MH17 Malaysian 777 Carrying 295 People Shot Down Over Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people here seem to be claiming it wasnt the same plane that went missing but cant prove it wasnt 100%.

This is mistaken. I've pointed out why, just above.

Did you know that besides the electronics, there are hundreds, even thousands of other components, each with their own serial numbers, that when installed are "paired" (in hundreds of pages of documentation) with the main ship's S/N?

Any mis-matches would be discovered, again by maintenance personnel. It is far more complex than some people seem to realize.

What is your objective in giving me that link? I have never once said all the deaths were faked or any were. Please dont think I did or insinuate it. I dont think that. I merely thing it is an interesting and possible theory.

Anyway I was polite and asked a question. No need to attack me or argue with me.

I dont think I am crazy for not believing the mainstream media or western governments.

So you go about not being "hyped" and "distance" yourself by coming onto a forum and infer this is world domination on the part of Obama and western civilization..
Do you think that people like Obama are not used in plans of geopolitical domination? Read "The Grand Chessboard." It would really serve you well. It was authored by Carter’s National Security Advisor, who had more interaction with the Soviets than any of the rest of them. He really knows this region very very well. And he's a cold operator. Methodical and cold.

This is not a politics discussion forum. It's a forum for checking evidence. If you want to discuss politics, or promote particular interpretations of worlds events, then go elsewhere.

This is mistaken. I've pointed out why, just above.

Did you know that besides the electronics, there are hundreds, even thousands of other components, each with their own serial numbers, that when installed are "paired" (in hundreds of pages of documentation) with the main ship's S/N?

Any mis-matches would be discovered, again by maintenance personnel. It is far more complex than some people seem to realize.

Dude you are obviously knowledgeable for this subject but as unlikely as it may be it is not impossible. That is all I am saying. So people are not crazy for thinking it may be. Plus the west and maybe Russia too have done false flags before. Lets change subject.

Do you think that people like Obama are not used in plans of geopolitical domination? You should read "The Grand Chessboard." It would really serve you well. It was authored by Carter’s National Security Advisor. He really knows this region very very well. And he's a cold operator. Methodical and cold.
He graduated from Harvard in 1953 and served as the National Security Advisor under Jimmy Carter during the Cold War. I would say the geopolitical environment has changed quite a bit since those days, and his perception of the world stemmed from his life experiences and knowledge leading up to the book he wrote...

This is not a politics discussion forum. It's a forum for checking evidence. If you want to discuss politics, or promote particular interpretations of worlds events, then go elsewhere.
Then we shouldn't be asking "why" it happened but only how. I didn't ask why. Numerous others did. Us not liking the answer or perhaps not liking some of the answers, is beyond my ability to do anything about. But I certainly will cease to assist in answering "why" lest I be banned :p

If I was breaking the rules or not I will be more careful what I say. Sorry.

Cant this ACARS be hacked theoretically?

No. Simply, no. Oh, and I forgot to mention the Flight Recorders. These are autonomous. Means they have no radio up- or down-link capability.

I read that in all there are perhaps a dozen in total on the B-777....the two "Main" ones most people already know about, and several others that just record smaller amounts of specific data. In the engines, in other electronic sections, etc. These are typically called QARs, or Quick Access Recorders, and of course do not have two-way radio communication, although some will down-link via VHF or SatCom.

Others, just ports to plug into to download info.

All of these devices, too, are specific to the airframe.

What is your objective in giving me that link? I have never once said all the deaths were faked or any were. Please dont think I did or insinuate it. I dont think that. I merely thing it is an interesting and possible theory.

Anyway I was polite and asked a question. No need to attack me or argue with me.

I dont think I am crazy for not believing the mainstream media or western governments.

I'm not attacking you, but fake bodies means fake list, look for fake names on that list maybe you find some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back