Bison Running for Their Lives!!

I too was confused and taken back by that choice of word, "Hazing". Strictly by definition it doesn't sound good, but I would imagine they aren't harassing or harming the animals, but if anyone knows what "hazing" methods they use to get them back into the park I would love to hear it.

Its hazing a herd the way you would cattle- typically on horseback and sometimes even more deliberate with helicopters

They also allow some bison to be taken by Native Americans after they leave the park...they literally wait until the animal steps across the border of the park and then shoot it.

This is one (rather extreme) perspective:

http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org/

This org is a bit more moderate but still opposed to hazing- interesting vid from 4yrs ago:

http://www.greateryellowstone.org/videos/video.php?id=13

Think any of the doomsday profits will lose any credibility over this; it having been revealed that the bison migration is normal and when the massive explosion that they are predicting doesn't happen?

No. Now they think it was faked and CGI animation to fool them. Also the videographer is a Government Employee (he works at Yellowstone) that cannot be trusted!!! You know every time I hear the word false flag I immediately start to think "fake story!" When I look into things, like this one here. I'm 100% right!

Can anyone address (debunk) this? Intellihub reports: According to a recent report, the African National Congress (ANC) recently turned down a $10B a year disaster management plan offered by the United States to house American citizens who may become displaced in the event that the Yellowstone supervolcano erupts. Brazil, Argentina and Australia Reportedly Sign Contracts Worth Hundreds of Billions of Dollars to House US Residents If Yellowstone Supervolcano Eruptsts.

The animals and birds fleeing is a crazy story, but the idea is not baseless. Many scientists have published that the 70,000 years since the last massive volcanic activity, puts us past the next expected blast...so fears are easily understood. In all fairness, geological time-frames opens pretty wide windows but an eruption at any time is possible, just not likely given such long time-frames. Recent seismic activity is heavy, but again in geological time it's less significant. Just wondering if the reports plans are being put in place jic.

Last edited:
Can anyone address (debunk) this? Intellihub reports: According to a recent report, the African National Congress (ANC) recently turned down a $10B a year disaster management plan offered by the United States to house American citizens who may become displaced in the event that the Yellowstone supervolcano erupts. Brazil, Argentina and Australia Reportedly Sign Contracts Worth Hundreds of Billions of Dollars to House US Residents If Yellowstone Supervolcano Eruptsts.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Is there any evidence? If not, then it's nothing. Just another bogus story looking for traffic.

fyi this is fairly significant for recent worldwide uptick in 6-8 magnitude earthquakes in the last few years, some say due a lot to increased celestial and sun solar activity. http://standeyo.com/NEWS/14_Earth_Changes/14_Earth_Changes_pics/140406.earthquakes.increasing.jpg

This info was taken directly from the USGS site. Interestingly they recently removed this chart. See the notice in red here:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/world/historical.php/

They did not remove any chart, that's a home-made chart, and it's wrong. Compare the 1990-present range with:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/graphs.php

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Is there any evidence? If not, then it's nothing. Just another bogus story looking for traffic.

Much of this is all new to me Mick, as I've been entrenched into many of these different points of view of the world the last year and a half. So is intellihub known for this type of crap? In my field, it was an arduous task to dig down to find the truthers vs. the pretenders and conspiracist.

I have over a year's worth of research and analysis on the global financial system, well versed now, and know my sources to trust. I'm sure I could spend days here debunking some of your debukers (lol) on the globalist control of world currencies, rates, markets and economies... This is the one problem I have with your site Mick, (really the only one) as with anyone or site that take a hardline stance for or against...the grey areas of truth are often washed away with the conspiracy theory or the debunking theory. Make sense?

Many scientists have published that the 70,000 years since the last massive volcanic activity, puts us past the next expected blast....

Actually, Yellowstone erupting in truly cataclysmic "massive" fashion has occurred in approximately 600,000-800,000 year intervals...So, we could be do - give or take 100,000 years...

The eruption of 70,000 years ago was only a lava flow and something similar would not require vast amounts of citizens to relocate.

http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yellowstone/yellowstone_sub_page_54.html

ince the most recent giant caldera-forming eruption, 640,000 years ago, approximately 80 relatively nonexplosive eruptions have occurred. Of these eruptions, at least 27 were rhyolite lava flows in the caldera, 13 were rhyolite lava flows outside the caldera and 40 were basalt vents outside the caldera. Some of the eruptions were approximately the size of the devastating 1991 Pinatubo eruption in the Philippines, and several were much larger. The most recent volcanic eruption at Yellowstone, a lava flow on the Pitchstone Plateau, occurred 70,000 years ago.
Content from External Source

This is the one problem I have with your site Mick, (really the only one) as with anyone or site that take a hardline stance for or against...the grey areas of truth are often washed away with the conspiracy theory or the debunking theory. Make sense?

Except I'm only for hard facts, and against bunk. I just check to see if claims of evidence are correct. I don't just decide a theory is false, and then argue against it.

And new topics (i.e. new claims of evidence) should go in new threads. This thread is about Bison running (a claim of evidence), not about if Yellowstone is exploding (a broad theory).

They did not remove any chart, that's a home-made chart, and it's wrong. Compare the 1990-present range with:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/graphs.php

Last question Mick. Do you, at times (I know it's not always plausible) do your own verification of data vs. just accepting gov't reported data? A great example of this is the manipulation by the The Bureau of Labor Statistics of the reported and current unemployment rate in the U.S.

Except I'm only for hard facts, and against bunk. I just check to see if claims of evidence are correct. I don't just decide a theory is false, and then argue against it.

And new topics (i.e. new claims of evidence) should go in new threads. This thread is about Bison running (a claim of evidence), not about if Yellowstone is exploding (a broad theory).

Yes, sorry Mick. Really most of this could have gone to you as a pm.

Last question Mick. Do you, at times (I know it's not always plausible) do your own verification of data vs. just accepting gov't reported data? A great example of this is the manipulation by the The Bureau of Labor Statistics of the reported and current unemployment rate in the U.S.

If possible I'd always use multiple sources. But beware of spin.

I have over a year's worth of research and analysis on the global financial system, well versed now, and know my sources to trust. I'm sure I could spend days here debunking some of your debukers (lol) on the globalist control of world currencies, rates, markets and economies... This is the one problem I have with your site Mick, (really the only one) as with anyone or site that take a hardline stance for or against...the grey areas of truth are often washed away with the conspiracy theory or the debunking theory. Make sense?
Not to me...but then, I was just trying' to find the facts… (I'm often fairly hardline, that way).

This is the one problem I have with your site Mick, (really the only one) as with anyone or site that take a hardline stance for or against...the grey areas of truth are often washed away with the conspiracy theory or the debunking theory. Make sense?

No, it doesn't make sense, because the only "hard line" here is against BUNK. Bring the evidence if you think people here are wrong about something.

Well, no ONE source should be considered "The Gospel." Everyone should always do their own research. Heck even with "The Gospel," most of the educated, yet still religious, see issues.
How did your "research" on earthquake stats work out? How did you get incorrect info if you have found trustworthy sources?

Back