Claim: Remote Viewing is a Scientifically Proven Technique that Utilizes a Natural Human Ability to Enable Access to Hidden Information

Nice! As in you disassemble stereos and stuff in a homemade vest?:) Or you take things apart and then sew them back together? A light up vest?
I do light maintenance on my sewing machines occasionally, mostly my older ones (1980s and earlier). I buy thrift store clothes and take them apart to figure out how they work, then resew them. It's cheaper than fabric and far lazier!

Do we need a thread about sewing tips? I run a Pfaff, by the way.
Yes, we do! I have an embarrassing number of machines but my primary is a Husqvarna.

To keep this post on-topic:
I have been using he remote viewing app or several days now. As of right now, I am about 40-60% accurate in remote viewing images. This makes sense, because the app has me self-rate my accuracy in remote viewing by selecting between two images, one of which being the target. I must be bad at remote viewing. :)

I must be bad at remote viewing.
can one even view a digital photograph before it appears on your screen? i mean its not really a photograph at that point on your phone, it is a series of ones and zeros linking to a file, and those ones and zeros arent even at your phone yet.

?? it confuses me.

can one even view a digital photograph before it appears on your screen? i mean its not really a photograph at that point on your phone, it is a series of ones and zeros linking to a file, and those ones and zeros arent even at your phone yet.

?? it confuses me.
It's real weird. you're supposed to connect to the version of yourself that is in the future, having seen the image. You're also supposed to send the image to yourself when it's revealed to you I think? Idunno I am very confused about it, the only "hits" I've gotten have been about very general things like trees or horizontal lines.

The app points out that I should keep practicing, so I guess I'll give it more of a try? It's vaguely fun and eventually I'll be able to see what other people have predicted.

you're supposed to connect to the version of yourself that is in the future, having seen the image.
ah. so more precognition, not remote viewing inthe classic form. that makes more sense.

i did tonights, i picked: (dont look until tomorrow or until youve made your pick! i cant beleive i have to wait 16 hrs to find out. ugh)
the rocks thing

I thought remote viewing had gone the way of ectoplasm, table tipping, and pyschic surgeons. I guess the most extreme nonsense has to make a comeback every now and then so the skeptics can bat it back out of the ball park yet again.

Back