New Video Highlights Chemtrails Extremism

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
Published on Dec 28, 2013

This video was created to inform people of the fear and anger that the chemtrails hoax has caused which has resulted in many otherwise ordinary people advocating violence. That situation is unacceptable and needs to end. The leadership of the movement are in a position to stop this if they inform their people that they are seeing ordinary passenger planes making contrails. They have been made aware of this and are being irresponsible by not admitting that fact and misleading their followers into a false belief.

Previous work:

I placed this on my major Thread on GLP . . .

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1481413/pg249

Since 2009 I have been studying all sides of the Chemtrail issue and have published many, many Threads and Polls on this issue . . . I have always stated that what people are seeing is an increase in normal contrails that are very explainable based on technological advances in engine efficiencies and higher and more frequent high altitude flights . . . Please take the time to view the videos below . . .
The videos below were created to inform people of the fear and anger that the Chemtrail Conspiracy Movement has caused. Some people unfortunately have advocated violence. This IMO is unacceptable. The leadership of the movement need to tell their readers that they are seeing ordinary passenger and military aircraft making contrails.
Chemtrails Extremism II
[youtube]
[youtube]

Content from External Source

Last edited:
They have been made aware of this and are being irresponsible by not admitting that fact and misleading their followers into a false belief.

I just came across this quote by Voltaire. It seems relevant here.

Truly, whoever is able to make you absurd is able to make you unjust. If the God-given understanding of your mind does not resist a demand to believe what is impossible, then you will not resist a demand to do wrong to that God-given sense of justice in your heart.
Content from External Source
A more common translation is : "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities".

Back