The Infraction System for enforcing the politeness policy

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
A rule is useless unless it is enforced. So I have to enforce the politeness policy. I've done this so far with PM warnings, editing posts, and then short-term bans if that does not work.

Since the workload for doing this is getting a bit high, I'm trying out a new system. I apologize in advance if this annoys people, or seems overly draconian or impersonal, but I remain committed to keeping things polite, so need to explore some options.

Basically posts can now be flagged by the moderators as being "infractions". And infraction has a number of points. If a person gets a certain number of points within a certain period, then they automatically get banned for a number of days, or put into a "moderated" state where their post have to be approved.

The system will be refined over time.

Hopefully there will not be too much use for it.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Is people see a post that they think violates the politeness policy then feel free to report it with the "report post" button.

Last edited:

F4Jock

Is people see a post that they think violates the politeness policy then feel free to report it with the "report post" button.

AH HA! Employing a system of sycophantic snitches? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
H The German WWII "Knickebein" Navigation System and the Curvature of the Earth Flat Earth 11
novatron Debunked: California Wildfires Match the Exactly Path of the Proposed Rail System Wildfires 3
Whitebeard Debunked: Nibiru FOUND? Mysterious gigantic rogue planet spotted lurking outside our solar system Science and Pseudoscience 1
Mick West Ground Truth: Verifying Stellarium's Model of The Solar System Flat Earth 2
Mick West Debunked: Defcon level raised [Defcon Warning System is a Hobbyist Website] General Discussion 8
Svartbjørn The Solar System.. To Scale (just for fun, nothing to debunk here) General Discussion 0
Rob Can the weapon system used be determined from the available evidence? Flight MH17 40
Graham2001 Debunked: Sagan: Why is it that it is only our planet in the solar system that is like paradise? Quotes Debunked 12
Thor Odinson Debunked:Solar System Warming (Climate Change Conspiracy Theory) Conspiracy Theories 113
Trigger Hippie Explained: Agenda 21 Map of "Simulated Reserve and Corridor System / Biodiversity [Propaganda] Conspiracy Theories 19
C Conair spray system workshop photo [C-130 MASS Mosquito Spray System] Contrails and Chemtrails 17
George B Should there be a Conspiracy Forum Rating System. General Discussion 35
Mick West New Ratings System Site Feedback & News 82
mrfintoil Explained: "Exclusive: Leaked Photos of Chemtrail Dispersal System" Contrails and Chemtrails 87
Representative Press WTC7 Fire Temperatures and effects on the East Floor System 9/11 58
Keef Wivaneff Rail Energy Storage System General Discussion 12
Truthseeker007 Theory: Use of "chemtrails" to destroy the human immune system Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Spongebob SWIR - Short Wave Infrared Camera System Contrails and Chemtrails 9
HappyMonday Epoch Times' - 'Nervous-System Damage From the Sky' article Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Related Articles

Related Articles