Claim: US military are preparing a major PSYOP/martial law - Op Jade Helm

Simultaneous land and sea exercises named Operation 222 and Operation 444.
Corporal A. Dolph fell, and landed upside down, yelling "Nein! Nein! Nein!"

("The 999 plan isn't a jobs plan, it is a tax plan. ...when you take the 9-9-9 plan and turn it upside down,
I think the devil's in the details." Michelle Bachman 10/11/11)

Does anyone know if this has anything to do with the colored dots on our mailboxes?
I heard a funny story about this recently. A fellow was spreading the rumor that the red dots in his neighborhood meant that when "they" knocked on your door and you answered, you would be shot in the head. Turned out the local newspaper put the dots on to show you were paying for your newspaper!

A fellow was spreading the rumor that the red dots in his neighborhood meant that when "they" knocked on your door and you answered, you would be shot in the head. Turned out the local newspaper put the dots on to show you were paying for your newspaper!

It is more than 'a fellow' it is nonsense like this:

Which is an appeal to authority, even though he presents no evidence other than his ramblings... This is from 2008 so really worried that this NWO is going to be late AGAIN......!

Recent videos of a man being confronted by the FBI at his house. It kind of looks staged to me, they don't really look like FBI nor sound very official.

Part 1

Part 2

On a side note, what is up with the ever growing outlandish theories that go along with Jade Helm?

I have been following this whole debacle for the past month and now when I google about Jade Helm, I am presented with a variety of events that are now "connected" with Jade Helm. They include but are not limited too:
  • asteroid or nibiru hitting Earth
  • the blood moons
  • the shemitah
  • economic collapse
Is it the case that the more connections you make between things the more "valid" your conspiracy becomes?

I know this is late but yeah, completely staged. When FBI shows up they are not there just to talk with you they are there to arrest you. And they are not good ol boys looking to shoot the shit.

I know this is late but yeah, completely staged. When FBI shows up they are not there just to talk with you they are there to arrest you. And they are not good ol boys looking to shoot the shit.
So every FBI investigation involves arresting EVERYONE, no asking questions of suspects and witnesses, no looking for evidence... just arrest everytime. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Completely staged. When FBI shows up they are not there just to talk with you they are there to arrest you. And they are not good ol boys looking to shoot the shit.
No idea whether those vids are for real or not. But I do remember a friend being visited by the FBI back in '97 after he made a spoof neo-Nazi website, including nonsensical instructions on how to make a pipe bomb. He wrote about it in his online journal at the time:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150219201210/http://asecular.com/ran/i.php?010419

In a nutshell: they were somewhat unpleasant; they lacked humor; they didn't "shoot the shit"; they didn't arrest him.

He then talked to Salon and Wired and they wrote articles about it, which appeared online the same day.

Something I had not come across until now, in hindsight it is not surprising.

From the Sydney Morning Herald: Russia's influence campaigns may be more sophisticated than we thought

Another campaign was discovered retrospectively in Wisconsin. It used Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. This campaign even reused an undetected Russian accounts from the infamous Jade Helm exercise of 2015.

In this exercise, a routine US military exercise in Texas became the source of online hysteria over fears that it was actually a plot by the Obama Administration to round up political dissidents. Fears prompted the Texas governor to dispatch observers and reassure the public. This was later seen as a test of Russia’s influence capabilities ahead of the 2016 election.
Content from External Source
The Texas Tribune: Hysteria over Jade Helm exercise in Texas was fueled by Russians, former CIA director says

A former director of the CIA and NSA said Wednesday that hysteria in Texas over a 2015 U.S. military training exercise called Jade Helm was fueled by Russians wanting to dominate “the information space,” and that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's decision to send the Texas State Guard to monitor the operation gave them proof of the power of such misinformation campaigns.

Michael Hayden, speaking on MSNBC’s Morning Joe podcast, chalked up peoples’ fear over Jade Helm 15 to “Russian bots and the American alt-right media [that] convinced many Texans [Jade Helm] was an Obama plan to round up political dissidents.”
Content from External Source

Back