What part of forward fuselage is this ?

mvdb22

This is a screenshot showing a part of MH17. It is a part found at the site where the cockpit was found. Very likely this part was located near the cockpit. It shows some holes and locating the part could tell us more about the position of the missile relative to the aircraft.

The video of which the screenshot was taken is here:

The other side of this part looks like this

At around 41 minutes the cockpit section is filmed until the end of the video.
I put some screenshots and additional photos which might help identifying this part here:
http://www.whathappenedtoflightmh17.com/part-of-cockpit/

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
A Needs Debunking: Proposed COVID Vaccine will become part of our DNA, make us programmable Coronavirus COVID-19 10
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mick West "UFO" Crash in Russia Near World Cup Match - Rocket Part UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
Trailblazer Explained: Vatican "chemtrail spraying" coin [part of set depicting Pope's travels] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Zeke3276 Zeke's Theory on "energy weapons" causing wildfires as part of Agenda 21 Wildfires 26
Mick West How Buckling Led to "Free Fall" acceleration for part of WTC7's Collapse. 9/11 127
Mick West Explained: Chinese UFO Crashes in Fiery Crater - Space Junk, Part of Rocket Motor UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 28
J Debunked: Blurred NASA image on Mars [Stitched in part of the Rover] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 13
Keith Johnson FACT CHECK: What About Father Bob?, Part 1 Sandy Hook 0
M Solved: MH17: is this part of a missile? [Concrete Grinding Pads] Flight MH17 13
Hitstirrer Theories About Bolts Cut or Removed as Part of WTC Controlled Demolition 9/11 7
Farganne Anyone care to apply REAL science to explain THIS? Part II Science and Pseudoscience 6
J Janet D's Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory Story (Part I) Escaping The Rabbit Hole 7
J Janet D's Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory Story (Part I) Escaping The Rabbit Hole 0
scombrid Infowars/AlexJones are pushing the Chemtrail/Geoengineering Conspiracy Theory Forward Contrails and Chemtrails 2

Related Articles