Debunked: Jesse Lewis in Obama Photo after Sandy Hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mick,

I'm new on this forum and just*wanted to ask why is Jesse Lewis in the 'memorial' photos with Barack Obama and the Parker sisters?

Thanks!

Natasha

He's not. Jesse Lewis was killed at Sandy Hook. The boy in the photo is a cousin of the Parker girls:

This is Jesse Lewis:

[Update Aug 26 2014]

Here's a photo comparison from Jesse Lewis's Obituary, sent in by a reader.
jesse lewis comparison.png

Last edited:
Hi Mick,

I'm new on this forum and just*wanted to ask why is Jesse Lewis in the 'memorial' photos with Barack Obama and the Parker sisters?

Thanks!

Natasha

Hey Mick!

Wow! Thanks for that - you're really on the ball. Is this your fulltime job or something? Response was really fast.

So you're telling me that Neil Hamlin and Robbie Parker are related? Why is Jesse Hamlin called Jesse Lewis? The photo in the Mail online clearly shows that Neil Hamlin is Jesse's father? I don't get it - why are there no photos of him with his mum?

Nat

Hey Mick!

Wow! Thanks for that - you're really on the ball. Is this your fulltime job or something? Response was really fast.

So you're telling me that Neil Hamlin and Robbie Parker are related? Why is Jesse Hamlin called Jesse Lewis? The photo in the Mail online clearly shows that Neil Hamlin is Jesse's father? I don't get it - why are there no photos of him with his mum?

Nat

I respond fast if I happen to be online, like now. This is just a sporadic hobby.

I'm not telling you that Neil Hamlin and Robbie Parker are related. I don't even know what you are talking about. Please provide some links with excerpts to describe what your question means.

Ah, I see you meant Neil Heslin, not Hamlin. Jesse Lewis' parents had different names:

http://www.honanfuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/1438851/Lewis-Jesse/obituary.php
He is survived by his mother, Scarlett Lewis, his brother, JT Lewis, his father, Neil Heslin, his grandparents, Maureen Lewis, Bob Comfort, and David Lewis,
Content from External Source
The boy in the Obama photo is someone else, a different person entirely, a cousin of the Parkers.

I respond fast if I happen to be online, like now. This is just a sporadic hobby.

I'm not telling you that Neil Hamlin and Robbie Parker are related. I don't even know what you are talking about. Please provide some links with excerpts to describe what your question means.

Hi Mick,

Quick reply, thanks again! Didn't you say that Jesse Lewis in the Obama 'memorial' photos is a cousin of the Parker sisters? That's how I understood it. His father is Neil Hamlin, therfore, his father Neil must be related to the Parkers .. if the children are all cousins.

Nat

Hi Mick,

Quick reply, thanks again! Didn't you say that Jesse Lewis in the Obama 'memorial' photos is a cousin of the Parker sisters? That's how I understood it. His father is Neil Hamlin, therfore, his father Neil must be related to the Parkers .. if the children are all cousins.

Nat

No, I said he was NOT Jesse Lewis, see my previous post.

So why doesn't the son, Jesse have the same surname as his dad? It's logical to assume that surely?

No. Think about it. There's a variety of reasons this can happen, and it's not that uncommon.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_whose-last-name-should-you-give-your-baby_10327041.bc

Baby takes your partner's name

According to our annual baby names survey, 18 percent of today's moms have a different last name from their partners and children – and for half of them, it works out just fine.

Baby takes your name

While this arrangement is much less common (4 percent of families),

What's the boy's name? Is that his sister next to him - they look like brother and sister?

I've no idea. The White House identifies them as cousins of the Parker Family.

That's even more strange! Why would the Whitehouse identify 'cousins' in a photograph? What's it got to do with the Whitehouse? It's the press that would establish this by talking to the parents. Nowhere has it been stated in print that those kids are cousins.

The boy and the girl (not the Parker sisters) really look like brother and sister to me. Why aren't these children named in the photographs? Ususally in newspapers there is a listing of the names of people appearing in the photographs - this is obtained as part of copyright and permission legislation.*

Mick, where did you get the information that the Parker sisters had a cousin that also appeared in the Obama 'memorial' photograph?

So where are the photographs of Jesse Lewis with his mother? The Mail online shows a grainy picture of the mum, but no pic with her and her son. Why only the pic of Jesse with his dad?

That's even more strange! Why would the Whitehouse identify 'cousins' in a photograph? What's it got to do with the Whitehouse? It's the press that would establish this by talking to the parents. Nowhere has it been stated in print that those kids are cousins.

Because it's an official White House photo.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/2012-photos#dec
December 16, 2012
"Two days after the shootings at Newtown, the President traveled to Connecticut to meet with the victims' families and give remarks at a prayer vigil. The President spent hours greeting family members. Difficult as that was for everyone, the one moment that helped sooth the pain was when he posed for a photo with the siblings and cousins of Emilie Parker, one of the 20 children who died that day in Newtown. I see both sadness and hope in this photograph, and I know after a lot of tears that day, it meant so much to the President that everyone was able to smile for a moment in this family photo. Thanks to the Parker family for allowing us to show this photograph publicly." (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Natasha, all I'm doing here is using Google to look things up. I encourage you to try to do this before asking questions. Especially questions that might have hurtful insinuations.

Thanks for the Whitehouse link - I didn't realise that it was included as an official government photo. Thanks a lot!

Nat

I've seen the photoshopped pictures of 'Scarlett Lewis' and 'Jesse Lewis' before - there are no normal ones, or any of Neil Heslin with 'Scarlett Lewis' and their son all together. Very unusual. Clearly Jesse Lewis does appear with Obama on the 'memorial' photographs as well as Emilie Parker. The Parkers have only ever had 2 children, not 3.

Also, this guy Mick has a few loose marbles! There are badly photoshopped pictures on his site of '3' Parker sisters with extraordinarily long arms, ridiculous poses and obvious fake backgrounds. It's a big joke. It has to be scam.

The Whitehouse.gov website under Photos & Video has 2012: A Year in Photos. On scrolling down one can clearly see that not all the photographs are genuine. There are some fake pictures (badly photoshopped) which are too obvious. Why would the Whitehouse do this? The American government is obviously a syndicate of criminals - Obama is a fraud and the media is just there to deceive. Why then does Metabunk go along with all the government official narrative? Who is 'Mick'? What's his purpose for running a useless site such as this? It really is bunk!

You have remained silent about the fake photos that appear on the https://www.metabunk.org/threads/10...ive-after-Sandy-Hook?highlight=parker+sisters thread.

Clearly the pictures starting at #22 posted by scammer 'Anonymous012' are all photoshopped forgeries. Every one of these 5 'photographs' has been manufactured. A friend of mine who is a professional photographer and has extensive knowledge of digital image manipulation has shown me how these Parker media photos have been fabricated. Not only that; he has also pointed out that some of the 2012 photos on the Whitehouse government website are also 'distortions' of reality and possibly a prank, nevertheless, the public is being deceived. Also, Obama's alleged birth certificate posted on the Whitehouse website - not genuine. He cannot produce his original birth certificate from Hawaii because he wasn't born there. Barry Soetoro was born in Kenya and he was schooled in Indonesia under the religion of Islam. He later travelled back to Indonesia in 1981, which is not possible if one is a nationalised American citizen. Barack Hussein Obama has never taken American citizenship - he does not even hold the legal right under the American Constitution to hold the office of Presidency; he is a fraud and a criminal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natasha, please post evidence of photo manipulation if you are going to make such claims. Just one photo please. Please don't try to change the subject.

The evidence of deliberate media deception and that Metabunk tows the official narrative of the government, proves that 'Mick' (whatever) is a little boy who needs to grow up and face reality. The government are not the friends of the people - the government are deceptive criminals intent on creating more wars and causing the deaths of innocent children and their families. Obama's kill list and drone programme shows the clear intentions of this corrupt administration Obama is just carrying on with Bush's fake 'war on terror' and expanding it into Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen etc. and of course eventually Iran will be provoked into an attack. So, 'Mick' (whatever) you obviously have no knowledge of American history, American politics, the banking system - the global financial crisis and how increasing debt is beyond a political solution. You're so shortsighted and blind, while many of the American people are waking up to reality. Did you ever go to school or college and study basics?

No subject change mate - you're stuffed! It's all related - that's where the scam comes from as if you didn't know and you're a part of it.

Some part-time hobby you have! You're on call within seconds of my posts - this is obviously your full-time job - your 7 day a week occupation to spread disinfo and lies. You're just a little shit that needs a good kicking. Is that polite enough for you?

If you are not going to post evidence of photo forgery of one photo, then I will assume you are trolling, and I will ban you for a month.

[Edit] Actually I'll just ban you now, for being overly impolite.

You have remained silent about the fake photos that appear on the https://www.metabunk.org/threads/10...ive-after-Sandy-Hook?highlight=parker+sisters thread.

Clearly the pictures starting at #22 posted by scammer 'Anonymous012' are all photoshopped forgeries. Every one of these 5 'photographs' has been manufactured. A friend of mine who is a professional photographer and has extensive knowledge of digital image manipulation has shown me how these Parker media photos have been fabricated. Not only that; he has also pointed out that some of the 2012 photos on the Whitehouse government website are also 'distortions' of reality and possibly a prank, nevertheless, the public is being deceived.

I have been working in graphic arts since 1975. I began using photoshop from the day it came out. I was also a beta tester for Photoshop and Illustrator. I don't see any manipulation of any of the photos in post #22. Can you point out what you think it is that is fabricated?

Edit: I'll be looking for them in a month. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some part-time hobby you have! You're on call within seconds of my posts - this is obviously your full-time job - your 7 day a week occupation to spread disinfo and lies.

You know the thing that amazes me is that by Natasha's own evidence we would have to conclude that his full-time job is to spread disinfo and lies. He was here just as much as you were Mick. You put up with him longer than I think I would have put up with him.

Wow, Natasha is completely [...]! It's so scary that people believe that nonsense.
But seriously, Mick, thank you for your time spent on explaining these conspiracy theories and showing with facts, not opinion, the truth that people are [...].

"Natasha" represents the scary side of the dedicated conspiracy theorist. The sudden psychotic shift from reasoned debate to all out generalised ranting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back