Roseanne Barr - Chemtrails

HappyMonday

I can't do the research to confirm,but I suspect the chemsphere is about to get some new evidence,in the form of a speech from Roseanne Barr.

I screenshotted a tweet a while ago of her telling some Twitter #chemtrails mover and shaker they had her blessing to use / sell a speech she'd given at an event,which I'll upload later.

She's just announced something related to geoengineering on Twitter today.

Maybe it's old stuff being rehashed.Implications of geoengineering is the strap to track it down,and it's a youtube vid,which I can't presently watch.

@TheRealRoseanne Congressional Hearing on #Geoengineering Implications! http://t.co/xA4VyNpS #HAARP #Chemtrails
Content from External Source

That's just an old 2009 video that Jim Lee (rezn8d) has been pushing. He even got the Geoengineering Google Group to talk about it.

Of course the video is too long and boring for anyone to watch, so what people take away from it is "OMG the government is doing geoengineering", when it's really a bunch of people having a reasonable discussion about the problems of possible future geoengineering.

Ah yeah,thanks.

Regrettably,it's mostly my little twitter ban-and-report cadre that are retweeting it,so I can't challenge them.

The 'sale of speech' thing is still in the pipeline at a guess then.

Back