Claim: People can walk through walls

Shade sitter

Source: Various Tiktok and YouTube conspiracy videos (simply search "walk through walls patent")

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060014125A1/en

Description: People on TikTok are saying that there is a patent for a system that shows people how to walk through walls. I have verified that there is a filing for a patent, however it was abandoned due to no follow-up paperwork. My brother claims that this really works, but he has yet to demonstrate it. All you have to do is search on video sites for the words "walk through walls patent. It was filed by a kook science inventor by the name of Quincy St. Clair. Link to the patent is provided above.

Now, I have looked this up, and the inventor of this nonsense is called Quincy St. Clair. He is basically one of those kooky UFO/New age religion type guys and supposedly he has sued the CIA and the NSA over strange claims. That doesn't mean his claims are true. As you can see from the link, the patent has all these physics equations and diagrams that supposedly back up his claims, but as of yet I have not been provided any other information other than there are videos of people claiming this, and that there is a US patent (that turned out to be abandoned years ago).

Help me to verify if the actual physics equations are correct. As for the diagrams they just show the standards quackery with third eye and chakra stuff, which is not important.

Thank you!

People on TikTok are saying that there is a patent for a system that shows people how to walk through walls. I have verified that there is a filing for a patent, however it was abandoned due to no follow-up paperwork.
As you show, this is partly true in that some one tried to file a patent for a "training system", at least according to google. I'm not sure if someone can patent a way of "teaching" or "training" someone to do a particular act. Copywrite maybe? But just because there may be a patent application, doesn't mean it works.

My brother claims that this really works, but he has yet to demonstrate it
Not uncommon. Many people claim things with no proof. Have you ever challanged him about the claim? Why should you believe him if he's unwilling to demonstrate something he claims he can do.?
Help me to verify if the actual physics equations are correct.
My mathematical expertise is 2+2 usually = 4, so I'll let others untangle the actual equations. However, you can't not share some of the crazy that's in this supposed application with us. To wit:

A human being is a hyperspace energy being living in a physical container or body that is comprised of 67% water. This high percentage of water makes this invention possible. Referring to FIG. 1, the hyperspace energy being receives energy from our dimension through seven vortices that run the length of the body. Each vortex connects to a separate hyperspace dimension having its own particular frequency. This arrangement allows for the development of seven modular energy components corresponding to the mind, spiritual eye, voice, body, abdomen, plasma energy ball (battery), and ground connection.
Content from External Source
And:

Vortex (F), known as the battery of the body, consists of an orange-colored plasma energy ball about one to two inches in diameter. The body becomes paralyzed if this ball is removed from the body. When the hyperspace energy being leaves the body, the vortices close and the battery takes over in order to keep the body functioning. This vortex also plays a role in the creation of the astral energy baby that attaches to the fertilized egg.
And this one where I've added the bold to what is commonly referred to as The Force:

Different people, as tested by the pendulum on the hand vortex, have different vortex sizes. Three people were tested. The first person had almost no rotational movement showing very little energy. The second person had a vortex radius of one inch. Another had a vortex radius of four inches which covered his entire hand. The latter also has the ability to lift another human being, lying prone on a table, off the table by flowing low-density hyperspace energy into the person through the hand vortices. He has also experienced walking through a solid wooden door with a dog at his side. What this means is that there is a way, as described in this invention, of creating large energy vortices which will enable a person to acquire sufficient energy to walk out of dimension through solid objects such as wooden doors.
Even if some of the equations are accurate, the conclusions are just New Age gibberish (bold by me):

Taking the positive square root, the speed of light is one meter per second at the Planck boundary. The experiments with brain hemisphere resonance show that the resonant frequency of the human energy field is between 1 Hz to 5 Hz which is well below the hearing threshold of 20 Hz. Because the traveling wave has a wavelength of 0.3048 m and the speed of light is unity at the boundary, the frequency should be f = c λ = 1 ⁢ m sec .3048 ⁢   ⁢ m = 3.28 ⁢   ⁢ Hz
which is within the middle of the experimental male range. At this resonant frequency, the human energy being pops out of the body. This represents only a first stage in the development of the energy being. But what is really wanted is to have both the physical body and the energy field move out of dimension together as San Martin did.

Source: Various Tiktok and YouTube conspiracy videos (simply search "walk through walls patent")

This invention is a training system which enables a human being to acquire sufficient hyperspace energy in order to pull the body out of dimension so that the person can walk through solid objects such as wooden doors.
There's no such thing as "hyperspace energy", and "out of dimension" is meaningless.

I'd file this in the "not even wrong" bucket.

sounds like a Warehouse 13 Fringe episode. they used it to rob banks, but one guy got stuck in the wall on the way back.

edit: the W13 one was a magic indian headdress. Fringe [ep: "Safe"] used some science made gadget.

Last edited:
attached
Help me to verify if the actual physics equations are correct.
Pointless.
From the patent:
This invention is a training System which enables a human being to acquire Sufficient hyperSpace energy in order to pull the body out of dimension So that the person can walk through Solid objects Such as wooden doors.
"Hyperspace energy" isn't a thing. Right here is where the patent leaves the realm of physics and enters the realm of fiction.
0002. A human being is a hyperspace energy being living in a physical container or body that is comprised of 67% water. This high percentage of water makes this invention possible. Referring to FIG. 1, the hyperSpace energy being receives energy from our dimension through Seven Vortices that run the length of the body. Each Vortex connects to a Separate hyperSpace dimension having its own particular frequency. This arrangement allows for the development of Seven modular energy components corresponding to the mind, Spiritual eye, Voice, body, abdomen, plasma energy ball (battery), and ground connection.
No hyperspace dimensions (dimensions do not work that way, imagine connecting something to height, something else to width, and another thing to time—it doesn't make sense), no particular frequencies, no modular energy components.

0013 Researching the historical records, referring to the statue in FIG. 3, a humble black Catholic Dominican friar of the Santo Rosario Convent, by the name of San Martin de Porres, living in Peru in the 1500's, also developed this ability to walk through doors.
I walk through walls all the time, that's what doorways are for. If I want to surprise someone, I use the door when they're distracted.

Attachments

• US20060014125A1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 217
They could have dumbed this down a bit.
You think so? I thought it could have been jazzed up. This:

At this resonant frequency, the human energy being pops out of the body.

could be more like:

At this resonant frequency the harmonic entropy waves encapsulating the unique energy field housed within the humanesque physical constraints begin to vibrate at higher levels, manifesting a higher level conciseness that, while congruent to that contained in the physical entity, is nevertheless, external to the afore mentioned physical boundaries.
All me

I walk through walls all the time, that's what doorways are for. If I want to surprise someone, I use the door when they're distracted.
I'm kicking myself for not thinking of that!

Pointless.
I'd like to elaborate a little on this.

It's important to choose the right equation for the job at hand. This is the hard part.
For example, remember story problems in maths at school: if you use the wrong formula, your result is nonsense even if your arithmetic is correct. The equation has to fit the problem.

What do you get when you put 2 piles of sand and 2 piles of sand together? You get 1 big pile of sand. 2+2=4 is the wrong equation for that job, because putting piles of sand together does not work like addition does.

The same holds true in physics. Physical equations only hold if you model reality a certain way, otherwise the results don't make sense. So the first thing I do when I analyse a physics claim is to examine the model: are the equations chosen even applicable to the problem? If they're not, you can run the numbers, but the result is still nonsense.

And that brings us to my previous post: there are no physical equations that apply to "hyperspace energy", "vortices", or "hyperspace dimensions" the way the author understands them. He uses these concepts mythically, not physically, and therefore physical equations cannot apply to them. It doesn't matter if these equations are "correct" in some context: in this case, they're just nonsense (like 2+2=4 won't work when putting piles of sand together).

And that's why it's pointless to "verify the physics equations".

The 'equations' are utter silliness

1648628826635.png

Ehrmmm... yeah.. E = m*c-squared, E = h*f, that's true, just they are not the same E and they cannot be equated, lol. For that matter, E is also 1/2 * m * v-squared (kinetic energy), or mass * gravitational acceleration * height (potential energy), or even the specific explosive energy yield of TNT multiplied by the mass of TNT you're exploding.. you cannot really equate any of them to deduce, for instance, that the explosive power of TNT is equal to the height multiplied by the gravitational acceleration.

1648629196292.png

Oh my, the logarithm of a mass (nor of a length) has no physical meaning. One can take the logarithm of a number, but not of a quantity with an unit of measure.

No need to go on I think, but the drawings remind me of a modern version of the Voyinch manuscript..

1648628632021.png
https://www.metabunk.org/attachments/us20060014125a1-pdf.50468/
https://www.jasondavies.com/voynich/#f68v3_f68v2_f68v1/0.562/0.523/3.52

Last edited:
It is worth noting that "there is a patent application" or even "there is a patent" is often used to make a claimed invention or technology of the woo variety sound like it has been proven. While the US Patent Office is supposed to confirm "usefulness" of a patent (and patented inventions that don't work are not useful) there is no requirement that every patent filing or even every patent granted provide a working model or otherwise demonstrate that an invention works.

Generally speaking, a working model isn’t necessary in order to receive a patent.

However, there’s a catch. The USPTO has the right to ask for a working model (under 37 C.F.R. 1.91), and can withhold the granting of a patent until that model has been made available for their examination.
and note
The most common reason an examiner will want to see a model is if an invention violates the laws of physics.

Which may be why this particular application/claim was abandoned... In any case, be wary of "Argumentum ad Patentum."

Quotes from https://www.obrienpatents.com/can-patent-something-without-model-proof-works/

a ... Dominican friar of the Santo Rosario Convent, by the name of San Martin de Porres, living in Peru in the 1500's, also developed this ability to walk through doors.
So is Mendel secretly San Martin de Porres?

I couldn't help remembering this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stubblebine
Albert "Bert" Newton Stubblebine III (February 6, 1930 – February 6, 2017) was a United States Army major general (...)
Stubblebine maintained a keen interest in psychic warfare throughout his service. He sought to develop an army of soldiers with special powers, such as the ability to walk through walls.
(...)
He attempted to walk through walls himself[3][4] — but failed, as he himself described in a 2004 interview.[5]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAMIvDmWbQs&t=246s

And this recreation in "the men who stare at goats"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsHBoXfvh-8

While the US Patent Office is supposed to confirm "usefulness" of a patent (and patented inventions that don't work are not useful) there is no requirement that every patent filing or even every patent granted provide a working model or otherwise demonstrate that an invention works.
Note that the "walking through walls" is not actually patented. The claim encompasses the software to print the footsteps template, and to beep once per second while someone walks on that template.
SmartSelect_20220330-181945_Samsung Notes.jpg
If the patent had been granted, nobody else could have shoehorned themselves in on the "training" scam without violating this patent. But then the scam probably never took off, so...

@Mauro

Very bad yes, it is hilarious. I guess the patent examiner would have had a good laugh that day the application came in.

Last edited:
Very bad yes, it is hilarious. I guess the patent examiner would have had a good laugh that day the application came in.
Well, you never know, this is a legitimate patent even though the content is not-even-wrong word salad.

On topic, I've had a roommate kick a hole through the dry wall once, so I can verify this is possible.

it's a good thing brides hold their bouquets 6 inches lower or we'd have alot of accidental dimension jump brides and the ring would just fall straight through her finger! ..although does it say in the patent how long the effect lasts? or does it stop as soon as you stop?

Note that the "walking through walls" is not actually patented. The claim encompasses the software to print the footsteps template, and to beep once per second while someone walks on that template.
And I always thought that tracing a set of steps with your feet in time to a generated rhythm was called "dancing"

The banner paper is then placed on the floor, and a one-second beeping timer is activated from the toolbar or menu. The person then walks beside the printed foot prints, taking one stride per beep, which produces the correct walking momentum to generate the hyperspace vortex. The vortex, which forms in only six strides, brings additional hyperspace energy into the quantum potential wells of the hyperspace energy being.

Just imagine all the hyperspace energy at a big RAVE.

And I always thought that tracing a set of steps with your feet in time to a generated rhythm was called "dancing
The problem is that your typical dance moves are not confined to a long piece of fan-fold computer paper... and can't be patented.

The problem is that your typical dance moves are not confined to a long piece of fan-fold computer paper... and can't be patented.
You haven't seen me try to dance. A long piece of fan-fold computer paper to follow might actually help. I long to be even just "tragically white". If I could magically dance through walls....

A footsteps template. Did the author this just binge watch Fringe episodes and string ideas together from them. In this case the one where some simple dance like footsteps are used to enter a "pocket dimension".

Back