard none after the fact. She never denies there were explosions.

Back