Aguadilla Infrared Footage of 'UFOs' - Probably Hot Air Wedding Lanterns

We do it so that others don't have to :)

You could skip to the shoot-yourself-in-the-foot moment at 1722s - 1745s (youtube vid ID 001fbB5BMNw):
"You know it's that weird light. It's just going to show up. Even here, look, you see this super-bright light not making any weird reflections in his phone. This thing [pointing at the dot of the UAP] makes this blue light."

Cue facepalmeing chez FatPhil.

Watch the position of the super-bright light and that blue light as the phone pans around, and notice that they are always diametrically opposite in the frame (except when they coincide in the centre obviously) and moving in lockstep. The superbright light is *precisely* the thing that's causing that blue light due to the reflections in his phone.

It's hard to be more wrong in so short a statement.
I forwarded to that spot. Wow! That light is so obviously a ghost of the bright light in the scene that it’s hard to even think of a response to him. He’s not even wrong.

Windspeeds at ground level were recored as 4 kts = 4.60312 mph (albeit in San Juan, which is 100km away, but close enough).

From page 86 of the SCU report...
Capture11.JPG
100km seems like a long way away...is there some metric you're using on wind speed and how much it changes over distance? Otherwise it doesn't seem like a relevant point.

100km seems like a long way away...is there some metric you're using on wind speed and how much it changes over distance? Otherwise it doesn't seem like a relevant point.
No real metric, it was the closest weather station I could find, and it was what the SCU used for their weather. However, post 1 of this thread also says this...............Screenshot_20210710-183846.png

No real metric, it was the closest weather station I could find, and it was what the SCU used for their weather. However, post 1 of this thread also says this...............Screenshot_20210710-183846.png
I saw that, that's where I got the 13km/h number from originally

I noticed in the SCU report that the Airforce conveniently refused to give them radar data from the airport itself. It seems like this case remains conveniently ambiguous until we can get that radar data (if indeed the unit was capable of resolving such a small object). As usual, the organizations that are supposed to serve us aren't transparent and allow the myth to live on in the murky low information zone created by classification of information.

This is rather odd logic. You're implying that the Air Force should be obliged to release radar data whenever UFO researchers ask for it - as though military radar isn't one of the most sensitive pieces of technology and as though American adversaries wouldn't be interested in learning about its operational parameters, blind spots etc. Apparently, a one-size-fits-all commitment to "transparency", in which American technology and its potential limitations are made openly available to the entire world would be more to your liking?

At El Meson Sandwiches (Borinquen).
Site note, geolocating this was interesting as it's from 2013. The most recent satellite image looks like:
2023-01-19_15-28-35.jpg
But if you turn on 3D buildings, you get:
2023-01-19_15-29-08.jpg
Which is similar to what you get by rolling back to 2016:
2023-01-19_15-30-10.jpg

In the video they are standing near the yellow arrow circled, looking over the blue container (up and right from there, which is SE)

Two points. Firstly the 3D Buildings capture seems to coincide with a HD satellite image (i.e. they are using that capture). Secondly, don't rely on current images - then can change quite a bit. This would have been impossible find with just current images.

Last edited:
At El Meson Sandwiches (Borinquen).

Location relative to the Rafael Hernandez Airport.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/searc...la/@18.4657877,-67.1532055,375m/data=!3m1!1e3

1674203184306.png

Looks like they are flying to the SW. Did you look up the wind on that day? Great illustration.

According the the YouTube Video Description the time was November 1, 2013 at 9:32.

Wind was from the east:

https://classic.nullschool.net/#201...thographic=-64.39,17.98,2612/loc=7.689,16.351

1674202923104.png

Interestingly, the Society for UAP Studies has placed Mick's presentation right at the bottom of their list of videos (clicking "Load More" to reach the end).

As yet, there isn't any update to the Scientific Coalition of UAP Studies detailed analysis page for the Aguadilla UFO in response to Mick's analysis (last update Nov 2, 2021).

Purely for scientific reasons, I have to ask whether a completely nonsensical video that agreed with their presumptions would be given higher priority on their list? I'm definitely not suggesting anyone should make one in order to test this hypothesis, no, no, no.

So SOL is just the same old people telling the same old deeply flawed stories, I saw something on Reddit with crazy energy numbers all extrapolated from what Kevin Day said he remembers seeing on the radar then it's made out like the calculations are from the actual RADAR data.

Estimating Flight Characteristics of Anomalous Unidentified Aerial Vehicles? If they have not been identified, how do they know they are vehicles?

Estimating Flight Characteristics of Anomalous Unidentified Aerial Vehicles? If they have not been identified, how do they know they are vehicles?
They don't, it's science fiction. Kinda similar what nerds do when they talk about the performance of spacecraft seen in Star Wars or Star Trek.
(It's actually the "reality TV" version of science fiction.)

Back