Video shows missile hitting West Texas fertilizer plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are truly outstanding. I had never seen that before today. A near perfect sound match to the cruise missile that hit WT.

Umm.. In the Syria video you can hear more of the missile in flight. The Waco explosion you cannot because there was no missile or any explosive in flight. They may sound similar but that is just it. Surely we would have heard the missile approaching the factory over a distance and not just an instant whoosh/bang.

It is convenient because I have been researching why your fellow Texans were murdered while you sit around promoting false flags.

It's sad of you to joke when your own state was just attacked. On the other hand, it shows no matter what anyone provides, they will always be wrong if in disagreement with your favorite politicians or news channels.
I am sorry that you feel that I am promoting false flags, when I'm not the one promoting a page filled with false flag all over it.

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organization, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.

I already have shown you plenty of evidence. As far as your "work", your main argument is media based. Claiming you saw the missile on a news feed.

You call evidence Wikipedia post's of an explosion you have no proven linkage to besides your media associations already provided for you? You need to figure out what science and research is before you claim mine faulty. How is my main argument media based? What media showed a missile hitting the plant, and pointed it out? What media actually gave West Texas a decent amount of coverage? What media outlet filmed and released video of the explosion?
Have an argument before you "attempt" to discredit my references.

Also, how man different sources have you read on the '47 explosion? I have read at least 7-10.

Umm.. In the Syria video you can hear more of the missile in flight. The Waco explosion you cannot because there was no missile or any explosive in flight. They may sound similar but that is just it. Surely we would have heard the missile approaching the factory over a distance and not just an instant whoosh/bang.

LOL, WOW. There are videos everywhere of the sound to the incoming missile in West Texas. You are relying on altered videos and not comparing them. You can also see the flash well before the explosion which has been altered from most videos.

I saw this on the news when pausing the T.V. I have researched this since the 17th and almost have my blog completed. I researched to rule out a missile and the evidence is undeniable. Our government has once again murdered our own people for money and power.

ok

I am sorry that you feel that I am promoting false flags, when I'm not the one promoting a page filled with false flag all over it.

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organization, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.

The false flag was that it was accidental from lack of regulation and improper chemical storage to steal from the $10+ billion a year industry. Do I have to explain everything to you which has already been explained?

Also to regulate what chemicals we have access to for a system failure, I believe. All under the cover of terrorism and protection of the public.

Wouldn't a false flag also be a fertilizer plant exploding to ban ammonium nitrate?

"Also to regulate what chemicals we have access to for a system failure"

Seriously? What do you think I was referring to?

That is why all the associations of terrorism and lack of regulation were made before the manifested media stories of nitrate causing the explosion.

Why would you need to fire a missile at a fertiliser plant which is blazing out of control?
How was the supposed missile not heard anywhere else except for a split second before impact?

A jet was heard prior to the Syria missile strike. A country where commercial airliners do not fly over for obvious reasons.
It must be true about the U.S. government that they leave all these loose threads and clues laying about people of a certain nature can pick up.

OK, you win. Story goes... A fire in a fertilizer company out is the desolate town of West, Texas blazes away, as firefighters desperately attempt to distinguish it. But wait, we cannot have them distinguish the fire(that they couldn't possibly have considering the source of the blaze) lets fire a cruise missile into it from a news chopper so it will speed up the blast a few seconds or so. Well done, lets have a beer and conspire on our next target.

Why would you need to fire a missile at a fertiliser plant which is blazing out of control?
How was the supposed missile not heard anywhere else except for a split second before impact?

A jet was heard prior to the Syria missile strike. A country where commercial airliners do not fly over for obvious reasons.
It must be true about the U.S. government that they leave all these loose threads and clues laying about people of a certain nature can pick up.

I'm not explaining what I have already explained in my blog. The missile at West Texas was heard at least 3-4 seconds before impact. Longer on some videos.
Our government has smart people, but smart people often miss many unaccounted for variables.

OK, you win. Story goes... A fire in a fertilizer company out is the desolate town of West, Texas blazes away, as firefighters desperately attempt to distinguish it. But wait, we cannot have them distinguish the fire(that they couldn't possibly have considering the source of the blaze) lets fire a cruise missile into it from a news chopper so it will speed up the blast a few seconds or so. Well done, lets have a beer and conspire on our next target.

You are providing more evidence you can't comprehend the material. Research where cruise missiles are fired from and why one would be used.

I do not need to repeat what I have already covered in my blog. I am more than welcome to accept being wrong when the information I have published is discredited with objective evidence rather than opinions and faithful associations. I also welcome anyone on here to challenge my sanity or lack of if I am simply posting false and ignorant information.

I also challenge anyone here to point out my motives and motivations. Am I going to get rich off of my blog? Do I exist to discredit liberals and Obama? Am I a churchgoing conservative that thinks Obama is the devil?

I read the information in your blog. The only evidence you have offered in your eyewitness account (via video) of seeing a missile hit the factory. You also offer hearsay evidence that your wife saw the missile. Everything else is conjecture.

And as there are no corroborating accounts of other people seeing the missile, you make for a very unreliable eyewitness.

I'm not here to start an argument with you or to insult you. I am just trying to objectively look at the information you have provided and see if stacks up. I'm being honest with you.

I'm not explaining what I have already explained in my blog. The missile at West Texas was heard at least 3-4 seconds before impact. Longer on some videos.
Our government has smart people, but smart people often miss many unaccounted for variables.

If you are not going to present anything here other than "go look at my blog," you are not going to get very far. This is a place where evidence is presented and discussed. You blog is a bit of ramble (Gish gallop) for me.

You are providing more evidence you can't comprehend the material. Research where cruise missiles are fired from and why one would be used.

I was just simply trying to help and make you think about what you are implying. The whole rocket scenario makes no sense. There was no reason to fire a rocket into the factory.

I read the information in your blog. The only evidence you have offered in your eyewitness account (via video) of seeing a missile hit the factory. You also offer hearsay evidence that your wife saw the missile. Everything else is conjecture.

And as there are no corroborating accounts of other people seeing the missile, you make for a very unreliable eyewitness.

I'm not here to start an argument with you or to insult you. I am just trying to objectively look at the information you have provided and see if stacks up. I'm being honest with you.

Fair enough. Let's start with the first piece of conjecture, you pick. We will pick it apart piece by piece.
Correction to your comment, "there are no corroborating accounts" published by the media doesn't mean no one else saw it.

I was just simply trying to help and make you think about what you are implying. The whole rocket scenario makes no sense. There was no reason to fire a rocket into the factory.

It makes no sense to you because you refuse to believe it was possible.

And Gordon Duff said so right at the beginning of the video. So he must be RIGHT, he's never wrong about ANYTHING. He knows his EXPLOSIONS and WEAPONS

[video=youtube_share;d9S7yVbqcmg]http://youtu.be/d9S7yVbqcmg[/video]

Fair enough. Let's start with the first piece of conjecture, you pick. We will pick it apart piece by piece.
Correction to your comment, "there are no corroborating accounts" published by the media doesn't mean no one else saw it.

Be that as it may, but if there are none in evidence, then they basically don't exist. What would seriously bolster your claim is if someone in the town would come forward and say he/she saw a missile.

Do you know of any residents in the town who saw the missile? I've not heard of any - and although the news media may not have reported any, I don't know of any who have blogged about it, etc. The only people that seem to mention the missile are people who aren't from the town.

Do you have any evidence the frame was sped up or altered? If it was sped up you could slow it down.

Here is a private citizen's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrpKx3aIjA

Actually, I can. Do a search and you will find many more videos from this angle which doesn't have it chopped side to side. Also focus on the fence posts before the missile enters the frame and you will clearly see blurring. Thank you for giving me a reference to challenge.

Actually, I can. Do a search and you will find many more videos from this angle which doesn't have it chopped side to side. Also focus on the fence posts before the missile enters the frame and you will clearly see blurring. Thank you for giving me a reference to challenge.

At that angle you wouldn't see blurring. You would see the missile. People would see it. They didn't.

It makes no sense to you because you refuse to believe it was possible.

Nope, I don't refuse to believe it was possible. I just realize that explosives do explode, and don't need a missile to help them along. You just decided to make a conspiracy theory out of a fertilizer plant explosion, and you will continue to attempt to prove your missile theory based on only your eyewitness account from what you say you saw on television. Beside the fact that you spent no telling how long to write a blog that would simply seem for nothing if even one person swayed your thoughts on the matter. So you continue along with Zero Evidence to support your claims. Except for the fact that you say you heard, and you saw. I'm sorry, not buying into it.

Be that as it may, but if there are none in evidence, then they basically don't exist. What would seriously bolster your claim is if someone in the town would come forward and say he/she saw a missile.

Do you know of any residents in the town who saw the missile? I've not heard of any - and although the news media may not have reported any, I don't know of any who have blogged about it, etc. The only people that seem to mention the missile are people who aren't from the town.

Come forward to who when the media and government are covering it up?
I am fairly certain many people saw the missile hit the plant. Those that saw are likely in fear or denial. I am sure some of them will come forward when they have someone to listen. What good would it do if they did? Would you believe them?

Nope, I don't refuse to believe it was possible. I just realize that explosives do explode, and don't need a missile to help them along. You just decided to make a conspiracy theory out of a fertilizer plant explosion, and you will continue to attempt to prove your missile theory based on only your eyewitness account from what you say you saw on television. Beside the fact that you spent no telling how long to write a blog that would simply seem for nothing if even one person swayed your thoughts on the matter. So you continue along with Zero Evidence to support your claims. Except for the fact that you say you heard, and you saw. I'm sorry, not buying into it.

Keep telling yourself that and posting Wikipedia posts that you don't even fully read. You obviously haven't a clue as to what evidence is. I shouldn't expect you to comprehend the other information I posted.

I am fairly certain many people saw the missile hit the plant. Those that saw are likely in fear or denial. I am sure some of them will come forward when they have someone to listen. What good would it do if they did? Would you believe them?

Do have any evidence that people are being threatened about coming forward? It appears you are trolling to build traffic for your blog and you don't have any evidence.

At that angle you wouldn't see blurring. You would see the missile. People would see it. They didn't.

You assume they didn't because you don't see it in your media sources. You see blurring because the missile is blurred out. This is why the fence posts are blurred. Why is the frame shortened side to side?

How many inmates are on death row from circumstantial evidence? The direct evidence is seen in the aftermath of the impact.

You assume they didn't because you don't see it in your media sources. You see blurring because the missile is blurred out. This is why the fence posts are blurred. Why is the frame shortened side to side?

So you don't have any evidence.

How many inmates are on death row from circumstantial evidence? The direct evidence is seen in the aftermath of the impact.

Your posts continually violate the politeness policy. While I am not a moderator I think the policy is the thing that sets this board apart from other boards. You can review the policy here https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1224-Politeness-Policy

Last edited by a moderator:

If someone came forward I may or may not believe him or her. I guess it would depend on what he or she said. I can't really say until it happens. But I would certainly listen and then take it on board.

It seems to me that you are assuming that people saw a missile and are simply not saying anything out of fear - but have no proof anyone saw anything. That is conjecture and that is what I was referring to (in part).

I will not reply to anyone else expecting evidence before defining what they believe evidence is.

Webster:

Evidence - The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

You say a missile hit the plant. The video does not show any evidence of one. Hence, the video is not evidence of a missile of the plant.

Does this definition work for you?

You obviously haven't a clue as to what evidence is. I shouldn't expect you to comprehend the other information I posted.

But your standards of evidence are fairly low. Wouldn't you agree?

This picture is your best evidence. In it you see a missile, or the trail of a missile. This one picture makes you 95% certain that the US government killed it's own citizens.

smoke+difference.png

I look at the same picture and I'm 95% sure I see a skeletal vampire fire demon. And maybe an owl or two.

smokedifference1.png

I will not reply to anyone else expecting evidence before defining what they believe evidence is.

• Video evidence of a missile
  • Evidence of video alteration/manipulation
  • Evidence of people being threatened to cover-up what they know

If you claim something like the video was deliberately blurred you need to provide evidence.

Webster:

Evidence - The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

You say a missile hit the plant. The video does not show any evidence of one. Hence, the video is not evidence of a missile of the plant.

Does this definition work for you?

Excellent, thank you. Now I see why I am frustrated with the conversations.
The videos posted on my blog and the web show the missiles trace and impact signature. That is where the disagreements are. I have posted evidence of my conclusions and no one challenging me has posted sources showing similar events to explosions, to show why it wasn't a missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back