Alleged Flight MH370 UFO Teleportation Videos [Hoax]

Well, that's two. What about the rest? There is about 40 messages per page so 158 or so are off topic (including mine). Not good.
Well, I stand by my posts about Forbes supposedly being in touch with a person who could supply him with the "original undoctored videos". IF that was true, it would have bearing on the claim that the videos are authentic or not. So that drama was relevant. I don't believe the legal ramifications are relevant.

It looks like redditors have identified the vfx plugin used for the "IR" video :

/u/Wrangler444 posted this video about the "Videocopilot Jet Strike" plugin to show what was feasible in 2014 :

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirlinerAbduction2014/comments/18ohtna/this_is_what_publicly_available_vfx_plugins_from/

In the comments people realized that the plugins contained 3d models for both the 777 and the reaper drone. Both seems to match the models used in the video :
1703283316632.png
The line corners many people have talked about since August are the exact same along the nose.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirlinerAbduction2014/comments/18om03a/jetstrike_vfx_drone_model_comparison_to_flir_video/

1703283443992.png
As you can see, the curve in the tail fin fits the JetStrike model much better than the real plane.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirlinerAbduction2014/comments/18om0vz/comparison_between_real_boeing_777200er_and_the/
edit : added images and quotes to hopefully better comply with link policy

Last edited:
It looks like redditors have identified the vfx plugin used for the "IR" video :
your links, while useful, still break the link policy rules. Add screenshots (or copy text) so readers HERE can see the info without clicking outside links. ex from your first link.

1703281771676.png

since it is a .obj file then my "Blender" "weight painting" assumption is more likely true (regarding the colors)
1703282136873.png

Last edited:
since it is a .obj file then my "Blender" "weight painting" assumption is more likely true (regarding the colors)
1703282136873.png

Probably not. It only looks like that when you're editing the model, not in the render output. But there are many other ways to make an object look like that in Blender. Also if the colors were from weight painting, the polygons would be more readily apparent.

While people identify likely the exact VFX assets - the Jetstrike package for Adobe After Effects Circa 2014 - used to make the hoaxed drone video the hoax promoters still claim the videos are masks for real evidence of advance technology and the disappearance of MH370.
Is there any other case where a video has been so thorougly debunked yet is still claimed to be real?

Sourced from this Reddit thread:
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirlinerAbduction2014/comments/18opk9u/2013_video_copilot_jet_strike_drone_03obj_asset/

Is there any other case where a video has been so thorougly debunked yet is still claimed to be real?

I don't know about video, but Timothy Good, author of Above Top Secret, still seems to think George Adamski might have been involved with something extraterrestrial. Billy Meier still has supporters, despite being a hoaxer (and appearing to hold, IMO, unpleasant political/ religious views). Wouldn't be surprised if "the surgeon's photo" continues to be used in online articles about Nessie.
Once an extraordinary claim about UFOs or paranormal phenomena etc. is out there, it seems to take on a zombie existence: It might be comprehensively debunked, but it never seems to "die".

Many people down the rabbit hole seem quite comfortable there.
They want to believe (and those getting revenue from promoting unusual claims- even debunked claims- want others to believe);
us Metabunkers want to understand. (I think!)

When an extraordinary claim is debunked (or confirmed) because we understand the evidence, like with the faked MH370 "footage", I guess we have to hope that it might help some people clamber out of the warren of deception.
Maybe some people who might have been persuaded to believe a falsehood (and therefore the people who manufacture/ propagate falsehoods) get to see that there is a different explanation, hopefully one that tallies more with objective reality.

Well said. To add to that on social media I'm seeing vairous versions of "the plane is still missing, so the videos must be real". (face palm emoji).

The earlier something gets debunked the better, the longer people are out there making all sorts of 100% real because of x,y and z the more legs it has as it's harder to back down.

With this it took long enough for the stone cold asset matches to emerge that enough people latched on, then someone tried to build a grift/influencer career around it, which when it all falls apart leads to more fallout and doubling down.

Notice how the big UFO names are fairly careful to avoid attaching themselves directly to specific videos, and if they do they generally just never mention them again once they are explained.

Well said. To add to that on social media I'm seeing vairous versions of "the plane is still missing, so the videos must be real". (face palm emoji).
Parts of the aircraft have washed ashore in various African countries.
"The plane is still missing, so it must be at the bottom of the ocean" seems perfectly fine logic to me.

Patterson-Gimlin "Bigfoot" film is the first thing that popped into my mind...

Attachments

• Patterson–Gimlin film.jpg
    Patterson–Gimlin film.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 25
Patterson-Gimlin "Bigfoot" film is the first thing that popped into my mind...
Patterson-Gimlin: "I was the guy in the gorilla suit."
MH370: "I was the guy who photographed these clouds."
Believers: "We don't believe you, this must be a psy-op/cover-up/etc."

If you apply common sense and logic (and some actual research, like the summary of the accident report) these claims are already unbelievable.

Back