Video shows missile hitting West Texas fertilizer plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's highly counterproductive. I'm afraid you can't be a member here if you are going to do things like that. They don't need more disinfo - all that will happen is either they will believe it even after you try to "reveal" it, or they will be given more ammo for the claim that you, and everyone you associate with, is a government shill.

So if you are going ahead with that, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you, to avoid association.

Make that TWO cocktails...

Some may read this. I haven't made it a secret. The more they know the better. They just don't know the title or the names we will go under. It'll make them more suspicious of sites they visit in case it might be us, their friends.

We're gonna f**k them up!

This isn't really helping....

Logic Helps. Humor helps. Deliberate disinformation doesn't....

That's highly counterproductive. I'm afraid you can't be a member here if you are going to do things like that. They don't need more disinfo - all that will happen is either they will believe it even after you try to "reveal" it, or they will be given more ammo for the claim that you, and everyone you associate with, is a government shill.

So if you are going ahead with that, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you, to avoid association.

Thats fair enough.

I wouldn't want to put this great site into ill repute.

Ban me. I'm cool with that, nor will i join with an alt account. Bez :D

I like to keep some more stupid by feeding them all types of crap to believe in. RT Facebook is hilarious for crazy people.

I'm actually working on given them what they want. Sucking up to their paranoia and creating a "Disinfo" site. A few of us including a few professionals (ex-armed forces from a few countries) are working on our own CT website. It'll be total BS with everything made up. From names to interviews to stories but its ALL FACT! Total psychobabble bollocks played straight just for the laffs. Increase their paranoia whilst pretending to be their friends. When they start linking our stories on other sites then i know our job has been done.
IMO your plan sucks . . . throwing gasoline on a fire is not rational . . .

It was indeeda missile, I saw it.

Perhaps someone can explain the feds excavating already examined dirt?

I am debunking the news for misinformation.
Also our government for killing innocents to push regulation.
Also the media for lying using this to push regulation with ammonia nitrate when they have 0 evidence.

Marine, where were you standing when you saw the "missile"? What direction did it come from?

I saw this on the news when pausing the T.V. I have researched this since the 17th and almost have my blog completed. I researched to rule out a missile and the evidence is undeniable. Our government has once again murdered our own people for money and power.

The 'downed helicopter' was the local CareFlight one. It was severely damaged by the blast, since it's helipad is about 1/4 th of a mile away. It was on the ground when the explosion happened.

According to abc and yahoo news, investigators have been excavating dirt 24/7 since the missile hit the plant. According to initial media reports, foul play was ruled out or claimed "not believed to be the case".
I debunk the news for claiming bs news.

I can't find much info at all on the copter, kinda odd.
What else is odd is that there were at least 20 min before the explosion and not one station got the blast on camera.

Hell, they dont even have daytime pictures after the blast where fire is still seen burning.

No media video, all from residents.

There was NO MISSILE. There was a fire and then an explosion. Dozens of folks were watching, and NONE of them say a missile.

It was just a stupid accident.

Negative this is a false assumption. You are assuming no one saw a missile. Just because they werent covered doesnt mean no one saw it.

Marine, unless you are going to present some actual evidence, we can't really just go by "I think I saw a missile on TV".

If you want to make claims, then show evidence.

Marine, this is rural Texas, not NYC. It is close to Waco, which is not a huge city in it's self. It takes some time to get reporters out there. It was just a FIRE at a farm store, until explosion. NOT a major news story at that time.

I know I saw a missile, my wife did also. Please explain them excaviting dirt. I will give more info when my blog is done.

Can you give us a link to them 'excavating dirt". I am sure that they took samples to see what all chemicals are there. The explosion happened at a farm supply store, they had numerous chemicals for sale there.

I really see no way that there could be a cover up among rural Texans. Most of them don't really like the government.

Id like to point out that from the NH3, NH4NO3, and their combustion/combination/environmental/breakdown products at the location will most clearly have rendered the soil around the building toxic beyond epa standards. given ammonia compounds typical motility in water id expect a fast cleanup.

Or it could just be sampling. Given the the lack of information to go on the volume cannot be determined by me.

AUSTIN, Texas -- A store of ammonium nitrate is what exploded April 17 at a Central Texas plant, killing 14 people, injuring hundreds and devastating an adjoining town. The finding was expected, and officials had said they were focusing their investigation on the explosive chemical used in many fertilizers, said Rachel Moreno, spokeswoman for the Texas State Fire Marshal's Office. A spot where the ammonium nitrate was stored is now a 90-foot-wide crater, Moreno said Monday.

However, the ignition source for the explosive chemical remained undetermined Monday. Findings on the cause of the blast on the outskirts of the small town of West initially had been expected Friday. However, the investigation will take one to two extra weeks to complete, with dozens of investigators combing through plant wreckage and the adjoining wrecked neighborhood, Moreno said.
Content from External Source

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/ammonium-nitrate-was-expl_0_n_3226061.html

In two weeks we can put this thread to rest.

I think it will take a lot longer than two weeks. This is one of the biggest conspiracies with objective evidence caught on tape.

And that is your evidence for me being wrong? Another manifested news story discredits everything I have posted? That doesn't seem like a very scientific way to discredit a conspiracy.

"There is no official word or any indication that Reed is in any way connected to the West fertilizer plant explosion, which killed 15 and injured 200 more." Did you even read your own news source?
Probably like you read all of my blog?

Don't worry though, he will probably be claimed guilty for blowing it in a week or two to further cover up the missile.

Your quote "knowledge is the antidote for fear" is true when you don't fear knowledge. Your requested excavating link is posted in my blog you probably didn't finish reading.

Since I have a life outside of debunking conspiracy theorists, I happen to have limited time tonight.

I will look at ALL of it when there is time. What I saw showed me nothing but opinions and guesses.

I noticed that you did not comment on the arrested paramedic.

I have a question for you. Have you ever been to West, Tx? Do you know anything about the community?

As a Texan, I can tell you that there was no missile attack. wherever you heard that from is only trying to stir a pot that doesn't exist.
I always try to tell people to research on there own, yet they forget about the tools in front of them, and fly off to You Tube or the first conspiracy site they drag up in search. Please educate yourself, and consider each side before making accusations. Here is a link telling you what ammonium nitrate does if not stored properly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate

I really see no way that there could be a cover up among rural Texans. Most of them don't really like the government.

I just read this comment lol. You are very correct, its not that we don't like the government, although most of us talk a lot of crap about them. But there is no way something like that would ever stay a secret around here. Texans love to tell what they know, i think its mandatory to live here :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9S7yVbqcmg
please help me debunk this. This one seems to be picking up steam online, lots of videos and content being created on this.

I actually helped you debunk this a long while back. I followed your second link and saw a video Ive seen before. As i guess i did before, I was going to leave a comment for the video. It said that I was banned from the users channel... lol After that i remembered posting there. I actually said the same thing i had said before. Apparently it was to close to the truth. He deleted my comment and banned me. Have a look at the guys web site, will tell you what u need to know.

edit: I reported the vid as spam and misleading this go round :)

And that is your evidence for me being wrong? Another manifested news story discredits everything I have posted? That doesn't seem like a very scientific way to discredit a conspiracy.

The evidence for you being wrong is that nobody including you witnessed a missile hitting this place. However you did say that you "witnessed it with your wife" that day. However that is not true because you only saw it on video.

You do know that not every camera has a high quality microphone set at a recording level that would be able to record an explosion of this magnitude distortion free? Most microphones on camera phones cannot record low frequencies under 100hz well if at all. They also cannot handle very high sound pressure levels, and easily overload at 115db. This explosion was closer to 150db, if not louder at the distances the recordings from cameras were taken. I suggest to you that you take a basic course in audio engineering and understand how overloading a microphone with a pressure wave of this magnitude will do to the waveform. If the distortion is great enough you will get what is called a square wave. This can make all sorts of sounds depending on the bit-rate of the recording device. A high pitched whine when the pressure wave hits the microphone overloading both the recording preamp and microphone diaphragm with that much magnitude of pressure could very well sound exactly like you heard on the videos that you have linked. I call hogwash on your audio analysis. I think you are suffering from fatal attribution error and hearing what you want to hear instead of really understanding what is going on with the audio.

I also think your video examination of smoke is so fringe that it is not worth considering. What you saw was an explosion, and a non-linear one due to how the AN was stored on site. Your conspiracy is flawed with fatal attribution error; and the burden of proof is on yourself considering that the investigation has already ruled that the explosion was AN stored on site. Very shortly there will be new information available that will only serve to weaken your case.

If you intend to spew a conspiracy like this then you need to take into consideration evidence being gathered by professionals who have hand-on the site and the area. Have you ever done forensic work on an crime scene where an explosive device was used? Why would you not trust people who have this direct experience then? Why should we trust your analysis when it is already easily flawed? You need to address where the current investigation is going. Your conspiracy also lacks indication of any motive beyond what you demonized Monsanto for; however without any critical evidence to support that motive. I don't buy it for one second.

Sorry, I know you put a great deal of time into writing this. I read your opinions, and I can see that you are troubled and scared. To me it is obvious that your conspiracy is nothing more than a good story; but far from reality and not based on much fact at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back