please someone debunk this crap

George B

Extinct but not forgotten Staff Member
There are so many potential explanations for what is on this video . . . the persistent contrail and the new non-persistent contrail are not at the same altitude and atmospheric conditions though they may appear to be to the casual observer . . . a few hundred or thousand feet can make for significantly different temperature, Relative Humidity, ice supersaturation, etc., etc.

Joe

Cool photo, what's the point? Are you referring to a previous Mick West comment?
No just pointing out what looks like persistent contrails to the west of Florida . First time in 20 years Iv lived here never seen such gray skies for two weeks now .

justanairlinepilot

Senior Member.
Yes, Florida is getting rain...It's Florida's rainy season, right? I live in Wisconsin and we have had way too much rain. Last year we had too little and a lot of peoples grass died. Last year was tough. This year I'm mowing way too much.

justanairlinepilot

Senior Member.
I have a gut feeling that Zita is a chemtrail believer, promoter, and is trying to spark some debate, as those videos are nonsense. I say you're a spammer...I'm being polite.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
must be ship tracks
Pro Contrail Tip - if it's short, thin and straight, it's probably a contrail. If it's long, blobby and wiggly, it's probably a ship trail.

But yeah, was there a point to this photo?

Last edited:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I have a gut feeling that Zita is a chemtrail believer, promoter, and is trying to spark some debate, as those videos are nonsense. I say you're a spammer...I'm being polite.
Nonsense is relative. I'd give someone a couple of posts before jumping to conclusions.

Yes, we quite often get trolls who post as innocuous knowledge seekers, but they very quickly reveal their true colors in subsequent posts. So give her a chance.

Joe

Pro Contrail Tip - if it's short, thin and straight, it's probably a contrail. If it's long, blobby and wiggly, it's probably a ship trail.

But yeah, was there a point to this photo?
Just curious why the skies have been so gray and not much rain ? Geoengineers at work ? screwing up my Sunshine

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
newportrojan Can someone please debunk the 'Masonic Hidden Hand' Sign Conspiracy Theories 19
P Can someone please explain these trails at sunset [Contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
D Can someone please explain this video of multiple trails? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 28
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
derwoodii Claim Melania Trump has a double, will the real 1st lady please stand up Conspiracy Theories 11
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
steve holmes Please ID this trail Contrails and Chemtrails 6
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Gary Cook Please tell me these are contrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 60
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
S Hello can you explain this video please? Contrails and Chemtrails 12
qed Please can ColtCabana share his/her eyewitness testimony Boston Marathon Bombings 76
Alchemist Please Debunk: The Drills (conflicting info from 2 reputable sources) Boston Marathon Bombings 13
Joe Newman There will be widescale rioting after Zimmerman verdict. Debunk, please Conspiracy Theories 256
Mick West Error codes? Double posts Please let me know? Site Feedback & News 1
BlindIdiots Please Debunk WeatherWar101s "Weather War Big Picture" Video Contrails and Chemtrails 5
TheCorruptOnes Please Debunk This...NSA Whistle-Blower Tells All General Discussion 11
E Can someone tell me what these are? [Grid pattern contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
TemplarJLS Can someone debunk this George Washington quote? Quotes Debunked 6
Mike Fl Can someone debunk this? Sandy Hook Shooting 100% Fraud Proof in 2 mins. - Photo Time Analysis Sandy Hook 21
Mick West How to Tag someone in a post to let them know they were mentioned How To 3
Boston How to put someone on ignore, so you can't see their posts. How To 3
newportrojan Can someone debunk Vigilant Citizen? Conspiracy Theories 344
H Need someone savvy on the holocaust Conspiracy Theories 36
Mick West Debunked: "you become the leader of a country, someone else makes all the decisions." Quotes Debunked 2
N Debunked: Google Mail icon shows linkage to Freemasons Conspiracy Theories 2
chrono117 How to Debunk Flat Earth Without Relying on NASA or Photos Flat Earth 42
Rory Explained: How Mount Rainier helps demonstrate the shape of the globe Flat Earth 38
Rory Debunked: 120-mile shot of San Jacinto proves flat earth Flat Earth 39
George Tasker Using pin hole lenses to debunk CGI Rebuttals of Photos of Earth Curvature Flat Earth 7
Tom Binney Does my FE Debunk in this case make sense to you guys? Practical Debunking 23
derwoodii My eyes deceived me so I had to debunk myself Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
N How can I debunk the orbs in this photo? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 22
HoaxEye How to calculate the visible fraction of the Earth [e.g. 1972 Blue Marble, Apollo 17] Flat Earth 27
Mick West Fireproof Cabbage, Burning Snow, Flat Earth - Are Some Things too Silly to Debunk? Practical Debunking 7
Mick West Burying the Debunk: How Fake News about "Pyramids" in Antarctica Creates False Balance UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
TWCobra Flat earth Debunk-change in apparent altitude of clouds as seen from airliner Flat Earth 2
Mick West An Easy Experiment to Debunk the Flat Earth by Observing the Size of the Sun Flat Earth 55
passionfly1 Lets finally debunk Nico and Marco Kaschuba (video hoaxers) People Debunked 0
Svartbjørn The Solar System.. To Scale (just for fun, nothing to debunk here) General Discussion 0
Mick West What to do about the Flat Earthers? Debunk, or ignore? Flat Earth 238
Critical Thinker Why we debunk and who do we reach. Practical Debunking 2
C MH370: Help me debunk this General Discussion 21
TemplarJLS Some depopulation quotes to debunk? Quotes Debunked 16
Henk001 High altitude clouds don't have a cooling effect Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Stevan Gvozdenovic Let's debunk my (very simple) perpetuum mobile Science and Pseudoscience 57
M Debunk: The horizon never falling as proof of flat Earth theory Flat Earth 29
WeedWhacker Let's imagine the actual area of the sky, above.... Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Dan Wilson PopSci article claiming to debunk ten GMO myths Health and Quackery 10
Vindog Debunk this [Planes at different altitude and different contrails over France] Contrails and Chemtrails 43
Related Articles

Related Articles