"An Unconventional Shade of Grey" - Michael J. Murphy new Film

Yes Mick, Dane wrote it, which I read a long time ago when it was in a folder copy that he sent to me, and I have a new copy like in your Amazon link. Deirdre, I am not getting what you mean with this " it's not your turn "? I'm old, so maybe that's why ;) I did enjoy the story in the book, and Dane sent it off to some people to see about the possibility of a movie being made, and he thought Mark Walberg would be a good candidate for the main character. The plot involves a hang glider specially outfitted to fly extremely high for a mission, with the flyer needing a suit to keep him warm, and to provide oxygen. I told my wife about this plan of the chemtrail folks to try and fly a para glider up to 30,000 feet to sample trails and she said it reminded her of Danes book.

Another recent radio show ("Your home for free and critical thinking") SageOfQuay featuring MJM peddling his begging for funding.

In it he states a 5-year plan to get enough funding to obtain "hundreds" of samples "from around the world" to prove CT theory. I think it's been mentioned here before, but one of his caveats to excuse him failing (aside from the fact the paragliders are not likely to succeed reaching 30,000ft or make it back down "in hazmat suits") is that "...they could spray steam...".

Michael also tells us they intend to photograph and sample ship trails. Quite how they intend to pull that one off is not explained. The rest of his talk seems to be just typical fear-mongering of NWO, carbon-dictatorship etc.

Perhaps he should look into teaming up with the Jetmen. Seems they're more suitable to the task as seen here (although this is only at 4,000ft, they're obviously competent enough to fly alongside airliners).

Perhaps he should look into teaming up with the Jetmen. Seems they're more suitable to the task as seen here (although this is only at 4,000ft, they're obviously competent enough to fly alongside airliners).

Two problems here:

1) They're obviously staying outside the wingtip vortices. Not sure how they'd do behind the engines.

2) What happens if the Jetmen create persistent contrails while approaching the sampling zone? Embarrasing.

As a (lapsed) glider pilot, this development, the idea of using a paraglider to collect samples, is a fascinating twist. Assuming the paragliders can get into wave conditions (https://flycapetown.co.za/blog/how-paragliding-works-part-3-wave-lift) they could conceivably get to flight levels used by commercial airliners, though levels achieved by most sailplanes in wave lift would be in the 20ks rather than 30+.

However, I doubt any aviation authority would approve a flight plan anywhere near commercial jet tracks where contrails could be expected (not sure of high level sailplane and paraglider flights need flight plans in the US - my experience is with on-the-fly ATC approvals to change levels during a flight, given the dynamic nature of soaring).

I suppose this is one of the handy 'outs' for them. Conspiracy against finding the truth etc; fits nicely with the idea that the authorities, alerted by their flight plans, switch off the chemtrail juice and that's why they only found water up there. More proof of how insidious the practice is. Sigh.

I imagine though that for high level sample collection a sailplane would be a better bet. The conditions obviously need to be right, but a solo-flown two-seater could fit 80-90kgs of equipment in the back seat, while the paraglider blokes are going to be rummaging in their pockets for a ziplock bag!

I guess the scammer dude gets some shiny new kit for his hobby and never has to risk his life mixing it up with the heavies.

With regards to getting authorization from the FAA to do this, something tells me they (the paramotor pilots) haven't been totally honest with the FAA. It's just an attempt at a making a new record on how high a paramotor can fly, I'm sure if the FAA were told "we are going up to 30000 ft to take a sample of chemtrails", they'd be saying, "uh, no, I don't think so". And we don't really know if they've even received FAA approval to do this, we are just being told that they have got it. Have the MJM folks provided any documents showing FAA approval? Not that I've seen. This wouldn't be such a big deal if the chemmies weren't posting about this every minute of every day, it gets a bit tiring reading about the big dangerous upcoming flight to confirm chemtrails. Ok, I've said my piece for now.

FAA preapprovals are subject to FOIA, right? Couldn't a request be put in for altitude approval requests for paragliders and responses to see what has been submitted and what has been approved/denied?

On crimescenecleanup.com it says

"Los Angeles, CA, November 3, 2015 (Newswire) –Potentially the most difficult environmental test in history is about to take place. World renowned scientist Dr. J. Marvin Herndon, along with two volunteer environmentalists from the National Crime Scene Cleanup Association (NCSCA), are setting out to find conclusive evidence about the existence of “chem trails”. Award Winning Director/Producer Michael J. Murphy will be documenting this incredible feat."

"The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will be granting waivers to allow two pilots to surpass the current Guinness altitude record in a powered para gliding aircraft of 24,898 feet. With State of the art air monitoring equipment, the two pilots will be flying into the chem trails at around 30,000 feet above sea level, battling winds in excess of 100 miles per hour and temperatures around -70 degrees Fahrenheit. The two pilots will be collecting air samples and data never before seen."

"Los Angeles, CA, November 3, 2015 (Newswire) –Potentially the most difficult environmental test in history is about to take place. World renowned scientist Dr. J. Marvin Herndon, along with two volunteer environmentalists from the National Crime Scene Cleanup Association (NCSCA), are setting out to find conclusive evidence about the existence of “chem trails”. Award Winning Director/Producer Michael J. Murphy will be documenting this incredible feat."

"The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will be granting waivers to allow two pilots to surpass the current Guinness altitude record in a powered para gliding aircraft of 24,898 feet. With State of the art air monitoring equipment, the two pilots will be flying into the chem trails at around 30,000 feet above sea level, battling winds in excess of 100 miles per hour and temperatures around -70 degrees Fahrenheit. The two pilots will be collecting air samples and data never before seen."
collecting samples never before seen, except they collected samples way back in 1972. http://patarnott.com/pdf/contrailMicrophysics99.pdf

"Los Angeles, CA, November 3, 2015 (Newswire) –Potentially the most difficult environmental test in history is about to take place. World renowned scientist Dr. J. Marvin Herndon, along with two volunteer environmentalists from the...

In my casual observations and experience, if a press release/statement/website ever uses the term "World Renowned Scientist" it's crap science. You don't have to remind readers that a scientist is famous if they already are.

.........the two pilots will be flying into the chem trails at around 30,000 feet above sea level, battling winds in excess of 100 miles per hour and temperatures around -70 degrees Fahrenheit. The two pilots will be collecting air samples and data never before seen."

The idea that contrails form at -70 degrees Fahrenheit began many years ago when William Thomas incorrectly stated that was the minimum temperature required for contrail formation. This false claim is an illustration of how easily misinformation can enter into this frenzy and be propagated essentially forever..

https://www.metabunk.org/william-th...-politely-discuss-the-chemtrail-theory.t1234/

Indeed, William Thomas deserves to be held responsible for propagation of the very first but equally false tenet of the chemtrails belief, "Contrails always dissipate within minutes."

Thomas never seems to care if what he says is true or not, a sign of an ordinary 'Hack'.

The idea that contrails form at -70 degrees Fahrenheit began many years ago when William Thomas incorrectly stated that was the minimum temperature required for contrail formation. This false claim is an illustration of how easily misinformation can enter into this frenzy and be propagated essentially forever..

https://www.metabunk.org/william-th...-politely-discuss-the-chemtrail-theory.t1234/

Indeed, William Thomas deserves to be held responsible for propagation of the very first but equally false tenet of the chemtrails belief, "Contrails always dissipate within minutes."

Thomas never seems to care if what he says is true or not, a sign of an ordinary 'Hack'.

Didn't the MET office also publish some wrong temp information?

Michael gives more details (more than I care to transcribe) to a direct question about the FAA approval in the SageofQuay show @ 24:mins

The claim they have FAA approval sounds like hearsay (MJM) of hearsay (ParaPilot), to me - as the "approver" is a friend of one of the pilots who "does not believe in this issue whatsoever" but still gave a one-year approval. Though they will still need authorisation for each individual flight, just like all flight plans "making sure there's not commercial or any other aircraft". <- Make of that what you will.

If these people are going to be sampling contrails they will need to be within 1-2000 feet below the aircraft traffic. I don't believe for a second that the FAA would approve paragliders to be in such close proximity to jet aircraft.

Apart from the collision risk, have these people considered what an encounter with wake turbulence from any heavy jet would to their gliders.

This whole exercise is a joke. Someone has to say it.

If these people are going to be sampling contrails they will need to be within 1-2000 feet below the aircraft traffic

Murphy STILL says that they can see trails and then run up to them in 8-10 minutes. He just seems generally clueless about the whole thing, except that the test results might show just water.

...to achieve the stated goals - paraglider altitude and speed record, along with sampling the air, I agree, seems very very improbable. But as a marketing ploy to achieve greater publicity (for both crimescenecleanup and MJM) it appears mildly successful.

If these people are going to be sampling contrails they will need to be within 1-2000 feet below the aircraft traffic. I don't believe for a second that the FAA would approve paragliders to be in such close proximity to jet aircraft.

Apart from the collision risk, have these people considered what an encounter with wake turbulence from any heavy jet would to their gliders.

If the FAA approve this event, they will use airspace that will not be populated by jet aircraft and will block any aircraft from that airspace until the event has been concluded. This seems to play right into the CT believers wheel house. The common CT believer will never know that the paragliders were no where near contrails and I am sure they will "prove" that chemtrails do exist.

I wonder if MJM and group will announce the when and where of the "flight", and perhaps some fans of MJM will be invited. If so, then perhaps someone of neutral bias can also observe the flight.

I wonder if MJM and group will announce the when and where of the "flight", and perhaps some fans of MJM will be invited. If so, then perhaps someone of neutral bias can also observe the flight.

I predict there will be no flights. Too many volatile characters involved and, like somebody said, if the FAA allows the flights, there will be no air traffic in the area. No trails to test, even if they COULD reach them with test equipment.

I predict there will be no flights. Too many volatile characters involved and, like somebody said, if the FAA allows the flights, there will be no air traffic in the area. No trails to test, even if they COULD reach them with test equipment.
I'm with you on the "no flights", but if (and it's a big if), they somehow managed to get the permission for the flights, and the pilots are foolish enough to make them (sure wouldn't be good news if one or both crashed), they are dangerous beyond belief. Then it might be a good thing if there was an unbiased observer with a video camera. Also, find it hard to believe that one of the pilots (surely not Pagani) has a friend at the FAA who is going to get the permissions for them. MJM and group are certifiable IMHO.

More from MJM "Sage of Quay" interview.

* Paraglider pilots flying to 32000 feet wearing HAZMAT suits.

Literally millions of people fly inside supposed "chemtrails" every day without ill effects. They are called "airline passengers". The air they breathe comes directly from the atmosphere they are flying in, unfiltered. This happens via the compressor section of the engines and the bleed air valves. No HAZMAT suits required.

* Paragliders will be able to reach supposed "chemtrails" at 32000 feet "within 8-10 minutes" of seeing them.

I assume this means from the ground. This is fighter like performance. This is a fantasy. This will also not be permitted by Air Traffic control. This is also 6000 feet higher than the current powered Paraglider record altitude.

* Hawaii aerosol patterns different from elsewhere. They start off from a point source and expand to large clouds resembling explosions. They may be being created from ships. People will go into them and sample them.

These are called "tropical thunderstorms". Anyone flying into them in a Paraglider (or any other aircraft) will very likely die.

* MJM "has no doubt that some tests will come back negative because the Jets will be spraying steam when the Paragliders are around."

Yes, these are called "contrails. An admission?"

* No mention at any stage of the requirement for Geoengineering to occur in the stratosphere and ideally within 30 degrees of the equator.

* Paraglider pilots flying to 32000 feet wearing HAZMAT suits.

Literally millions of people fly inside supposed "chemtrails" every day without ill effects. They are called "airline passengers". The air they breathe comes directly from the atmosphere they are flying in, unfiltered. This happens via the compressor section of the engines and the bleed air valves. No HAZMAT suits required.

* Paragliders will be able to reach supposed "chemtrails" at 32000 feet "within 8-10 minutes" of seeing them.

I assume this means from the ground. This is fighter like performance. This is a fantasy. This will also not be permitted by Air Traffic control. This is also 6000 feet higher than the current powered Paraglider record altitude.

* Hawaii aerosol patterns different from elsewhere. They start off from a point source and expand to large clouds resembling explosions. They may be being created from ships. People will go into them and sample them.

These are called "tropical thunderstorms". Anyone flying into them in a Paraglider (or any other aircraft) will very likely die.

* MJM "has no doubt that some tests will come back negative because the Jets will be spraying steam when the Paragliders are around."

Yes, these are called "contrails. An admission?"

* No mention at any stage of the requirement for Geoengineering to occur in the stratosphere and ideally within 30 degrees of the equator.
Absolutely agree with all you have said, and it kind of sounds like he is thinking of sampling "chemclouds" over Hawaii? Well it's certainly a great excuse to use some of that contribution money for a holiday o_O. There very few flights that fly directly over Hawaii, so he won't find contrails there.
In Feb 2010 I was taking a vacation with my wife, in Phoenix for a month. We enjoyed the lovely weather and I took a few photographs from South Moutain, including some shots of a paraglider coming in for a landing near where we were. At the time, I didn't know about the "chemtrail" nonsense, so took NO notice of the contrails in the picture. I can imagine what the chemmies would say about this pic. You have two crossing "chemtrails" and one of them is turning to come back and spray the rest of the area. And the paraglider who got close the the chemicals and will now be getting sick because they had no protective equipment.:rolleyes:P1040363.JPG

o_O

I will get the Darwin Award nominations ready.

After how many? years begging the world to listen and support him, MJM's now invoking God.

MJMasksGod.JPG

MJM invokes God, but it doesn't seem to guide his Facebook followers. I love the comment from Cassandra Anderson that advises Yuri Zephyros to "Please go to hell." At least she was polite. ;)

I'm not into religion much, who is this Will you speak of? :p
Probably of of these guys....

Content from External Source

Has Micheal abandoned the paramotor experiment? Maybe someone talked to him about how dangerous it would be. He is now talking about having an airplane ready to go, just need the $$$ to pay for the flight to go up and sample the trails. Apparently he is on a radio show (not listening to it) right now to talk about his new video. The text in bold is my doing.

Michael J Murphy
8 hrs ·
An UnConventional Shade Of Grey - LIKE US like emoticon A new ‪#‎Geoengineering‬ film that will take the issue to the courts and stop the spraying.Please like and support this page.Its a new film by Michael J Murphy, director of WHY in the world are they spraying? and WHAT in the world are they spraying.
https://www.facebook.com/AnUnConventionalShadeOfGray
“An Unconventional Shade of Grey” is a call to action film. We are currently moving forward with the Aerosol Collection Project where we are taking airplanes into the aerosol plumes and testing the contaminants. Positive tests will provide us with inarguable court admissible evidence proving that geoengineering is occurring and changing/manipulating our climate. Our goals are to expand the aerosol collection project and then bring evidence into courts around the world with the goal of reversing climate agreements, related laws and mandates and thus; stopping geoengineering. It is only then that we can determine weather the planet is warming or cooling. Again, if the climate agreement is passed, it will provide the framework to legalize geoengineering programs worldwide without our input and remove our ability to take legal and legislative action. Proving that climate models are incorrect (due to ongoing geoengineering) is the most effective way to stop these damaging programs. Demanding that all climate related legislation is halted until our air is free from geoengineering is the only way to prove any accuracy of climate models. It literally forces those who are supportive of climate change legislation to support stopping geoengineering. We have the airplane, collection devices and scientific team.
We absolutely need your support to bring this information to the masses

We have the airplane, collection devices and scientific team. We need your support to pay for the flight and to document this historic test and project.
“An Unconventional Shade of Grey” is a call to action film that is expected to provide the data and call to action plan to the word. Because a collective effort is required, we need your support. Please go to: www.unconventionalgrey.com to learn how you can become and Angel and/or Pre-order the film. This is how we were able to fund and wake millions of people up around the world with “WHAT and WHY in the World are They Spraying?”
Be a part of the film and process that will stop geoengineering for good!!!
Please watch the latest trailer -
Content from External Source

Didn't he just go up in a plane about a month ago to get a sample? Oh wait, that was Dane. Whatever happened with that?

Didn't he just go up in a plane about a month ago to get a sample? Oh wait, that was Dane. Whatever happened with that?
Yes it was Murphy, earlier in this thread (#84 or thereabouts), he went up in a small single engine aircraft and got up to around 15,000' but he didn't get any results. He wasn't nearly high enough. Maybe he finally got the memo, you need a jet aircraft to do this, or at least a turboprop with a high service ceiling.

Do you think he really believes that his film project "call to action" will achieve anything?

Good question. He might actually believe it. The project has all the aspects of a crusade that you sometimes see in the chemtrail community.

Otherwise the phrase "call to action" imparts a sense of urgency that makes for good advertising.

I see the use of similar language all the time on Geoengineeringwatch.org

Phrases like “Exposing the Global Modification Assault” appear pretty consistently.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

My two cents.

Back