Debunking Humor...

You know, I think it's something under a sheet or blanket. So it doesn't want to be seen. So it's sentient, and has covered itself with something. And what do we know that doesn't want to be seen, and is sentient? It was even smart enough to get down on all-fours in order to avoid tawdry gait analysis by so-called "experts". You know, I think we've captured a bigfoot finally.

Last edited:

Am I the only one here who thinks

[imagine an image of
John Goodman with
a handgun here]

"ISIS-K" makes no sense at all?

There's no "S" connection at all. ISIK would make sense, as K is relevant, but S (and L) are not.

Memelord, and expert.

Am I the only one here who thinks

[imagine an image of
John Goodman with
a handgun here]

"ISIS-K" makes no sense at all?

There's no "S" connection at all. ISIK would make sense, as K is relevant, but S (and L) are not.

Memelord, and expert.
It's kinda like a football team switching cities but keeping the name. Many people don't use ISIS as an acronym, but let it denote the group/movement; and then ISIS-K makes sense (though ISKP would be preferable (though the movement does not represent Islam and is not a State either).

Attachments

• 400px-DathSen.jpg
    400px-DathSen.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
  • MV5BMTQxNzQ1MzM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTczMDQ0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTQxNzQ1MzM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTczMDQ0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 6
  • 600px-10CL_taurus1.jpg
    600px-10CL_taurus1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
cam trailing the egg lapse
I was listening to a YouTube audio book last night, for which someone made the unfortunate decision to put the nearly-incomprehensible auto-generated text on screen as the words are spoken. It's one of Ngaio Marsh's "Inspector Allyn" mysteries, and since it seems utterly unable to decide how to spell a five-letter surname, I hesitate to think how many different ways they might have spelled that phrase! :D

Back