Object caught on thermal scope

Nick E

This video shows an unknown object that is captured by a “UFO hunter” who claims to frequently see them at his property in Texas:
Source: https://youtu.be/FjBZNdYlYu8

The unusual behavior starts a little after five minutes into the video. The object appears to be moving very radically, bouncing around quickly. It reminds me of favors description of the infamous Tic Tac where he said it was “bouncing around like a ping-pong ball.”

The person who filmed it claims it is the original unedited video, although YouTube‘s compression has done it no favors. He was using an ATI thermal scope.

It reminds me of a bit of trash tossed about in the wind. But I am guessing some amount of the movement is jiggly-camera.

Bumblebee filmed by a fantasist? From the cloud patterns behind, you can see that the jiggling is not all due to the shaky camerawork, but it flies an erratic pattern that looks like an insect.

This video shows an unknown object that is captured by a “UFO hunter” who claims to frequently see them at his property in Texas:
The person who filmed it claims it is the original unedited video, although YouTube‘s compression has done it no favors. He was using an ATI thermal scope.

Definitely not the original, the compression artifacts of, for example, the seconds digit of the time stamp are so terrible it's almost certainly been rescaled and recompressed at extra-shitty quality.

Everything seems to be "real fast", the concept of "very near, and highly zoomed in" doesn't appear to be in his universe of discourse. Perhaps he needs to watch Father Ted ("these are small, but those are far away")? It's clearly the flitting of a flying critter, but a stabilised version would be nice to help support that.

Back