Very good question asked by Madison Star Moon

I posted a comment saying 'Maybe the contrail didn't contain poison?', but of course that got deleted right away. I should've made a screenshot.

I posted yesterday saying the answer is staring you in the face but you just can't admit it it, or something. I bet that got deleted too

I like the psychology of this one. She tries to hard to figure out something that doesn't make sense. But instead of looking at her own theory for flaws, Madison desperately tries to rationalize without modifying her already set conviction.

It must be a pain being unable to realize that the reason things doesn't make sense is because your own theory is erroneous.

The part I don't get, she recites the exact rebuttal to the question, that toxic chemtrails are not a real thing that exists. Then asks why a trail is not toxic, and poses the question to the very same people who made the rebuttal she just referenced.

"I know you say you were born in Michigan, but if that's the case then why do you have a Michigan driver's license? Can you answer that?"

Well, to be fair, if you're using aerosol spraying for solar radiation management, you want something that will persist for days or weeks at least, not mere minutes or hours, so when you initially spray it matters little. If it did only persist for a few hours, you'd need massive fleets of planes in the skies at all times to maintain cover due to the physical limits of takeoff weight. Geoengineering needs to happen on immense scales of both time and space or it just won't happen.

Have any of you considered that this tweet actually shows her moment of realization? Maybe she finally understood how ridiculous the theory is. I think it's beautiful of her to share her epiphany with the world.

She has posted a link to this thread there now. This might achieve some sort of critical mass of irony which could cause the universe to implode.

https://www.facebook.com/madisonsta...id=1559133617649978&offset=0&total_comments=2

[URL='https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon']
Madisonstar Moon
Content from External Source
https://www.metabunk.org/.../very-good-question-asked-by.../

Very good question asked by Madison Star Moon
I think she may have auto-debunked herself?https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/posts/1556223047941035 Yes Madison, why didn't the poison...
METABUNK.ORG
2 hrs · Like
[/URL]

That's just very weird thing to do. Perhaps she took the thread title "very good question" literally, as if her question proved her point somehow...

I do think that there is a certain blindness to her own failings that she ignores whenever she can contrive a 'win'. I'm also thinking of her recent call to wavy10 news on YT, where it was explained clearly to her why she isn't being taken seriously & how to go about things in a more sensible manner (which is a bit like <insert faux pop singer> leaking their own isolated 'vocal performance' without Auto-Tune correction, to show how the sound engineers try to make them look bad).

Have any of you considered that this tweet actually shows her moment of realization? Maybe she finally understood how ridiculous the theory is. I think it's beautiful of her to share her epiphany with the world.
I think it shows that she isn't a very good conspiracy theorist. There are lots of times I read CT stuff and think, for kicks, I should pretend to be a Ct because I could make up much 'better' bunk then they often do.

Is it just me or has MSM really removed that questioning post from her timeline?

I can't find it anymore between Oct. 28th and 31th ...

Is it just me or has MSM really removed that questioning post from her timeline?

You realize that "MSM" (here) referring to 'MadisonStarMoon" are the same initials that also refer to the so-called "Main Stream Media"? (It is a USA meme, just sayin'....)

To be fair, if they're right about what's being sprayed, they'll need something a bit higher grade than that.

I think it's more for symbolism.

Not for everyone, there are many people who get very worried about what they are breathing, and think a mask can help. Some mask sellers kind of hint around the topic:
http://respro.com/store/product/respro-allergy-mask

The Respro® Allergy Mask has been developed with the hypersensitive individual in mind.

Chemical and particle sensitivity for some people can be completely debilitating. The chemicals and particles that induce debilitating symptoms are not rare, but found in everyday items in everyday environments. Cleaning agents, perfumes, paint, cigarette smoke, pollen, animal dander, fabric softeners and washing powders, can all have a serious effect on well-being if you are sensitive to airborne chemical or particle matter.
More a placebo than anything.

By which, do you mean that chemtrail believers don't really believe they are being poisoned, but instead they just like to have something to complain about?

I can't speak for all of them (obviously) but for myself, I really did think they were spraying. I'm only 21 and I believed in it for 4 years, it's kind of hard to believe that a lot of these older adults out there believe in something like this, so I don't know what their true agenda is but they are definitely looking for all possible means to validate their claims and try to spread it like wildfire.

You know, if the "chemtrailer" phenomenon didn't seem to be going the way of the dinosaur,
the capitalist in me would be tempted to buy up a bunch of dust masks, cheap,
re-name them "Chemtrail Defense Masks" and make a fortune.

But if Madison's recent outings ("Global March Against Chemtrails...in Richmond Virginia, etc.) are any indication,
MSM might be my only buyer... :oops:
Chemtrail Defender.png

Last edited:
Not for everyone, there are many people who get very worried about what they are breathing, and think a mask can help. Some mask sellers kind of hint around the topic:
http://respro.com/store/product/respro-allergy-mask

The Respro® Allergy Mask has been developed with the hypersensitive individual in mind.

Chemical and particle sensitivity for some people can be completely debilitating. The chemicals and particles that induce debilitating symptoms are not rare, but found in everyday items in everyday environments. Cleaning agents, perfumes, paint, cigarette smoke, pollen, animal dander, fabric softeners and washing powders, can all have a serious effect on well-being if you are sensitive to airborne chemical or particle matter.
More a placebo than anything.

Yes, a placebo. When I saw people on planes wearing surgical masks during the H1N1 scare I had a laugh; surgical masks are designed to protect the patient from the medical team's germs transmitted by coughs and sneezes not vice versa. This is a particle mask so the pollen and animal dander claims are the only ones that are accurate. Note the disclaimer:

Note: This mask SHOULD NOT be used for INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS where a device complying with European Directive 89/686 or 89/656 is required. It should only be used to reduce discomfort caused by exposure to, non-toxic particles where the concentrations do not exceed the National permissible exposure limit for the work place. For devices complying with European Directive 89/686, see our EV range
Perhaps the best approach for people that have these phobias is that used by the French during the early gas attacks during WWI - "pee on your handkerchief and tie it around your nose and mouth". And that actually did work for chlorine gas by chemical neutralization. But pretty hard to pee on demand when a gas cloud (or chemtrail) is heading your way....

Back