Discussion of use of the "Advocating Violence" thread

Since their inception, Al-Qaida has been making public threats against the west. Then they follow through by blowing up planes, trains, buses, boats, restaurants, hotels, embassies, night clubs, barracks' and office towers.

How do you know?

But let's go back to my question, when these people threaten to shoot down a chemtrail plane, how do you know they are not serious?

Did Al Queda or Bin Laden post it on their Facebook ? Im talking about Americans or westerners .
I think the fact that they say it on their own Facebook with their real name would make it unlikely . The fact people who do come here for answers and are abused and ridiculed make Metabunk look bad and destroys everything you guys wish to accomplish .

Did Al Queda or Bin Laden post it on their Facebook ? Im talking about Americans or westerners .
I think the fact that they say it on their own facebook with their real name would make it unlikely . Did Al Queda or Bin Laden post it on their Facebook ?

If you're talking about American westerners then why did you bring up 9/11 hijackers?

The point here is that YOU are claiming these are not serious threats. I'm asking to back it up.

Clearly you can't, or don't want to answer the question. That's OK. The reality is that you just simply don't know if these are empty threats or not. None of us do. Some unsubstantiated claims, and your personal incredulity does not change that fact.

They are encouraging violence. That should never be ignored. Having an easily accessible record of those threats might make some of them realize that it's not kosher... but I doubt it.

If you're talking about American westerners then why did you bring up 9/11 hijackers?

The point here is that YOU are claiming these are not serious threats. I'm asking to back it up.

Clearly you can't, or don't want to answer the question. That's OK. The reality is that you just simply don't know if these are empty threats or not. None of us do. Some unsubstantiated claims, and your personal incredulity does not change that fact.

They are encouraging violence. That should never be ignored. Having an easily accessible record of those threats might make some of them realize that it's not kosher... but I doubt.
Back up they are serious ? Do they posses Gators RPGS etc ? What is the Backround of the posters ? Are they violent ? Are they Democrats Or republicans or Independents . Maybe you should do a Backround check on them or call the police . If it were so easy to do what they said why hasnt it happened by the hands of terrorist ?

Yea but feeding you to gators you cant take that seriously ? Thats like me saying I wish I had a fighter jet so I can get even with people I disagree with .
Joe - If you have 30 million dollars and can afford the upkeep, I know where you can get one. Personally I want a tank for traffic.

Last post... Lets make this very very simple.

You are the one claiming these are not viable threats. How do you know?
What the alligator one ? You cant be serious . Or the RPG ? you think if they were they'd do anything about it ? Or like the Boston Bombing just ignore it completely all the warnings . Because when people start taking out aircraft at least Americans This country is over . Its something a skeptic doesnt have Intuition .
Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference and/or the use of reason.[1] The word intuition comes from Latin verb intueri which is usually translated as to look inside or to contemplate.[2] Intuition is thus often conceived as a kind of inner perception, sometimes regarded as real lucidity or understanding. Cases of intuition are of a great diversity, however processes by which they happen typically remain mostly unknown to the thinker, as opposed to our view of rational thinking.
Content from External Source

No... of course not. Do you read my replies?

I'm thinking a podunk cracker with a 303 putting a round in an aircraft engine.
So posting their threats is going to stop it ? Or does it make you look more like untrustworthy government shills ? If others dont trust this site then whats the point of trying to debunk what they believe ? Only makes them more suspicious and makes the conspiracy Grow , So it makes Metabunk part of the problem . Iv defended Mick and this site only to get blocked myself . What good is the truth if no one believes it ?

Give me a example of a open threat in a public forum that was carried out ?

In late 2011 two chemtrail activists spurred on by the likes of Peter Kusznir publicly discussed "confronting" the crew of the Qantas 64 who they believed were spraying Melbourne. They then travelled to Sydney airport to do so, but saw a large Australian Federal Police contingent present, guessed it was their welcoming committee, and left. I think it was Jay that tipped the AFP off.

In 2013 an activist, Tadas108 who claimed to have military training, claimed to have identified 4 Qantas captains living in Melbourne and where they lived and was going to "send the boys around" to confront these pilots. I reported this to Qantas who passed it on to the AFP. Two weeks later the profile was deleted from Youtube.

Don't tell me there is no credible threat, Joe. It is just a matter of time.

In late 2011 two chemtrail activists spurred on by the likes of Peter Kusznir publicly discussed "confronting" the crew of the Qantas 64 who they believed were spraying Melbourne. They then travelled to Sydney airport to do so, but saw a large Australian Federal Police contingent present, guessed it was their welcoming committee, and left. I think it was Jay that tipped the AFP off.

In 2013 an activist, Tadas108 who claimed to have military training, claimed to have identified 4 Qantas captains living in Melbourne and where they lived and was going to "send the boys around" to confront these pilots. I reported this to Qantas who passed it on to the AFP. Two weeks later the profile was deleted from Youtube.

Don't tell me there is no credible threat, Joe. It is just a matter of time.
What has Metabunk done ? Make people more suspicious and paranoid ? Abused those who come here looking for answers ? Chances are Im more likely to get robbed and shot in My business then that happening .

LOL what a surprise, Joe disagrees. :)
I think the fact that they say it on their own Facebook with their real name would make it unlikely . The fact people who do come here for answers and are abused and ridiculed make Metabunk look bad and destroys everything you guys wish to accomplish .

They don't have to do it themselves, they can just bolster someone else's will to do it.

"Abused"? What abuse? People are given answers, it's not metabunk's fault if they refuse to listen.
Metabunk is trying to help people by explaining the bullshit behind these beliefs. If they can't stop for a second and consider an opposing viewpoint, nothing can reach them.
It's unbelievably disgusting that you want to blame metabunk for this and not blame the people actually trying to encourage hysteria and violence against innocent people.

"Abused"? What abuse? People are given answers, it's not metabunk's fault if they refuse to listen.
Metabunk is trying to help people by explaining the bullshit behind these beliefs. If they can't stop for a second and consider an opposing viewpoint, nothing can reach them.
It's unbelievably disgusting that you want to blame metabunk for this and not blame the people actually trying to encourage hysteria and violence against innocent people.
Bullshit to you but not for them . That is where you fail all the time and drive them away .thank you for proving my point .

Bullshit to you but not for them . That is where you fail all the time and drive them away .thank you for proving my point .

Any proof "they" are being driven away? Most people who come to MB are probably not hardcore CTrs. They are people doing Google searches for burning snow and want to find out what it's all about. More people lurk here than post here.

Any proof "they" are being driven away? Most people who come to MB are probably not hardcore CTrs. They are people doing Google searches for burning snow and want to find out what it's all about. More people lurk here than post here.
Please provide evidence ? I believe there was a thread a few days ago on it .
Mick West ;
I suspect govsks felt a little ganged-up upon, and may well not be back.
These types of thread happen from time to time. A chemtrail believer comes along, make a few of the standard claims, and then gets jumped on by several people at once. Some of them stay to duke it out.

We should be very polite to newcomers. govsks was clearly just repeating some things she'd read on the internet, and the best approach would have been to simply provide her with useful information that explains those things. And I think it's best to just do one thing at once. Responding to a Gish Gallop in kind is a satisfying exercise, but generally not very useful if nobody is going to go through your response. If the response is not focussed, then they will not focus.

Please provide evidence ? I believe there was a thread a few days ago on it .
Mick West ;
I suspect govsks felt a little ganged-up upon, and may well not be back.
These types of thread happen from time to time. A chemtrail believer comes along, make a few of the standard claims, and then gets jumped on by several people at once. Some of them stay to duke it out.

We should be very polite to newcomers. govsks was clearly just repeating some things she'd read on the internet, and the best approach would have been to simply provide her with useful information that explains those things. And I think it's best to just do one thing at once. Responding to a Gish Gallop in kind is a satisfying exercise, but generally not very useful if nobody is going to go through your response. If the response is not focussed, then they will not focus.
Look at all the views vs. posts on the burning snow thread. Also the Boy Scout Jamboree thread. Most people who come to MB lurk and do not post. Govsks is all you got. She could have left because she felt ganged up on or she left because she was comprehensively proven wrong. You can't tell.

There's quite a wide range of people who come here, and there's quite a wide range of results.

Joe, wouldn't you say you've changed a bit based on what you've learnt on Metabunk? Wouldn't you say it's been, on average, a good thing for you?

Look at all the views vs. posts on the burning snow thread. Also the Boy Scout Jamboree thread. Most people who come to MB lurk and do not post. Govsks is all you got. She could have left because she felt ganged up on or she left because she was comprehensively proven wrong. You can't tell.
No there has been plenty . BUT ITS POINTLESS

There's quite a wide range of people who come here, and there's quite a wide range of results.

Joe, wouldn't you say you've changed a bit based on what you've learnt on Metabunk? Wouldn't you say it's been, on average, a good thing for you?
Sure because Iv put up with it and remained .Iv learned a lot because I stayed . Of course you had to put up with me as well . Im trying to give a view from the other side or playing devils advocate . Im politically active so I know how to put up with those who are opposite of me on other sites .

I'll say it again... It's difficult showing people that they hold ridiculous notions without making it obvious that they are ridiculous notions. The very nature of the beliefs about things like "chemtrails" means that to show people how wrong they are, they have to accept that they have been gullible and ignorant in the extreme. Simply asking them for evidence they can't provide exposes the shallowness of their beliefs and makes them feel as if they are being "attacked". You asked me if I had seen comments on Youtube. I'll ask you the same. If you think Metabunk is 'harsh' on people, then that is as compared to what?

I'll say it again... It's difficult showing people that they hold ridiculous notions without making it obvious that they are ridiculous notions. The very nature of the beliefs about things like "chemtrails" means that to show people how wrong they are, they have to accept that they have been gullible and ignorant in the extreme. Simply asking them for evidence they can't provide exposes the shallowness of their beliefs and makes them feel as if they are being "attacked". You asked me if I had seen comments on Youtube. I'll ask you the same. If you think Metabunk is 'harsh' on people, then that is as compared to what?
It is how you say it . . . not what you say . . . say it with flowers as they say . . . for example: would you say . . . "chemtrails are a stupid misconception promoted by uneducated self-promoting charlatans . . . " or . . ." individuals who believe in chemtrails see persistent trails in the sky and wonder if they could be caused by something other than high flying aircraft leaving exhaust trails in very cold and humid layers of air . . . "

It is how you say it . . . not what you say . . . say it with flowers as they say . . . for example: would you say . . . "chemtrails are a stupid misconception promoted by uneducated self-promoting charlatans . . . " or . . ." individuals who believe in chemtrails see persistent trails in the sky and wonder if they could be caused by something other than high flying aircraft leaving exhaust trails in very cold and humid layers of air . . . "
George, give me a break. Please don't treat me as if I didn't know the difference you describe. You know as well as I that you can say things as politely as anything and still have people freak out, block you and call you a government shill and then go on about how trolls are "attacking" their channel. One Madisonstar Moon comes to mind. How many people have you pissed off on GLP, George? Lots.. including me, with the "tone" you like to use.

George, give me a break. Please don't treat me as if I didn't know the difference you describe. You know as well as I that you can say things as politely as anything and still have people freak out, block you and call you a government shill and then go on about how trolls are "attacking" their channel. One Madisonstar Moon comes to mind.
Sure . . . I didn't mean to imply you didn't know the difference. . . but some people will always do crazy things . . . they aren't the ones you are trying to reach anyway . . . keeping one's cool is difficult but if one can there are many that are watching that you will influence for the better . . .

Last edited:
Bullshit is bullshit, whether or not one thinks it is.
Sure are proving my point as well Janet what is Bullshit ? Geoenginerring is scientific fact . Are they doing it now ? Is what is not known . Would they want you to know if they were doing it ? Doubtful .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure are proving my point as well Janet what is Bullshit ? Geoenginerring is scientific fact . Are they doing it now ? Is what is not known . Would they want you to know if they were doing it ? Doubtful .
Are they doing that by using commercial or unmarked planes to spray stuff in the air? Much, much more doubtful.

Are they doing that by using commercial or unmarked planes to spray stuff in the air? Much, much more doubtful.
Well it cant be doubtful if it isnt happening . Highly unlikely Commercial aircraft are doing it . Im sure before they start manipulating our weather they let us know in case they screw something up so they can be blamed .

Here's the thing Joe. You can white knight all you want to, but the fact of the matter is people are spewing out wishes of harm and/or death to others.. period. The -moment- they put their names in any type of public forum, they no longer have any right to privacy as far as who they are. period. What you're advocating is basically the same thing as someone having their name tatooed on their forehead, screaming that they're going to do harm to <insert whoever> during the superbowl half time show, and then crying fowl because the police used live national feed television to identify them. Credibility/ability to carry out the threat only really applies in court.

The whole thought of any type of privacy on the internet is absolutely insane to begin with, it doesnt exist. Its as great a false sense of security as security cameras are. Its a fairy tale.. so getting your underoos in a bunch because screenshots of morons making death threats/threats of bodily harm/wishing death, mutilation or pain upon other ppl that dont agree with their particular point of view WHILE using their RL names is a waste of time, energy and bandwidth. If they dont like it, then they need to learn to use their fucking heads and quit posting shit on Facebook, or Reddit, or 4chan or twitter etcetcetcetcetcetc with their legal name AND their bloody photograph.

You're right, most of us here do post with handles, but we also dont make threats against other people in any shape form or fashion.. and we're ALSO intelligent enough to know that the average internet user isnt savvy enough to figure out who we are so that they can carry out said lunacies if they should desire to do so.

My old man used to say that locks only keep an honest man honest.. a very similar parallel can be drawn to the internet. Those who are determined enough, and have a modicum of computer literacy can quite easily figure out who we are, what ISP we use, and most likely our street address.. and if not the street address at least the neighborhood we live in. So, please.. throw it in neutral a bit, step down off your white steed, hang up the shiny armor and go back to doing what you do best.. using that noodle of yours to educate people.

Geoengineering is not what people originally thought chemtrails exist for, that is a recent retcon to evolve with the continued lack of evidence - it started off as a population culling by the elite.
The people who advocate violence seriously think they are being MURDERED, they think GENOCIDE is being committed. Despite a complete lack of any evidence for that.
They latch onto a fantasy to give them a rationale for a violent venting of their existential frustration that is really their own responsibility.

Something that is not true is bullshit. Would you agree?

What do you consider "geoengineering"? The chemtrail movement simply stopped using the word "chemtrail" and changed it to "geoengineering". Christians used to say of people they did not consider Christians "I could call myself a cadillac and sit in the garage, I would still not be a car". They can call "chemtrailing" "geoengineering", it doesn't make it so.

Again, I would have to know what you are talking about when you say "geoengineering" before I give my opinion on whether or not "they" would want me to know "they" are going it. I'm seeing a lot about cloud seeding in California on the news lately, so it seems like they're not exactly hiding it.

Geoengineering is not what people originally thought chemtrails exist for, that is a recent retcon to evolve with the continued lack of evidence - it started off as a population culling by the elite.
The people who advocate violence seriously think they are being MURDERED, they think GENOCIDE is being committed. Despite a complete lack of any evidence for that.
They latch onto a fantasy to give them a rationale for a violent venting of their existential frustration that is really their own responsibility.

Population culling, sterilization, giving us a disease, giving us the antidote for some disease, creating an antenna in the atmosphere for haarp to bounce off, nano bots which we inhale that replicate inside of us in order to mind control us....those are some of the "reasons' for chemtrailing I have seen. Apparently the saner minds have realized that most people think all that is batpoop crazy, so they are trying to change the terminology. Here is a tip for a new chemtrail page, posted by an old veteran. Apparently the word "chemtrail" is only used by people like us, I assume, in order to discredit people.

https://www.facebook.com/worldwidechemtrailpic/posts/1420240881552333

yipScreenshot (905).png

Something that is not true is bullshit. Would you agree?

What do you consider "geoengineering"? The chemtrail movement simply stopped using the word "chemtrail" and changed it to "geoengineering". Christians used to say of people they did not consider Christians "I could call myself a cadillac and sit in the garage, I would still not be a car". They can call "chemtrailing" "geoengineering", it doesn't make it so.

Again, I would have to know what you are talking about when you say "geoengineering" before I give my opinion on whether or not "they" would want me to know "they" are going it. I'm seeing a lot about cloud seeding in California on the news lately, so it seems like they're not exactly hiding it.
Sure once they found out about Geoengineering and how it mimicked what they were seeing

Sure once they found out about Geoengineering and how it mimicked what they were seeing

How does geoengineering mimick what they are seeing? I see lots of photos of passenger planes. When I see cloud seeding it is from propellor planes, for one thing.

Joe might have a different opinion if he were personally involved with this. It is easy to sit at home and imagine that none of these people would ever do anything violent. Yes most are only frustrated and angry since they have been told they will soon be the victims of a mass murder.

History shows that mass murders have already been committed, by chemtrail believers!

Here are two examples one of whom lived a few hours away from me, and began speaking to my children on the phone.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/the-chemtrail-killers-among-us.203/

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Joe might have a different opinion if he were personally involved with this. It is easy to sit at home and imagine that none of these people would ever do anything violent. Yes most are only frustrated and angry since they have been told they will soon be the victims of a mass murder.

History shows that mass murders have already been committed, by chemtrail believers!

Here are two examples one of whom lived a few hours away from me, and began speaking to my children on the phone.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/the-chemtrail-killers-among-us.203/

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
I dont smoke Jay . That proves absolutely nothing . Who commits more crimes ? Democrats or Republicans ? That's the type of Analogy you are promoting .

Back