Debunking Humor...

i been over at flightracker24 schoolin up on how to better use its functions and well i find this typical naughty swedes

A93NIZ5CAAAcjLO.jpg

I see you've found my house. I should mention that injury will most likely come from the free roaming emus or my herd of guard llama.

Yep.. you know us NSA types Bill.. we've got your mailbox tagged with a little red sticker.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...unces-record-sales-of-toblerone-2013010354735

THE secret society running the world has announced a 43% increase in Christmas sales of its popular Toblerone bar.

The crunchy bits are nougat-like tracking devices

Toblerone is the main revenue stream for the Illuminati, a shadowy organisation that manipulates governments for its own nefarious ends.

The distinctive ‘pyramid’ shape of the chocolate bar’s segments is a direct reference to the Illuminati’s logo. Toblerone packaging also carries an image of the Matterhorn, the hollowed-out mountain that houses the organisation’s main base.

A spokesman for the Illuminati said: “Thank God for Toblerone, because we aren’t making much out of controlling the world’s banking system right now.

Content from External Source

The nail in the coffin? The final proof, 100% captured on raw unedited video?

Snuck round back of International airport on Sunday, came across MOD area and took some shaky video of chemical-loading equipment for multiple jet aircraft

First video shows chemicals and cans, hoses and pumping equipment etc

Second video shows (@ 0:38 and 1:18) jets spraying said chemicals directly over the heads of civilians with clear intent

Ok not exactly humourous (satirical maybe?) and besides these trails are low-level and will always thin and dissipate quickly. Not to mention they only carry enough for 15mins or so and the constituents are well-known. But like a video I recently published of "strange lights over government contractor base" they could be quickly picked up by theorists and used to suit. Should I monetise them now? :p

its a bit dated but fun to see secret service spooks saying " i think we're the victims of big joke" and i wondered how many times NSA lads get sent to CT odd ball cases these days and just have to shake their heads and walk away. "gonna have write this one off bob"

He's right, checker board chips are always on the dark squares.

....and totally solid plastic army figure binocs, suddenly work.

Last edited:
How do homeopaths and Bach remedy therapist diagnose a patient?

image.jpg

Image is from Idiocracy, scene with a woman at the helpdesk in St God Hospital diagnosing 'Not Sure'.

Okay, I'm probably in the wrong place, :confused: but I'm a relative newbie, so please be gentle.

I just read an article on Buzzfeed that I thought might be of interest to a few
people who frequent Metabunk (it's about the role of women in the freethinker community)...
I'm not seeking to debunk it or advocate the writer's position or anything...
I just think some here would find it interesting. And no--though it touches on Penn & Teller--
the article definitely doesn't qualify as "humor." Do we have a place to put things we
think others here might enjoy, that aren't humor, or fit into any other obvious category?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/markoppenheimer/will-misogyny-bring-down-the-atheist-movement#rcx06t

p.s. I think the title is ill-fitting & sensationalistic, but the article was mostly level-headed

Okay, I'm probably in the wrong place, :confused: but I'm a relative newbie, so please be gentle.

I just read an article on Buzzfeed that I thought might be of interest to a few
people who frequent Metabunk (it's about the role of women in the freethinker community)...
I'm not seeking to debunk it or advocate the writer's position or anything...
I just think some here would find it interesting. And no--though it touches on Penn & Teller--
the article definitely doesn't qualify as "humor." Do we have a place to put things we
think others here might enjoy, that aren't humor, or fit into any other obvious category?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/markoppenheimer/will-misogyny-bring-down-the-atheist-movement#rcx06t

p.s. I think the title is ill-fitting & sensationalistic, but the article was mostly level-headed

Yeah, not really a "debunking humor" topic.

Back