Debunk: imgur: "Boston Truth Revealed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since all these weapons have been recovered, or not, I'm waiting to hear which one matches the bullet that killed the security officer at MIT. None have been matched so far. Days later. Nothing.

Why did they go to MIT again? Neither one of them attended school there. Were they even there?

Just a quick point - I'm assuming you've never been to Cambridge?

Once you move away from the original campus quads, both the MIT and Harvard campus dissolve into the City of Cambridge and all of its businesses and residential areas. It's a very urban campus that sprawls well beyond the original campus boundaries. In fact, I was in Boston just this past weekend and was following an MIT campus police car on the Boston side of the Charles River. He or she was checking out a handful of brownstones and they all had MIT logos out front.

New member here by the way. I've really enjoyed reading these threads.

The back pack that is shown here isn't the backpack with the bombs. The backpack that carried the bombs was exploded into pieces. That's just a damage backpack at the crime scene.

Who does the bag belongs to

It's absolutely irrelevant to the guilt or innocence of the brothers it's just a damaged backpack that never carried any bomb.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's absolutely irrelevant to the guilt or innocence of the brothers it's just a damaged backpack that never carried any bomb.
The FBI says it contained one of the bombs, why are you claiming otherwise?
http://www.startribune.com/boston-marathon-bombing/203442821/#12
upload_2016-9-6_6-39-22.png

Gallery: In this undated handout photo released by the FBI, a shredded black backpack that the bureau says contained one of the bombs that exploded during the Boston Marathon. Law enforcement officials said Tuesday, April 16, 2013, that the explosives that killed three people and injured more than 170 during the Boston Marathon on Monday were most likely rudimentary devices made from ordinary kitchen pressure cookers. (FBI via The New York Times)
Content from External Source

The FBI says it contained one of the bombs, why are you claiming otherwise?
http://www.startribune.com/boston-marathon-bombing/203442821/#12
upload_2016-9-6_6-39-22.png

Gallery: In this undated handout photo released by the FBI, a shredded black backpack that the bureau says contained one of the bombs that exploded during the Boston Marathon. Law enforcement officials said Tuesday, April 16, 2013, that the explosives that killed three people and injured more than 170 during the Boston Marathon on Monday were most likely rudimentary devices made from ordinary kitchen pressure cookers. (FBI via The New York Times)
Content from External Source
That backpack isn't in fragmented pieces and i care because all these years people have given those killers a free pass to claim their innocence when this bombing has affected my family that's why I care.

[... link removed for "no-click" violation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back