Discussion of use of the "Advocating Violence" thread

Yea she is real scary Id be peeing my pants . Like there is any alligators in Venice ? or California . I think you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill .

As I said, a lot of these posts are just venting and will never be realized (hopefully). Some of them, especially the ones concerning identifiable people may sometimes be venting but can create a groundswell of anger directed against specific persons. In this case, this is clearly an angry woman who would never be able to actually feed Mick or Joe Rogan to an alligator. But all in all these posts create an atmosphere which very well might, eventually, lead to actual violence.

Also, remember: the reason they are calling for violence (imaginary or not) is someone disagreed with them.

Last edited:
Also, remember: the reason they are calling for violence (imaginary or not) is someone disagreed with them.

One wonders how some people on this list would react if someone called for them to be killed for having their own opinions - I suspect they might "over-react" just a smidgen.....

Yea she is real scary Id be peeing my pants :) . Like there is any alligators in Venice ? or California . I think you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill .
Really? Sadly there are a lot of very unstable people out there. All it takes is the likes of Max Bliss and other key figures to demonize and ramp up a rally against Metabunk and it can all sadly get out of hand for some individuals. The Chemtrail Community is hyped and stoked with claims that the dam is about to burst for those involved in the spraying. They follow these key figures like a cult and some will actually believe that debunkers are part of the problem in getting these dams to burst.

Max Bliss and the like can simply hide behind this and claim that the disinfo and government controlled debunkers are the problem in getting the dams to burst quick enough. The likes of Max and other key figures will be, in the coming years and beyond, using this excuse repeatedly. They know it works well for them. The followers are being promised the earth and are simply going to get more and more frustrated. In ten or twenty years the long white trails will still be in the skies and gullible people will still be getting angry and shaking their fist at them.

Its nothing new . Look at violence in sports fans against the opposition . Of course usally alcohol is involved . I just find it kinda creepy to post peoples facebook post here on this site . I think its quite stupid to threaten anyone online but feel those who do are even less likely than the ones that remain silent . It would piss me off to find my post on what many consider a government site especially with all this NSA bullshit going on .

It would piss me off to find my post on what many consider a government site especially with all this NSA bullshit going on .
Joe, have you made any posts advocating violence against planes, pilots, scientists or debunkers?
No one need worry about finding their posts here unless they do one of those things. They made a choice to write those and then pushed "enter". No one forced them to do that it was free will. The source of their anger, however, was an imaginary boogieman and yes you are right that is quite stupid.

As I said, a lot of these posts are just venting and will never be realized (hopefully). Some of them, especially the ones concerning identifiable people may sometimes be venting but can create a groundswell of anger directed against specific persons. In this case, this is clearly an angry woman who would never be able to actually feed Mick or Joe Rogan to an alligator. But all in all these posts create an atmosphere which very well might, eventually, lead to actual violence.

Well, no, it's because they think people like Mick and Metabunk posters are part of a campaign to kill millions of people and/or destroy the planet. That's why the atmosphere of threats could lead to something drastic.

Joe, have you made any posts advocating violence against planes, pilots, scientists or debunkers?
No one need worry about finding their posts here unless they do one of those things. They made a choice to write those and then pushed "enter". No one forced them to do that it was free will. The source of their anger, however, was an imaginary boogieman and yes you are right that is quite stupid.
I think your paranoid Jay . I also think your part of the problem . You as well as many other raise the suspicion of those who believe . I see your post on many articles linked to chemtrails . You insult degrade and ridicule . Not exactly a way to win people over . The conspiracy will grow as it has and you can thank yourself for that . With what is going on in America lately this should be the least of your worries .

I think your paranoid Jay . I also think your part of the problem . You as well as many other raise the suspicion of those who believe . I see your post on many articles linked to chemtrails . You insult degrade and ridicule . Not exactly a way to win people over . The conspiracy will grow as it has and you can thank yourself for that . With what is going on in America lately this should be the least of your worries .

I can't speak for Jay's posts(every one I've read seems reasonable and SANE). The chemtrail conspiracy and the propagation of it is a perfect example of "what is going on in America lately". Anyone who believes it has obviously made a choice to not educate themselves. It's as simple as that. Pick up a book, google it, just educate yourself instead of relying on "What in the world are they spraying" bullshit. The chemtrail conspiracy IS "the dumbing down of america".

Being an airline pilot I am concerned that these idiots could do something to harm my flight. All it takes is a couple of rounds into a jet engine fan. If you travel by air you should be worried!!! If you live near an airport, you should be worried!!!

Getting a bit off topic.

This thread is for recording the threats of violence, not discussing the merits of doing so, or the state of mind of people making those threats.

I understand where you're comin from Joe, and you're right..the tone can be taken as insulting and degrading, but the vast majority of the posts Ive seen from the believers are nearly exactly what we see when they come here.. ranting, raving, screaming, and shouting.. they dont care about any opinion other than their own.. and when people do respond as the vast majority of us do here, we get it thrown in our faces, called shills, which is then quickly followed up with "gdiaf" or "I hope you fucking die" etcetcetc.. It gets old after a while, and you get tired of saying the same thing over, and over and over and over and over to the same people and then again to the new people who are just trying to figure out what they're seeing, but are buying into the scare tactics and the bullshit.

Ive only seen one or two of Jay's posts that could be taken as insulting, but if when you read the posts, you can clearly see that its done out of frustration and not directed at the specific person in question unless that person in question goes directly for the throat. Doesnt mean that its right or wrong, that its helpful or not helpful.. just means we're all human and have our breaking points.

With that said though, I do kind of start to wonder if debunkers really and truly are insane... we keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results lol.

*Edit: Whoops, sorry Mick.. didnt see your post until after I posted mine.

People feel insulted, attacked and ridiculed when you show them where they are wrong. It doesn't matter much how you say it.

I can't speak for Jay's posts(every one I've read seems reasonable and SANE). The chemtrail conspiracy and the propagation of it is a perfect example of "what is going on in America lately". Anyone who believes it has obviously made a choice to not educate themselves. It's as simple as that. Pick up a book, google it, just educate yourself instead of relying on "What in the world are they spraying" bullshit. The chemtrail conspiracy IS "the dumbing down of america".

Being an airline pilot I am concerned that these idiots could do something to harm my flight. All it takes is a couple of rounds into a jet engine fan. If you travel by air you should be worried!!! If you live near an airport, you should be worried!!!
Then Thank The geoengineers and the military for putting their plan on paper using aircraft . Without all those documents the conspiracy would have died out years ago . Basically you can blame the Global Warming crowd . But nobody here will point that out . Sure youve read his comments here but not all his other post around the country in other papers .

Then Thank The geoengineers and the military for putting their plan on paper using aircraft . Without all those documents the conspiracy would have died out years ago . Basically you can blame the Global Warming crowd . But nobody here will point that out . Sure youve read his comments here but not all his other post around the country in other papers .

Why don't you start a thread about Jay's debunking posts(or debunking posts in general) on other venues? I doubt he would object, but you could just ask him. I wonder how many years a person should be able to put up with this hoax, in your opinion, before getting a little testy.

Why don't you start a thread about Jay's debunking posts(or debunking posts in general) on other venues? I doubt he would object, but you could just ask him. I wonder how many years a person should be able to put up with this hoax, in your opinion, before getting a little testy.
Because its really not about Jay . I actually respect him for his persistence .

Because its really not about Jay . I actually respect him for his persistence .

Quote you: "I think your paranoid Jay . I also think your part of the problem . You as well as many other raise the suspicion of those who believe . I see your post on many articles linked to chemtrails . You insult degrade and ridicule . Not exactly a way to win people over"

PS: If this is such an issue for you, why don't you start a thread on it?

PPS: Anybody who has done much debunking knows that much of the time, no matter what you say or how you say it, it is taken as evidence of a conspiracy to hide the truth.

Just curious, Joe... how can you "disagree" with a post where I don't even say anything?
Im disagreeing with you and others posting other peoples crap . Funny how we have to put things into external quotes but are free to put up other people personnel crap ? Now that I read the govsks post on Chemtrails it backs up my earlier statements on Jay putting up snow white videos . If you really want to stop the threats just show them the picture of Barack at the MLK memorial with the persistent contrails above his head . Then tell them if it were toxic why would they do it to the president ?

0740cb9aa08f4b6f3884ba56f0943f80.jpg

Im disagreeing with you and others posting other peoples crap . Funny how we have to put things into external quotes but are free to put up other people personnel crap ? Now that I read the govsks post on Chemtrails it backs up my earlier statements on Jay putting up snow white videos . If you really want to stop the threats just show them the picture of Barack at the MLK memorial with the persistent contrails above his head . Then tell them if it were toxic why would they do it to the president ?

0740cb9aa08f4b6f3884ba56f0943f80.jpg

Why don't YOU tell them that and put an end to the threats, single-handedly? So you object to this entire thread, I take it. Oh well...

Joe, I see you disagree with my comments as there is a disagree feature on this forum. Kinda like the facebook thumbs-down feature everyone wants but doesn't exist. What do you disagree with about my comments? I noticed you've disagreed with everyone who doesn't agree with chemtrails.

Why don't YOU tell them that and put an end to the threats, single-handedly? So you object to this entire thread, I take it. Oh well...
I have quite a bit .More then you know . I dont have a facebook and never would . Im also trusted more . Unless I tell them Im from Metabunk .

Joe, I see you disagree with my comments as there is a disagree feature on this forum. Kinda like the facebook thumbs-down feature everyone wants but doesn't exist. What do you disagree with about my comments? I noticed you've disagreed with everyone who doesn't agree with chemtrails.
just payback :) No offense . I dont belive in Chemtrails but geoengineering is a possibility with me . Treasurecoastskywatch my old name and blog . But I am a avid aviation enthusiast . Meaning Im Planecrazy . IF youd like to discuss it more PM me .

Last edited by a moderator:
Im disagreeing with you and others posting other peoples crap . Funny how we have to put things into external quotes but are free to put up other people personnel crap ? Now that I read the govsks post on Chemtrails it backs up my earlier statements on Jay putting up snow white videos . If you really want to stop the threats just show them the picture of Barack at the MLK memorial with the persistent contrails above his head . Then tell them if it were toxic why would they do it to the president ? 0740cb9aa08f4b6f3884ba56f0943f80.jpg
Actually, I did mention that video as an example of an "actual video", but did not post the "actual video".

Regarding your picture of the President with contrails overhead, why don't you log into Chemtrails Global Skywatch, the most prolific source of violent threats to shoot down airplanes, try your ends-all-threats suggestion, and see how that works out for you, Joe? I think it is an excellent idea, and if you are successful in ending these threats one and for all, I will give you full credit.
Questions which need answers:

1. Will you do that?

2. Have you ever tried it before?

3. If so, how did it work?

4. If not, why not?

I have quite a bit .More then you know . I dont have a facebook and never would . Im also trusted more . Unless I tell them Im from Metabunk .

Joe, pretty lame excuse.....a Facebook account only takes an email address, and YOU were the person who said it would "stop the threats".

If you don't even try something you say could be helpful, aren't you actually part of the problem?

Joe, pretty lame excuse.....a Facebook account only takes an email address, and YOU were the person who said it would "stop the threats".

If you don't even try something you say could be helpful, aren't you actually part of the problem?
Ok Ill open one under Treasurecoastskywatch then Jay . From a outsiders point of view this thread would make me even more suspicious of Metabunk . Maybe it can be changed so only members can view . Or those making the threats are just agent provocateurs as we had with the tea party movement . here is a start http://treasurecoastskywatch.blogspot.com/2014/02/is-there-danger-to-your-health-from.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont belive in Chemtrails but geoengineering is a possibility with me .

Can you clarify that?

A- if not the- main theme of "chemtrails" is that "chemtrails" are geoengineering.

Do you believe that the persistent trails you see in the sky are purposefully sprayed geo-engineering?

Can you clarify that?

A- if not the- main theme of "chemtrails" is that "chemtrails" are geoengineering.

Do you believe that the persistent trails you see in the sky are purposefully sprayed geo-engineering?
No I dont think they are being sprayed by aircraft , However it doesnt rule out something in the atmosphere purposely that happens to cause the contrail to persist . Iv Evolved on my theory and that is all it is , theory . I have read that the newer jet engines are cleaner and create more water which would also explain why they are more persisatant then ever .Its the documents on Geoengineering that make me suspicius and my over all distrust in a corrupt government and Global warming alarmist . Since the majority of Americans do not trust Government I know Im not alone http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-most-americans-dont-trust-government/ I am however allowed to believe what I want . Chemtrails sound toxic and since no one has identified what they are other than man made Clouds .

No I dont think they are being sprayed by aircraft , However it doesnt rule out something in the atmosphere purposely that happens to cause the contrail to persist . Iv Evolved on my theory and that is all it is , theory . I have read that the newer jet engines are cleaner and create more water which would also explain why they are more persisatant then ever .Its the documents on Geoengineering that make me suspicius and my over all distrust in a corrupt government and Global warming alarmist . Since the majority of Americans do not trust Government I know Im not alone http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-most-americans-dont-trust-government/ I am however allowed to believe what I want . Chemtrails sound toxic and since no one has identified what they are other than man made Clouds .

Cmon, Joe.

The pool talks about people not trusting that the government is competent enough to put the country back together, or that they broke election promises. In no way it means that 80% believe that the government wants to kill them using shady methods ...

Nearly 80 percent of Americans say they can't trust Washington and they have little faith that the massive federal bureaucracy can solve the nation's ills ...
Content from External Source
"The government's been lying to people for years. Politicians make promises to get elected, and when they get elected, they don't follow through,"
About half say they want a smaller government with fewer services, compared with roughly 40 percent who want a bigger government providing more
And so on ...

Cmon, Joe.

The pool talks about people not trusting that the government is competent enough to put the country back together, or that they broke election promises. In no way it means that 80% believe that the government wants to kill them using shady methods ...

Nearly 80 percent of Americans say they can't trust Washington and they have little faith that the massive federal bureaucracy can solve the nation's ills ...
"The government's been lying to people for years. Politicians make promises to get elected, and when they get elected, they don't follow through,"
About half say they want a smaller government with fewer services, compared with roughly 40 percent who want a bigger government providing more
And so on ...
Where did I say they wanted to kill anyone ? Quite the opposite at least with Geoengineering . Seems more they think they can save people from drowning .

Where did I say they wanted to kill anyone ? Quite the opposite at least with Geoengineering . Seems more they think they can save people from drowning .

I thought that by saying that "Chemtrails sound toxic" , you were inferring that it was being used to poison people ...

Back