please someone debunk this crap

There are so many potential explanations for what is on this video . . . the persistent contrail and the new non-persistent contrail are not at the same altitude and atmospheric conditions though they may appear to be to the casual observer . . . a few hundred or thousand feet can make for significantly different temperature, Relative Humidity, ice supersaturation, etc., etc.

Cool photo, what's the point? Are you referring to a previous Mick West comment?
No just pointing out what looks like persistent contrails to the west of Florida . First time in 20 years Iv lived here never seen such gray skies for two weeks now .

Yes, Florida is getting rain...It's Florida's rainy season, right? I live in Wisconsin and we have had way too much rain. Last year we had too little and a lot of peoples grass died. Last year was tough. This year I'm mowing way too much.

I have a gut feeling that Zita is a chemtrail believer, promoter, and is trying to spark some debate, as those videos are nonsense. I say you're a spammer...I'm being polite.

must be ship tracks

Pro Contrail Tip - if it's short, thin and straight, it's probably a contrail. If it's long, blobby and wiggly, it's probably a ship trail.

But yeah, was there a point to this photo?

Last edited:
I have a gut feeling that Zita is a chemtrail believer, promoter, and is trying to spark some debate, as those videos are nonsense. I say you're a spammer...I'm being polite.

Nonsense is relative. I'd give someone a couple of posts before jumping to conclusions.

Yes, we quite often get trolls who post as innocuous knowledge seekers, but they very quickly reveal their true colors in subsequent posts. So give her a chance.

Pro Contrail Tip - if it's short, thin and straight, it's probably a contrail. If it's long, blobby and wiggly, it's probably a ship trail.

But yeah, was there a point to this photo?
Just curious why the skies have been so gray and not much rain ? Geoengineers at work ? screwing up my Sunshine

Back