contrailscience down?

tryblinking

Senior Member.
I haven't been able to get on ContrailScience once in the last 2 days, and I wondered if the site is down, or if anything's wrong?
Also, I heard there was an MJM talk local to Metabunk/CS's founder, and wondered if any attempts at education were planned?

tb

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I did a rather hasty change of domain registrars (from GoDaddy to NameCheap), and GoDaddy pulled the DNS rather quicker than NameCheap is putting it back up, so it's kind of down now.

It should come back up soon, but will depend on where you are, ISP, etc.

I might pop round to the talk, just to observe. Past attempts at engagement in scientific discussion have not been productive.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
contrailscience.com just came back on line for me. Again though it might take longer for other people. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
MikeC Contrail Science on Skeptic.com Contrails and Chemtrails 0
N Gimble UFO = Upside Down Jet? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
Mick West The Dumbing Down of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth 9/11 151
Z.W. Wolf Ukrainian Plane Crashes in Flames in Tehran - Shot Down By Iran's IRGC Current Events 43
Trailblazer Debunked: Trees being cut down "because they block 5G" (tree replacement in Belgium) 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 44
Mick West Trees Burnt Down to the Roots in Widfires [Old Stumps] Wildfires 2
Mick West Molten Steel in the Debris Pile, Cool Down Time? 9/11 51
Mick West Explained: Unburned trees next to burned down structures as evidence of secret "energy weapons" Wildfires 120
McGurnicle Why some people fall down the rabbit hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 28
Mick West Debunked: Furious American Citizens In San Bernardino Burn Down Radical Islamic Mosque General Discussion 20
Mick West Unusual Trail on the Russian Su-24 shot down By Turkey Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West How to Track Down a Contrail with FlightRadar24.com Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
Pythagoras Drones shot down in Turkey and Ukraine, Russian or not? General Discussion 20
Bruce Lansberg Claim: Jeroen Akkermans: Framents prove MH17 was shot down by a Russian made BUK Flight MH17 34
Mick West Debunked "When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons" [Satire] Quotes Debunked 0
M Debunked: this photo shows a Ukraine Mig-29 shot down MH17 Flight MH17 66
M Claim: MH17 was shot down by separatists using BUK stolen from Ukraine army Flight MH17 32
C MH17 Malaysian 777 Carrying 295 People Shot Down Over Ukraine Flight MH17 410
qed How did I end up down here? Escaping The Rabbit Hole 14
WeedWhacker Large Images now Resize Down to 1600 Pixels Max. Site Feedback & News 9
TWCobra Evergreen Air shutting down Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West Debunked: US Reported In Panic After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India and Nigeria Contrails and Chemtrails 1
JFDee NY Times: "A Conspiracy Melts Down Into Washers and Dryers" Conspiracy Theories 2
Related Articles

Related Articles