Debunked: Crime Scene Photos "Prove" Sandy Hook was a Hoax

Channing, I have seen mousetraps in schools before. If you want to call me a liar, a disinfo agent, or one of the duped sheeple, that's fine.

Finally, why having it at the front entrance is so terrible? What are the correct places to put that? Why are you so sure this is the front entrance?
its not the front entrance. although there may have been one at the front entrance too.

you just cant reason with human beings that think mousetraps would be in public schools.
Channing, you are clearly doubling down on your "mousetraps aren't in public schools!" theory,
but can you at least share why you believe that so strongly...?

I must admit, up front, that you'll have a tough time convincing those of us who have seen them.
Almost 20 years ago I had occasion to visit one of the better public high schools in San Diego, on a weekend.
I discovered a cute but very sad little mouse caught in the glue of a mousetrap. With no staff around,
I tried to release the little guy from the glue, but the glue was so strong that I almost pulled his tiny limbs off
trying to extract him. I eventually did free him--and released him behind the school--but I'm not sure
he could survive the ordeal. I felt horrible later when a janitor told me that they had a solution
designed just to extract the little guys...without doing the traumatic damage that I almost certainly did. :(

Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 11.29.03 PM.png

For reasons that should already be apparent, I'd really want to hear some extraordinary evidence
for the "mousetraps don't exist in public schools!" theory...

the funny thing is in order to say you believe the sandy hook shootings happened you have to except about 100000 coincidences

Just about any complex event in the 'real world' is comprised of thousands of tiny individual sub-events. When examined closely, that sequence of events would seem impossibly unlikely to have happened precisely that way, but yet it did. It's the detailed deconstruction which makes it all seem so unlikely. If you stub your toe and go back to see how likely it was that the exact sequence of events took place to lead to that 'stubbing', one might conclude that it's statistically impossible for anyone to stub their toe.

you just cant reason with human beings that think mousetraps would be in public schools. im done posting here sorry.
Your claim is, mousetraps would not be used in public schools. Now, present your evidence to show WHY they would not and, should not be used in public schools.

Or move on.

Last edited:
Just about any complex event in the 'real world' is comprised of thousands of tiny individual sub-events. When examined closely, that sequence of events would seem impossibly unlikely to have happened precisely that way, but yet it did. It's the detailed deconstruction which makes it all seem so unlikely. If you stub your toe and go back to see how likely it was that the exact sequence of events took place to lead to that 'stubbing', one might conclude that it's statistically impossible for anyone to stub their toe.

Yes, just imagine a world where these coincidences did not exist

You never thought of a person, just as the phone rings - and it is that very person

You hum a song, and never turn on the radio and there it is being played

You never meet someone totally out of context, say a work colleague whilst on holiday abroad

Now that would be weird

You never meet someone totally out of context, say a work colleague whilst on holiday abroad?
I've got a friend who lives 2 streets away from me in Bristol, we hardly ever see each other in the street in our home town, unless we've arranged to meet. But I've bumped into her in random places like central London, a market in Birmingham, a shop in Manchester and strangest of all on a Paris Metro train!

I bumped into an old housemate from Birmingham that I hadn't seen for a couple of years in Barcelona. On the same holiday I was at the Sonar Music Festival and sparked up a conversation with a random Japanese guy to see if I still had the nihon-go, turned out I knew his best friend back in Tokyo, and my nihon-go had gone.

the funny thing is in order to say you believe the sandy hook shootings happened you have to except about 100000 coincidences and excuses and mis infos.

56 "coincidences", actually. That's the number of Metabunk threads on the subject, each covering a hoaxer claim that is in the least bit worthy of coverage.

Hate to beat this dead horse one more time, but the vileness of the Sandy Hook Hoaxers calls for it.

so far the contention that mousetraps would never be in public schools fits in the light green - assertion without evidence.

The lambasting of people who suggests that muse traps fits in the orange and red.

The evidence that mousetraps ARE used in schools that has been presented fits in the grey, purple and light blue.

That's why you posted this right - to show that you understand the concept of evidence vs assertion?

It has become apparent at this juncture that mouse traps are common in government schools (and, in some jurisdictions, even required). Regardless, if your best proof that Sandy Hook was Sandy Hoax is a mousetrap, I'd suggest it's time to give it up.

Oh, but I almost forgot - you also have a freeze frame in which some bloke's lower leg is blocked from view by his upper leg!

May I introduce the phrase 'scraping the bottom of the barrel' at this point?

You picked the right phrase indeed. I didn't think that starting this thread would reveal mouse traps as the tipping point in the Sandy Hook conspiracy. Yea gods.

You picked the right phrase indeed. I didn't think that starting this thread would reveal mouse traps as the tipping point in the Sandy Hook conspiracy. Yea gods.
the Mousetrap theory at least isnt as bad as Halbig's 'The school wasn't used because there's no way that easel would be in the hallway like that! I've been a school principal, a vice principal, a teacher,a security expert and a state trooper for decades! We dont put easels in hallways. It's just unheard of!' theory.

If the worry is an easel in the hallway blocking the exit then we just need look to the crime scene photos to alleviate the worry. We can locate the easel in other photos, namely "Gunsalus Exterior Photos" #6 and #7.

And

Which is located here at the red x on this floor plan.

Which as you'll notice by looking at "Walkley Scene Photos" #749 isn't in the way of a fire evacuation plan located on the classroom wall:

And as you'll notice from photo number 7 it appears to be in an area that contains shelves with items stacked on them. A storage area. Not an exit.

This is just ridiculous. If "investigators" purposefully overlook stuff like this that is literally staring them in the face from the same reports they are dragging their "damning evidence" out of... it's just plain dishonesty.

Last edited:
Related to the "10,000 coincidences" claim, Josiah Thompson, a JFK researcher, discusses coincidences involving famous events.

How many coincidences had to happen for you or me to exist? All the way back to the creation of the universe........

Why would they have a mousetrap in a place that wasn't being used? Just using your "logic" there.

Depending on the municipality/city/county etc, traps and such are sometimes laid out in abandoned buildings to keep rat and mouse populations down, especially if there's a fear of infestation or disease.. doesnt happen very often, but Ive seen it in Toronto and some of the old factories we have here in North Ga where I live.

Which as you'll notice by looking at "Walkley Scene Photos" #749 isn't in the way of a fire evacuation plan located on the classroom wall
decided to point out since your layout says "Possible Daycare" that the room wasnt a daycare, it was used as kinda an 'office' for sp. ed/educational assistants/ one on ones.

And low and behold in the same handbook is the "Rodent Policy info" :)

Handbook pdf attached.

room2.PNG

burton.PNG

pesticide.PNG

Attachments

• shshandbook.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,323
  • Pesticid_Applications_Schools (1).pdf
    124.2 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:
Related to the "10,000 coincidences" claim, Josiah Thompson, a JFK researcher, discusses coincidences involving famous events.

It's always a good time to point out the absolute film genius of Errol Morris...
Fog of War, The Thin Blue Line, Brief History of Time, Gates of Heaven...hell, even the iconic Mac "switch" commercials...

Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 9.39.44 PM.png

The Thin Blue Line should be mandatory viewing for anyone with the right to vote...Morris is a hero of mine...

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/errol-morris-the-thinking-mans-detective-99424163/?no-ist

Last edited:
Apparently 100000 of them, in general. As there is no specific claim by @Channing Jarrett other than the mousetrap, we ended up discussing only this one. ;-)
but he didnt say 100,000 coincidences he said.

the funny thing is in order to say you believe the sandy hook shootings happened you have to except about 100000 coincidences and excuses and mis infos. So as "complex" as this conspiracy seems to you and how numerous the actors and players have to be...... well the mistakes and coincidences and *redacted* are pretty numerous.

lets be real you gotta believe that the behavior of the sandy hook residents and every single video edit and weird occurence and the two sets of photos with the same line of kids that evacuated the school twice but suposedly 600 kids were in that building. thats too funny yall. every single time someone talks about the "conspiracy" negatively they say "well itd be so complicated itd be so convuluted theres no way they could pull it off!" ummmm if your willing to except 500 coincidences then they can pull it off.....
Content from External Source
and then he goes on to explain his gish gallop, which is incerdibly off topic, except for the mouse trap which actually does tie to the OP. If he wants to discuss coincidences not related to the crime scene photos of the school AFTER the shooting, he can start a new thread.

I've personally seen rodent traps in schools before -- schools I've attended -- but that's anecdotal. Luckily, a quick Google search shows that it's plenty common. Surely Channing Jarrett can get in touch and potentially talk some sense into these monsters. But then again, anyone who would put a mouse trap in a school "cannot be reasoned with".

Mouse traps in a New York elementary school:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....ver_mice_problem_at_oswego_county_school.html

"Menard said the district immediately implemented its pest management plan in September.

'We cleaned each and every classroom according to district protocol,' he said. 'Over 20 traps were and currently are set every night.'"

This was implemented in September, which is the beginning of the school year. So children and mouse traps are inhabiting the same building.

Mouse traps in a St. Louis elementary school:

http://fox2now.com/2015/04/28/mice-invade-north-st-louis-school/

"We have sent pest control to the school on three separate occasions to set and monitor traps. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will look into other pest control options during the summer months when children are not in the building."

Again, elementary school students are sharing a building with mouse traps and they're saving more extreme measures for the summer months, so that children are not exposed to them. Obviously there is no issue in exposing the children to the mouse traps.

Mouse traps in an Atlanta elementary school:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/atlanta-elementary-school-battling-rat-infestation/nFbGk/

"They are also carefully inspecting all areas for any rodent signs every morning in order to identify potential areas for placement of the bated traps."

Rat traps in an Austin elementary school:

http://eagnews.org/employee-rats-infested-texas-elementary-school-for-two-years/

"Maintenance workers are now trying to trap the rats that remain, and are working with school officials to contain all food to the cafeteria in an effort to eliminate competing food sources, according to the news site."

Those are just four examples of rodent traps being used in elementary schools, all during the school year. This only took me about a minute or two of searching.

Now the actual trap in the photo appears to be either a Protecta RTU Mouse Bait Station, a Tomcat Mouse Bait Station, or something incredibly similar. This type of bait station works by having the block bait inserted and then locked into the station which is only accessible via key. Both brands advertise their bait stations as being child-safe. Here's the Amazon listing for the Protecta station:

http://www.amazon.com/Protecta-Mouse-Bait-Station-Stations/dp/B003DDE23C

Here's the relevant part of the description: This tamper-resistant bait station automatically locks when closed, keeping bait away from children and non-target animals.

And here's a rather large shot of the Tomcat packaging:

https://toolroom.com.au/product_images/g/816/70030_Mouse_bait_station__31613.jpg

It states: Keeps Bait Away From Children & Pets.

Last edited:
Apologies for not submitting photos in the earlier version of this post.

I was introduced to the Sandy Hook conspiracy subculture a few months ago and find it deeply disturbing. One of its lead proponents, Wolfgang Halbig (who appears quite a few times in Metabunk), recently resurfaced with what he is presenting as new “evidence” of the Sandy Hook “conspiracy,” namely a series of alleged crime scene photos of the school.

Exterior Photo #65.png Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.16.56 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.17.18 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.18.11 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.19.04 AM.png

A recent interview appears here in its entirety

http://www.webookyourshow.com/blog/...Exclusive-Interview-with-Wolfgang-Halbig.aspx

And here:

http://winteractionables.com/?p=20138#more-20138

According to Halbig, the photos basically prove two things:

1. That the dilapidated state of the school demonstrated in the photos made it uninhabitable, therefore again “proving” that the building was abandoned at the time of the shootings.

2. That the pictures also reveal a number of strange anomalies that cannot be explained, again pointing to evidence of a conspiracy.

All that said, I have a few questions:

Are these actual photos of Sandy Hook?

If so, when were they taken and by whom?

What do they actually prove?
Could the mold at the bottom of the door be from many years of a janitors mop, wet with mop water, bumping up against the door?

Could the mold at the bottom of the door be from many years of a janitors mop, wet with mop water, bumping up against the door?
there's no evidence it is mold. it is most likely water damage stains due (i think ) to mopping. Unfortunately Mr. Halbig did not ask about the pictures in this thread* at the appeal hearing he recently had.

One outdoor photo that Halbig describes as mold and mildew the Director states "no mold. its water damage from previous leaks".

They did ask about the "green" on the outside of the building. The Newtown Director of School Facilities explained it is algea. (we get it all over Connecticut).

Mr. Halbig showed one picture of a door that had no water damage. There was the black on the tiles though which the Director of School Facilities explained was wax build up from the buffer machines.

The testimony regarding the topic of this thread. starts at 1:53:00. They mostly get into water and mold accusations at 2:00:00

One should of seen the school I had to attend my freshman year. No air conditioning, was not in the greatest shape at all, the showers in the locker rooms - dont get me started on those, all the stairs - not safe, etc. If people would of seen it, they would of thought it was non-operational, but nope, my freshman class was the last class that went through it before the new high school was opened. I am beside myself that I was one of those people that actually believed and promoted this whole "this school was not in operation" theory as well. Come to think of it, if this individual saw the high school I went through, oh I can imagine the conspiracies that would of brought up. I cannot imagine that the school budget for a small town would be able to correct everything at once and would have to be done in stages, in regards to repairs. I grew up in a very small town, no stop-lights and just a flashing yellow in the town, and the school budget that they had, was not that big - Olivet, Michigan

Last edited:
Back