Shouldn't these kinds of threats be reported to authorities?
Firstwave2 apparently frequents a Dojo in LA and challenges debunkers to visit there where he threatens to kill them and advocates shooting planes and pilots.
He frequents nuffrespect's "killer chemtrails" vid and should be quite easy to arrange a meeting with for LA residents.
Elonis, of the 200 block of Schwab Avenue in Lower Saucon Township, allegedly used his Facebook account to threaten to kill his estranged wife, declare that he would blow up Dorney Park, his former employer, and make other threats, including violence against kindergarten students and an FBI agent, according to court records.
Elonis faces five charges of interstate communication of threats.
Coup de grace literally means death stroke or killing stroke, meaning he threatens personally to murder Ernie Lee.
Firstwave claims to be a trained US marine with 6 years military background and practices martial arts at LA Aikido
PC williams, most of the the list of threats I've collected have been forwarded on to Australian Federal Police. I think you'll find such comments are monitored by aviation agencies.
Is there a specific online form for US authorities to be forwarded such details?
[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/274936_649115200_2136457678_q.jpg[/URL]Desmond Oldershaw commented on 1,000,000 Against ChemTrails's photo.
[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/408922_353129598034594_227810860566469_1557914_1131740385_n.jpg[/URL]Wall Photos
January 9 at 1:33pm ·
- 7 people like this.
- 1 share
- [Broken External Image]:[URL]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/186401_676184783_1427049930_q.jpgJenny Earthling[/URL] know where to get a surface to air missle system?January 3 at 10:58pm · 2
- 1,000,000 Against ChemTrails nope but if you ever happen to find one, I'll chip in!January 3 at 11:00pm · 2
- Omid Iranpanah yeah, we might actually get some answers then, but they would just think of some bullsh*t cover story. Be careful with those thoughts. If someone with my kind of name even joked about that i'd likely have NSA on my doorstep in the morning. Sick of them treating us like animals that can be sprayed and killed at their will. God will expose their lies soon enough through their own arrogance.....January 3 at 11:32pm · 1
- 1,000,000 Against ChemTrails the reckoning can't happen soon enough!January 3 at 11:35pm
- [Broken External Image]:[URL]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/186401_676184783_1427049930_q.jpgJenny Earthling[/URL] to everything there is a seasonJanuary 3 at 11:36pm
- Omid Iranpanah how many more pictures do we have to post before we get answers? I just took a bus trip down the whole eastern seaboard and i saw them in every state i passed through. I would say write your congressman but we all know how much of a joke that is. Unfortunately, they are pushing this society to the point that some nut is going to do something and we are all going to pay for it, justifying their further transgression. This is America, we should be able to know what the f*#k they are spraying above us more and more anyday! Cowards! All about 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars'.....they won't fight us face to face, because we would wipe them out in the end and they know it.....January 3 at 11:55pm
- 1,000,000 Against ChemTrails why don't you do a bit of research so see that these are often tankers, not passenger planes. give your head a shake!January 8 at 10:15am · 1
I sent a notice about these threats to homeland security in the USA via http://www.tsa.gov/contact/index.shtm
Do you guys know of better avenues of reporting threats there ?
I also forwarded the threats to Australian Federal Police. I hope that they pass info around.
Seems the word got around Qantas just fine.
A few Qantas pilots seem to have taken to doing some debunking and I noticed our friend Peekay22 doing his usual ranting and telling a Qantas pilot that he couldn't be a Qantas pilot etc.
The peekyboo screen grab is from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO2SGCvr0cM where peekay has Blocked ex Qantas pilot Bill Sherwood (billzilla) from commenting.
The illincrux threat comes from watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
Most of the others come from Killer chemtrails, Danger in the sky, tanker enemy's KC10a re-edit
I could probably do a text search to track back to the original vids the others came from.
**ATTENTION MEMBERS*** There will be NO posts allowed regarding the " shooting down of planes" on this site. This is absolutely prohibited here. Post something like that again and you will be permanently banned from this group.
The Truth Denied &
We identified 115 case-patients. The prevalence was 3.65 (95% CI = 2.98, 4.40) cases per 100,000 enrollees. There was no clustering of cases within the 13-county KPNC catchment area (p = .113). Case-patients had a median age of 52 years (range: 17–93) and were primarily female (77%) and Caucasian (77%).
That last one is from Nebraska and has a few links about the "medical benefits" of cannabis on her page as well.
Paranoid symptoms may range from mild to severe. They depend on the cause but, generally, a person who is paranoid may:
- Be easily offended
- Find it difficult to trust others
- Not cope with any type of criticism
- Assign harmful meanings to other people’s remarks
- Be always on the defensive
- Be hostile, aggressive and argumentative
- Not be able to compromise
- Find it difficult, if not impossible, to ‘forgive and forget’
- Assume that people are talking ill of them behind their back
- Be overly suspicious – for example, think that other people are lying or scheming to cheat them
- Not be able to confide in anyone
- Find relationships difficult
- Consider the world to be a place of constant threat
- Feel persecuted by the world at large
- Believe in unfounded ‘conspiracy theories’.
Brain chemistry – brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) form the basis of thoughts and feelings. Certain drugs such as cocaine, marijuana and amphetamines alter brain chemistry and can bring on paranoid thoughts, feelings and behaviours. This leads some researchers to believe that paranoia may be a biochemical disorder of the brain. The causes of this possible disorder are unknown.
That's an interesting correlation. I've nothing against harmless recreational drug use, but there does seem at least suggestive anecdotal evidence that frequent cannabis/marijuana use can lead to an amplification of the paranoid mindset. College stoners seem more likely to believe in conspiracy theorists than non-stoners.
Correlation, but is there causation?
"can we get that fuckin pilot find out where he live,s... this maggot, its impossible he don,t know what he,s doing this fucker..."
They are not just interested in pilots at airports but stalking them to their homes.
Though its the hoax promoters who have talked these people into believing such nonsense, these people making the threats had better get themselves prepared for trouble.
They are really asking for it.