Debunking Humor...

Not 100% sure this is the right thread for this, but I am 100% sure that none of the others are the right thread for this, so here goes:

Am I the only one who sees this out of the corner of the eye every time I come over here
Capture.JPG

And see the USS Enterprise? (Engine nacelle to the right, saucer hull with deflector grid to the left...)
DSEnterpriseHD_Open2.jpg

Gotta love the out-of-context "hockey stick" and how the line from the "East Pole" across Nigeria and the Sinai misses China altogether on any common map (including the one in this picture), but approximately goes past Wuhan on a polar azimuthal equidistant projection map (aka Gleeson's aka Flat Earth map).

Genesis 9:15b: "Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life."

I've spent too long reading SMBC comics having a giggle, instead of pursuing more value added activities ... but, hey, "All Work, No Play...."
Conspiracies Disproven.png

I was listening to the BBC's 'The History Hour' podcast and since the Roe vs Wade case is in the news ATM they revisited that case. They played the audio of the Texas attorney's Jay Floyd opening argument,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3ct39l3
“Mr. Chief Justice and may it please the Court. It’s an old joke, but when a man argues against two beautiful ladies like this, they are going to have the last word.”
:D Wow talk about picking your time and place to make this particular joke

Just had to keep the Col. Chicken, as my kids called, memes going:

I like this edit of the KFC logo, but when I see "JFC" it doesn't mean Jesus Fried Chicken to me.
Maybe you were thinking something more like this:
IMG_2942.jpeg
Saw this guy at Black Rock City (Burningman) a few years ago. He looked just like the Col:
P1030197.JPG
Better than the real KFC, these guys served fried breakfast bologna Sammies and top of the bottom shelf bourbon.

Attachments

• IMG_2942.jpeg
    IMG_2942.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 106
I saw a new conspiracy theory today...
As an aside, they used to advertise that "nobody knew" the secret ingredients in the colonel's chicken ...but at the time I carpooled with the woman who mixed the spice blend, so I knew...

Every time I see the "Bugs and Suggestions" thread my first though is to suggest people stop thinking bugs flying by the camera are advanced technology doing from anudder world...

Back