Very good question asked by Madison Star Moon

Peter

I posted a comment saying 'Maybe the contrail didn't contain poison?', but of course that got deleted right away. I should've made a screenshot.

Efftup

Senior Member.
I posted yesterday saying the answer is staring you in the face but you just can't admit it it, or something. I bet that got deleted too

mrfintoil

Senior Member.
I like the psychology of this one. She tries to hard to figure out something that doesn't make sense. But instead of looking at her own theory for flaws, Madison desperately tries to rationalize without modifying her already set conviction.

It must be a pain being unable to realize that the reason things doesn't make sense is because your own theory is erroneous.

Hevach

Senior Member.
The part I don't get, she recites the exact rebuttal to the question, that toxic chemtrails are not a real thing that exists. Then asks why a trail is not toxic, and poses the question to the very same people who made the rebuttal she just referenced.

"I know you say you were born in Michigan, but if that's the case then why do you have a Michigan driver's license? Can you answer that?"

Hevach

Senior Member.
Well, to be fair, if you're using aerosol spraying for solar radiation management, you want something that will persist for days or weeks at least, not mere minutes or hours, so when you initially spray it matters little. If it did only persist for a few hours, you'd need massive fleets of planes in the skies at all times to maintain cover due to the physical limits of takeoff weight. Geoengineering needs to happen on immense scales of both time and space or it just won't happen.

Gundersen

Senior Member.
Have any of you considered that this tweet actually shows her moment of realization? Maybe she finally understood how ridiculous the theory is. I think it's beautiful of her to share her epiphany with the world.

Hama Neggs

Senior Member.
She has posted a link to this thread there now. This might achieve some sort of critical mass of irony which could cause the universe to implode.

https://www.facebook.com/madisonsta...id=1559133617649978&offset=0&total_comments=2

[/URL]

mrfintoil

Senior Member.
That's just very weird thing to do. Perhaps she took the thread title "very good question" literally, as if her question proved her point somehow...

Analyst

I do think that there is a certain blindness to her own failings that she ignores whenever she can contrive a 'win'. I'm also thinking of her recent call to wavy10 news on YT, where it was explained clearly to her why she isn't being taken seriously & how to go about things in a more sensible manner (which is a bit like <insert faux pop singer> leaking their own isolated 'vocal performance' without Auto-Tune correction, to show how the sound engineers try to make them look bad).

deirdre

Senior Member.
Have any of you considered that this tweet actually shows her moment of realization? Maybe she finally understood how ridiculous the theory is. I think it's beautiful of her to share her epiphany with the world.
I think it shows that she isn't a very good conspiracy theorist. There are lots of times I read CT stuff and think, for kicks, I should pretend to be a Ct because I could make up much 'better' bunk then they often do.

JFDee

Senior Member.
Is it just me or has MSM really removed that questioning post from her timeline?

I can't find it anymore between Oct. 28th and 31th ...

WeedWhacker

Is it just me or has MSM really removed that questioning post from her timeline?

You realize that "MSM" (here) referring to 'MadisonStarMoon" are the same initials that also refer to the so-called "Main Stream Media"? (It is a USA meme, just sayin'....)

Hevach

Senior Member.
To be fair, if they're right about what's being sprayed, they'll need something a bit higher grade than that.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's more for symbolism.

Not for everyone, there are many people who get very worried about what they are breathing, and think a mask can help. Some mask sellers kind of hint around the topic:
http://respro.com/store/product/respro-allergy-mask
More a placebo than anything.

By which, do you mean that chemtrail believers don't really believe they are being poisoned, but instead they just like to have something to complain about?

I can't speak for all of them (obviously) but for myself, I really did think they were spraying. I'm only 21 and I believed in it for 4 years, it's kind of hard to believe that a lot of these older adults out there believe in something like this, so I don't know what their true agenda is but they are definitely looking for all possible means to validate their claims and try to spread it like wildfire.

NoParty

Senior Member.
You know, if the "chemtrailer" phenomenon didn't seem to be going the way of the dinosaur,
the capitalist in me would be tempted to buy up a bunch of dust masks, cheap,
re-name them "Chemtrail Defense Masks" and make a fortune.

But if Madison's recent outings ("Global March Against Chemtrails...in Richmond Virginia, etc.) are any indication,
MSM might be my only buyer... :oops:
Chemtrail Defender.png

Last edited:

David Coulter

Senior Member.
Not for everyone, there are many people who get very worried about what they are breathing, and think a mask can help. Some mask sellers kind of hint around the topic:
http://respro.com/store/product/respro-allergy-mask
More a placebo than anything.

Yes, a placebo. When I saw people on planes wearing surgical masks during the H1N1 scare I had a laugh; surgical masks are designed to protect the patient from the medical team's germs transmitted by coughs and sneezes not vice versa. This is a particle mask so the pollen and animal dander claims are the only ones that are accurate. Note the disclaimer:

Perhaps the best approach for people that have these phobias is that used by the French during the early gas attacks during WWI - "pee on your handkerchief and tie it around your nose and mouth". And that actually did work for chlorine gas by chemical neutralization. But pretty hard to pee on demand when a gas cloud (or chemtrail) is heading your way....

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Very Fast Soda Cans Hitting Things - Work in Progress Practical Debunking 12
danno Using a very long water level to measure Earth's curvature Flat Earth 16
Mick West Explained: Contrails Appear "Hot" in Thermal Imaging because the Sky Appears Very Cold Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
Stevan Gvozdenovic Let's debunk my (very simple) perpetuum mobile Science and Pseudoscience 57
Chew Very useful website - Youtube closed captioning to text file Practical Debunking 0
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
A.G. Our very first Swedish (American) chemtrails whistleblower Contrails and Chemtrails 12
J A question about refraction Flat Earth 5
Stefan Leahu Question regarding distant lighthouses Flat Earth 31
TemplarJLS I have a question General Discussion 38
TWCobra A good (unintended) question from a chemtrail believer Contrails and Chemtrails 14
Qualiall Cockpit Flight Recorder question Flight MH370 12
derrick06 Random Question about Contrails/Aerodynamics Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West MEP Robert Sturdy Tables Parliamentary Question on "Chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Lone Bison Contrail Question for Skeptics - What's the Effect of Contrails on Climate? Contrails and Chemtrails 233
Gary Cook 9/11 question about the support beams. General Discussion 19
Alchemist Outstanding Suspicious Backpack / Craft PMC question Boston Marathon Bombings 5
Mick West Brooks Agnew's Cloud Chamber HAARP Experiment on Joe Rogan's Question Everything HAARP 31
JRBids Question for the pilots here Contrails and Chemtrails 37
C Congressmanswife's question on chemtrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mick West Climate Scientist Alan Robock gets asked every chemtrail question in 11 minutes Contrails and Chemtrails 15
Network Dude Carnicom asked to do direct samples Contrails and Chemtrails 9
George B New Chemtrail Video: Aeromexico Pilot asked about chemtrails. Necessary Evil? Contrails and Chemtrails 19
Related Articles

Related Articles