I compiled a list of companies who claim to be using the same technology as GeoResonance. They refer to the technology under different names. It can be geo-resonance, geo-holography, geo-heliography, geo-NMR, "Deep Vision", or others. Often they point also to the same patent of Dr. Gokh, or to one of his websites or diagrams. The list is definitely incomplete. If you know about others, let me know and I add them. I only included companies clearly using the Gokh's technology schema. For legal reasons I cannot claim it is a criminal ring or a scam, but it appears to me that the schema shows rather clear signs of a fraud. Some of the companies may tell that they just resell services of a 3rd party in UA, and may have fell victims themselves. However I find it unlikely, I cannot exclude such possibility.
The list includes also the Sevastopol National University, because its ex-rector seems to have presented the work of Dr. Gokh and co. during a conference of the Black Sea University Network. I hope it will turn out to be some kind of mistake on their part, or an abuse of their identity.
Then there are these two companies that show similar signs, but do not reveal direct links to Gokh's group. They do not reveal details of their technology, so it is difficult to tell whether they are legit or not:
- AU, GeoResonance Plc., http://georesonance.com
- AU, Tellus Resources Ltd, http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20130513/pdf/42fvhw8w0xmbzc.pdf, http://www.tellusresources.com.au/
- AU, Agrivice, http://agrivice.com.au/media/PM-2.pdf
- CH, GeoInformation Research Centre S.A., https://web.archive.org/web/20060619073322/http://www.research-centre.org/index.php
- ES, Esproenko SL, http://esproenko.org, http://esproenko.org/catalogs/espr-deepvision.pdf
- HK, Geo Deep Vision, http://www.geodeepvision.com
- RU, Gokh.ru, https://web.archive.org/web/20060505213309/http://www.gokh.ru/
- RU, GeoInformation Research Centre, https://web.archive.org/web/20070630025124/http://www.geoinformation.ru/
- SA, EMOS, http://www.emosproject.com/#!emos-scanning
- SI, Vitava d.d.o., http://www.vitava.si
- UA, Sevastopol National University of Nuclear Energy and Industry, http://www.bsun.org/userfiles/file/newsletter/683fd2.pdf
- UA, Dr. Vitaly Anatolevich Gokh, http://www.gokh.net/, http://www.vitaly-gokh.narod.ru/introrus.htm
- UA, Institute of Geophysics and Earth Problems, http://alexy.en.ec21.com/company_info.jsp
- UA, Geo Deep Vision, http://deep-vision.com.ua/docs/Equipment.pdf
- UA, GeoNMR, http://www.geonmr.com
- UA, Ukraine Made Llc, http://www.tradeue.com/product/1368521/remote-heliographic-mineral-search.htm
- UK, TransComplex, http://transcomplex.uk.com/en/explore/patents
- US, Carpathia Llc., http://www.carpathiallc.org
- US, Darby Holdings, http://www.darbyholdings.com/tech_c.html
- 7 GeoNMR representatives in Africa and Asia, http://www.geonmr.com/index.php/contact-us/our-representatives
Great research txt. I started compiling a list but you have done a thorough job. Leaf and Stone is bogus. Adrok is exactly the same but has a really cool video narrated by a Scotsman, which makes it seem somewhat legit, but it is still BS. The pitch is the same in all regards: identify oil, gas, water, and/or all metals (on an elemental basis) using electromagnetic radiation though water and solid rock. There is no way to do that, period. Mr. Spock's scanners only exist on the TV show, not in the real world.