Investigating UFOs - MUFON to Metabunk

TBayUAP

Hello Metabunk!
my name is Jayzin.
I was the National Chief Investigator for MUFON Canada, for the past 6 years. However, about 2 months ago I began my detachment from the Organization.
I feel my approach to the UFO topic is more akin to the fellow minded folks on here.
I was able to set up MUFON Canada for success before my departure, by teaching and training my field investigators, to the highest standards.
They were shown how to utilize every tool we have available in finding a plausible explanation for what people are reporting.
When it came to my own investigations, I had close to a 98% solve rate for cases that contained enough informational data, to come to a scientific explanation.

Mick West and I have spoken behind the scenes for years.
In fact there has been more than a few times when I’d ask for his opinion on certain cases when I would need another set of eyes or outlook On specific topics.
Theres actually a case on here, that Mick and I looked at together - long story short, it was a small passenger plane.

As for my professional background - I’m a Civil Engineer And Photogrammetrist.
I get paid to fly $100,000. Industrial style Drones and take overlapping georeferenced Images. I stitch the images together and create a to scale, fully georeferenced 3D models. And with those models, I design Dams, lined Embankments and other mining related Construction projects.
Because I have a very unique work schedule, I have also furthered my education by taking online University courses in relation to Physics, Black Holes and AstroBiology.

And in my free time I host Broken Home Podcast.
It’s a youth focused show. We share people’s stories in hopes to inspire the youth to do better and be better out here. And to think before they act.
We have some pretty amazing guests on there, who share their experiences and consequences, so hopefully the youth choose not to go down that route themselves.

If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up.
looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome TBay/Jayzin
I had close to a 98% solve rate for cases that contained enough informational data, to come to a scientific explanation.
Does that mean there was 2% that had enough informational data to come to a scientific explanation, but you still could not solve them? Those sound like interesting cases!

Welcome TBay/Jayzin

Does that mean there was 2% that had enough informational data to come to a scientific explanation, but you still could not solve them? Those sound like interesting cases!
Unfortunately No.
Don't get me wrong, we still had those one in a million types that would come through. I’ll send you a couple to look at.
But it was mainly not enough data to come to a plausible explanation.

Back