Popular Science 1958: Weather As A Weapon

It's a credit to the honesty of this site that you are willing to print an article showing that people were thinking about geoengineering proposals similar to those of the Keith-Caldera group 64 years ago. On the other hand, it's worth noting that Owning the Weather, written 60+ years later, is similar in having proposals for technology that doesn't really exist at this time. In those days, I think it was S.O.P. for anyone proposing a military project to claim that the Russians might do it first.

Dane Wigington has also found this article and posted an article and a youtube video about it:

He also shows his usual aerodynamic contrail videos with it.

Dane Wigington has also found this article and posted an article and a youtube video about it

He says in his article
Current mainstream media sources have done their best to convince populations that it is not possible to manipulate the climate. This lie is used to compel the majority of the public to ignore the blatant spraying they see over their heads on an almost daily basis. Not only is global climate manipulation possible today, it has been going on for nearly 7 decades.
Content from External Source
I wonder if this is in response to Mick showing the public that the various types of clouds chemtrailers say are unnatural have been shown in books on clouds going as far back as 70 years I know that in conversations I've had about chemtrails, the narrative has certainly changed over the last year or two -- originally I was told that the chemtrail phenomenon is fairly recent (since the late 90s) and now I'm told that the military has been doing this for decades.

Last edited:
He says in his article
Current mainstream media sources have done their best to convince populations that it is not possible to manipulate the climate. This lie is used to compel the majority of the public to ignore the blatant spraying they see over their heads on an almost daily basis. Not only is global climate manipulation possible today, it has been going on for nearly 7 decades.
Content from External Source
I wonder if this is in response to Mick showing the public that the various types of clouds chemtrailers say are unnatural have been shown in books on clouds going as far back as 70 years I know that in conversations I've had about chemtrails, the narrative has certainly changed over the last year or two -- originally I was told that the chemtrail phenomenon is fairly recent (since the late 90s) and now I'm told that the military has been doing this for years.

7 decades!! Wow. Someone needs to be fired!! 7 decades and they still can't control the climate ... or kill the population ... or mind control them ...

I know that in conversations I've had about chemtrails, the narrative has certainly changed over the last year or two -- originally I was told that the chemtrail phenomenon is fairly recent (since the late 90s) and now I'm told that the military has been doing this for decades.

Yes and they used to do it for population control, and to spread viruses.... now it's weather modification.

Back