Debunked: Ted Gunderson Chemtrails and "Death Dumps"

Hello guys,

I just stumbled over this site and this thread and I have a question or maybe a proposition to solve the runway "mystery" - sort of...
I may be terribly wrong and my memory might play tricks on me but I think I´ve read/seen about using SRBs for tankers etc. to shorten the runway length...I´ve done a quick search but did not come up with something...

ah found it...RATO - rocket assisted take off (might be referred to as JATO aswell)

but I have no idea if that can be applied to a KC 135, I´m sure the C-130 has this and the old B 47 had this option too, so I don´t see why a KC 135 would not be able to get a boost

here you go, around 0:40 it nicely shows how much quicker the take off can be done using rockets

Hello guys,

I just stumbled over this site and this thread and I have a question or maybe a proposition to solve the runway "mystery" - sort of...
I may be terribly wrong and my memory might play tricks on me but I think I´ve read/seen about using SRBs for tankers etc. to shorten the runway length...I´ve done a quick search but did not come up with something...

ah found it...RATO - rocket assisted take off (might be referred to as JATO aswell)

but I have no idea if that can be applied to a KC 135, I´m sure the C-130 has this and the old B 47 had this option too, so I don´t see why a KC 135 would not be able to get a boost

here you go, around 0:40 it nicely shows how much quicker the take off can be done using rockets

And, just how many of these rocket assisted take-offs have been done in relation to the photos we have seen?

And, just how many of these rocket assisted take-offs have been done in relation to the photos we have seen?
They used to be more common for military planes after WWII, but not so much anymore, since modern jets have a much better thrust:weight ratio. A lot of modern air forces still have systems for it, and a whole host of military planes are capable of it (at least in theory). The US air force also tested (edit: actually seen in the video in a couple variations) a rocket assisted landing unit for the C-130 that would pair with JATO to let a plane land and take off within the length of a single runway.

Now, like I said, a host of military planes are at least in theory capable of JATO. As far as I can find, however, the KC-135 is NOT among that host. This makes a lot of sense, since JATO is usually used for situations that a craft meant for the kind of missions the KC-135 flies really shouldn't be placed in. Thanks to its range*, there's no reason it should need to take off from a short runway or one under threat of enemy fire, and it's not suitable for any kind of rapid extraction. And on the other side of it, because of its vulnerability and vital importance for other planes to complete their missions, there's every reason it *shouldn't*.

*-also due to the range, if the plane were hypothetically used for atmospheric spraying, there is still never a valid reason to fly it from an improper runway. It can reach pretty much anywhere from pretty much anywhere else.

JATO is also dangerous, even in the best conditions there's an elevated risk that a rocket assisted takeoff will end in fiery destruction, and the KC-135 is perhaps the last plane in the world that you want to put in the same sentence as "fiery destruction."

Last edited:
Dunno if this is useful, but here is a diagram of the tank layout for the KC-135

The graphic is from here http://aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/9001/do-tanker-aircraft-distribute-their-own-fuel

And the thread is worth a read through cos it explains the inner workings and take off weights and runs for the K-135 in a way even this old hippy can understand!

You are correct that it is a struggle getting them airborne when fully loaded - several of the KC-135 pilots I have talked to have taken until the very end of 10,000 foot plus runways to get airborne, and one of the KC-10 pilots I know said they would occasionally take off with less than a full load then take on fuel from a KC-135 to make it easier.

Page 3-45 of this technical manual has a chart for calculating minimum runway for a particular speed - for example, a sea level takeoff at 30 degrees (Celsius) at Max takeoff weight would require about a 13,500 foot runway.
Content from External Source

i don't see where it is possible to have the huge number of satanist killings he claims(50,000 a year) i think that is what he said. that would average 1000 per state per yr. that seems impossible.

[... Off topic material removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back