'Mr Peanut' balloon UFO in Canada

DavidB66

There may be a relevant thread for this already, but on a quick search for keywords I couldn't find one, and the story has some amusement value.

While searching the online news for something completely different, I came across this news report about a UFO sighting in Mississauga, Canada:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/tec...an-inflatable-peanut/ar-AAOoCpr?ocid=msedgntp

The 'sighting' got widespread exposure on YouTube and social media, but according to local residents who got a better look at the 'UFO', it was in fact a balloon mascot for a brand called Mr Peanut.

“He’s got his top hat, his monocle, his cane, so stand down. No aliens in Mississauga.”

Not to be confused with the US Navy's 'Acorn'.

JMartJr

This is allegedly a photo of the Mr. Peanut hot air balloon from the same flight. I am not sure I can make out Mr. Peanut in the original UFO video, but if this was in fact flying around in the area at the time, I'm comfortable with saying "case closed."1631631490791.jpg

I will resist the temptation to make some joke about "UFO nuts," because I am a serious person.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
A Jet pack man? Balloon? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Mick West Explained: UFO Filmed With Telescope [Loon Balloon] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West Balloon-like UFO Photo from The Debrief UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 26
B Odd, shiny rectangular object over Montréal's suburbs (Drone?/Balloon?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West "UFO" Sighting over Downtown San Diego Freeway [DARPA Balloon] UFOs and Aliens 4
Marin B Stratospheric Balloon? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Mick West "Golden Orb" Daytime Reflective Sphere UFOs in Photos UFOs and Aliens 42
Mick West UFOs Filmed from Moving Helicopters and Planes. Not So Fast! UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 8
Snake Plisken Dark irregular shaped object drifting in the sky [Castle Mylar Party Balloon] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 52
Mick West "GO FAST" Footage from Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy. Bird? Balloon? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 442
Mick West Explained: Photo of "UFO" Used in Connection with Nimitz Incident [Balloon] UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 8
Mick West Explained: "Satellite" crashing attached to a balloon [Google's Project Loon] Flat Earth 0
T FE balloon video curvature analysis using Blender Flat Earth 4
Chew Google Earth file of weather balloon launch sites Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Mick West White Dot UFO [Balloon] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
Mick West Debunked: Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky (Weather Balloon) Ghosts, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Des O High School Kids launch Weather Balloon Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Curt Collins UFO: Contrail over Canada? Jackhead, Manitoba UFOs and Aliens 32
Jay Reynolds Jihadists On Trial In Canada Mention "Chemtrails" As Motivation Contrails and Chemtrails 9
CaptainBeefheart Claim: Fake CPR at Ottawa Shooting Proves Hoax Conspiracy Theories 17
Redwood Debunked: Google photos show Ottawa Parliament bullet holes are fake Conspiracy Theories 115
Mick West Debunking False Flags about Canadian Parliament and War Memorial Shootings in Ottawa Conspiracy Theories 21
MikeC Ground level contrails in freezing US/Canada? Contrails and Chemtrails 4
SabreSaint Debunked: Strange Sounds In Terrace, BC, Canada August 29th Ghosts, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Related Articles

Related Articles