Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

yeah, If I Vulcan Death Gripped everyone who made ME facepalm, people would assume I was conducting a population cull. :D

yeah, If I Vulcan Death Gripped everyone who made ME facepalm, people would assume I was conducting a population cull. :D
Remember, the Vulcan Death Grip was an act to fool... err... I forget so many TOS villains - it doesn't actually work.

That... actually seems kind of appropriate here, though.

Yes. But, this ST:TOS convo strays off-topic. (Fun as it is)....tangentially has some aspect of "violence"...even if faked.

Seems that this is also the case with many who post on social media, encouraging "violence" against the perceived "chem"trail airplanes.

Basically, impotent really. (??) (The claims of violence, I mean...I hope).

https://www.facebook.com/carlyhill....id=1333852149963775&offset=0&total_comments=4

Carly LeBrunI made a comment at work, "look what those fuckers have done to our sky!" And I guy I work with is like, "What, it's water vapor, duh. It's called clouds idiot!" Oh it is so hard not to kill fuckers like that. Soooo hard!
Content from External Source
She talks a violent game. Is she really a threat? I know I'd be uncomfortable working with someone like that.

I wonder if she rolled out of bed early enough today to see the blood red sunrise and fallstreaks in the altocumulus layer that was drifting overhead. If yesterday's cirrus and contrails drifting over from the west bothered her then today's complex mid and upper level layers will give her fits. We're socked in with altostratus, alto cumulus, and cirrostratus at the moment. She'll probably blame the NEXRAD unit that is 1 mile from her office for the undulations in the cloud deck.

Last edited:
YOU ARE TOTALLY CENSORED BECAUSE THIS SHAM IS NOT FOR INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION OF ANY KIND!
YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING PSYCHOPATH AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOREVER
YOU FUCKING SKUM OF THE EARTH
YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND SO FUCKING CROOKED AND EVIL
YOUR STUPID FUCKING MORON REPTILE HEAD OUGHT TO BE BLOWN TO BITS
ANYONE HAS AN ABSOLUTE GOD GIVEN AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT AS SOON AS THEY SEE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FUCKING SKUM OF THE EARTH
YOU STUPID FUCKING EVIL MORON
In the 'welcome new members' thread.

YOU ARE TOTALLY CENSORED BECAUSE THIS SHAM IS NOT FOR INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION OF ANY KIND!
YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING PSYCHOPATH AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOREVER
YOU FUCKING SKUM OF THE EARTH
YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND SO FUCKING CROOKED AND EVIL
YOUR STUPID FUCKING MORON REPTILE HEAD OUGHT TO BE BLOWN TO BITS
ANYONE HAS AN ABSOLUTE GOD GIVEN AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT AS SOON AS THEY SEE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FUCKING SKUM OF THE EARTH
YOU STUPID FUCKING EVIL MORON
In the 'welcome new members' thread.
I'm guessing she uses the world "welcome" slightly differently than I do...

Beginning and end of a long rant by Carly Hill today on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/carlyhill.hill/posts/1339534419395548

This guy was shot for being part of the genocide and cover up. The guy isn't going to shoot up schools, these people are so fucking stupid. These ass hat meteorologists are covering up the chemtrail genocide, making up stupid retarded names for the disgusting fake geo-engineered toxic clouds, calling them "beautiful" and "breathtaking", and it is really pissing off millions of people who know what is happening.

Maybe this will be a wake up call to all of them.

Imagine someone was molesting children, who was in a position of responsibility to care for them, like a teacher, coach, a care giver, or a Cop?...

This is not an opinion, it's a damn fact. And their time is running out. All of their crimes are well known to many people, and hopefully this will wake a few of them up. Doubtful, but one can hope.
While I doubt the shooting was actually Chemtrail/HAARP/Weathermod belief related, some believers obviously think that the meteorologist was shot by a fellow believer and feel that the shooting was justified because meteorologists in general are complicit in genocide. That is dangerous thinking. Will the belief that a fellow believer has taken such bold action inspire similar acts? Carly's workplace is about a kilometer from NWS Melbourne.

It will be a wake up call but not in the way that Carly thinks. Even if the shooter has no tie to chemtrail-belief, the comments by believers regarding the event will probably put their violent desires toward meteorologists on the radar.

It will be a wake up call but not in the way that Carly thinks. Even if the shooter has no tie to chemtrail-belief, the comments by believers regarding the event will probably put their violent desires toward meteorologists on the radar.

This is a well-written opinion. And yes, this may be a "tipping-point" in the way to actually address the nonsense of "chemtrails"...but unfortunately, this likely will not be the "end".

Incoherent hate doesn't usually succumb to real facts, science and reality.....

Carly LeBrun
They all need to live in fear. All of them. I want them to be so scared to leave their houses, and constantly looking over their shoulder. But they aren't, and it's about time that they do.
25 mins · Like · 1

https://www.facebook.com/carlyhill....id=1339797786035878&offset=0&total_comments=9

The rhetoric in the last two posts strongly resembles that used by the so-called animal rights movment, I've always felt that there exist certain people who use 'causes' like this to indulge in ugly power fantasies, it's not the ones who boast about terrifying people that need to be worried about, its the ones who decide to act based on those statements, not that those who encourage such acts should escape the consequences.

The rhetoric in the last two posts strongly resembles that used by the so-called animal rights movment, I've always felt that there exist certain people who use 'causes' like this to indulge in ugly power fantasies, it's not the ones who boast about terrifying people that need to be worried about, its the ones who decide to act based on those statements, not that those who encourage such acts should escape the consequences.

I've had a bit of first hand experience with the extreme end of the animal rights movement. I've never been a full on animal rights activist, but I have in the past been active around issues such as campaigning against hunting with hounds, cosmetic testing on animals, factory farming etc, and not only in younger days did I take part in protests but various bands I've played in have done fund raising benefits for various organisations and campaigning charities around the broader animal rights causes.

Now one group we did a lot of gigs for back in the late 1980's was the now long defunct Western Animal Rights Alliance (WARA). Then in 1989 a series of bomb attacks were targeted at Bristol University, it's staff and other 'animal abusers' around the Bristol area. One of which badly injured a 13 month old baby who was in a pram caught in the blast of a car bomb aimed at a medical research professor. Shortly after WARA's offices were raided and I was on record as being a supporter and contact for the band I had a visit from the local police asking what I knew.

Needless to say I told them what I knew, (which wasn't a lot in all honesty). After all campaigning against fox hunting is one thing, blowing up kids is a whole different level of wrong and WARA was disbanded shortly afterwards. A number of previously unknown groups including one calling themselves the "Animal Abused Society" claimed responsibility and although the more famous (infamous) Animal Liberation Front was suspected of involvement no link was ever proven. At that point I backed away from the whole movement, as i said just now, protest YES, terrorism NO.

However strong rumours persist to this day in the animal rights community that the attacks were by a small group of individuals who were either using the legitimate and lawful groups such as WARA or the more direct action groups such as the ALF and Hunt Sabs South West to hide in plain sight. Or were frustrated by the perceived lack of action from the legitimate protest movement. (I will add that the claim these attacks were 'False Flags' are a recent development and have only been made over the past few years)

This is one thing that has bothered me for a while with the conspiracy movement as a whole. You get hot heads and extremists in any campaigning or protest group. I've even penned songs about extremists turning protest marches I've been on into excuses to fight the police. I also worry that deep with in the chemtrail and conspiracy movements there are those who will take matters into their own hands, and now days with the term False Flag being used by the CT community for nearly every news item it will give these extremists another layer of cover to hide behind as they possibly get away with what could be mass murder.

Last edited:
I've had a bit of first hand experience with the extreme end of the animal rights movement....

I think causes like this often just attract the "rent-a-mob" mentality. Like how legitimate demonstrations (eg the tuition fees protests a few years ago) often seem to degenerate into riots because they attract people who don't care about the issue but just want to cause trouble, smash a few windows and torch a police car or two.

"If I had a chance to kill someone... you damn well bet I would do it. Not saying I am going to kill anyone, because I'm not."

A->~A. That's how you give your brain a pagefault.

...her (Carly's) post about 'trolls' having "access" to DMV records and insurance records? I have a problem understanding a person's grip on reality when those are their concerns.

REAL "identity theft" involves a heck of a lot more....http://www.stopfraud.gov/protect-identity.html

(In the U.S. SSN#s for instance....tax returns, credit card numbers ...."Mother's maiden name", etc). DMV info? Not so much.....

I have found multiple instances of layered security where the "Mother's maiden name" question is expanded into OTHER realms...."The make of your first car", "The name of your first pet", etc.....stuff that ONLY the individual who owns the account would know.

Doesn't FB require a government issued ID anyway? Something they can query against, at least.

I assume it's health insurance, since aside from the little piece of perforated paper in my car it's the only insurance that gave me a card. You can't just query one of those card numbers to confirm them, what with HIPAA and all. You generally need to be a medical provider registered with the insurance to do that, and if you do it on somebody who's not actually your patient you can get in all kinds of trouble.

Doesn't FB require a government issued ID anyway? Something they can query against, at least.

I assume it's health insurance, since aside from the little piece of perforated paper in my car it's the only insurance that gave me a card. You can't just query one of those card numbers to confirm them, what with HIPAA and all. You generally need to be a medical provider registered with the insurance to do that, and if you do it on somebody who's not actually your patient you can get in all kinds of trouble.
i dont think they look anything up but they want name, birthdate and photo. they say they delete your ID after viewing but i dont believe them. you can block out license number address etc.

"H"? I believe you reside "down under"? LOVE Australia!!!! (btw...)...can I emigrate?

Serious....I think Carly is referring to her automobile insurance (or, maybe I skipped a step in my reading/comprehension skills).

Like most jurisdictions, when you operate a motor vehicle....you must have a license to hand, and of course proof of insurance coverage, and of course also valid vehicle registration.

I've never been asked for any form of ID by Facebook. I use a second account with an assumed name for any chemtrail-related stuff, purely because I don't need my friends and colleagues knowing about this weird hobby ;)

"ermmm...."....so-called "chem"trails do not exist.....they are a hoax, a "false belief".

(This is what I now write. Attempting to "add" any facts might just confuse....I dunno....)....is "simple better"?

I've never been asked for any form of ID by Facebook. I use a second account with an assumed name for any chemtrail-related stuff, purely because I don't need my friends and colleagues knowing about this weird hobby ;)

I have been asked for ID to prove I was using my real name. They shut the account.

Facebook is a community where people use their authentic identities. We require people to provide the name they use in real life; that way, you always know who you're connecting with. This helps keep our community safe.
https://www.facebook.com/help/112146705538576

Apparently it has been a huge problem for drag queens....

Mr. Cox said in his post that the drag-queen controversy can be traced to a single Facebook user who reported several hundred drag queens to Facebook, claiming the accounts were fake. Mr. Cox said 99% of accounts flagged in that way by other users are "bad actors doing bad things: impersonation, bullying, trolling, domestic violence, scams, hate speech and more."
I think you have to be "dobbed in" for them to ask for ID; I think I might try it :D

Apparently it has been a huge problem for drag queens....

Mr. Cox said in his post that the drag-queen controversy can be traced to a single Facebook user who reported several hundred drag queens to Facebook, claiming the accounts were fake. Mr. Cox said 99% of accounts flagged in that way by other users are "bad actors doing bad things: impersonation, bullying, trolling, domestic violence, scams, hate speech and more."
I think you have to be "dobbed in" for them to ask for ID; I think I might try it :D
QUOTE]

Yeah, well I'm "YesParty" most weekends, and let me tell you, sister,
Facebook account names ain't but one of dozens
of "huge problems" us "girls" gotta deal wit'...

Screen Shot 2014-12-24 at 11.00.55 PM.png

Last edited:
This helps keep our community safe.
yea cause the real perverts and sickos dont know how to use photoshop : (

Back