Little help to debunk clouds with color

Ninjaaa

hey guys im new here! I try to debunk this but i cant find any post about clouds with strange colors. The article is in Greek but if you scroll down you can see the clouds with the colors. Please someone to give me link... i cant explain it :/

sry for my bad English.

And guy you are doing great job!!!

Rafterman

hey guys im new here! I try to debunk this but i cant find any post about clouds with strange colors. The article is in Greek but if you scroll down you can see the clouds with the colors. Please someone to give me link... i cant explain it :/

sry for my bad English.

And guy you are doing great job!!!

Here's a little information on how certain atmospheric conditions cause rainbow-like colors in clouds.

http://earthsky.org/earth/i-saw-a-cloud-with-rainbow-colors-what-causes-it

Bottom line: You might on occasion see a rainbow-like cloud. They are fairly rare. They’re caused by the presence of tiny ice crystals or water droplets in the air, which cause light to be diffracted or spread out.

But be prepared for chemtrail types to say "yeah, but the clouds I'm taking about are different".

lotek

I do know the 'carbon black' clouds pictured so often by CT posters are just contrails/clouds which fall bellow the line of illumination from the sun and are essentially casting a shadow thus appear dark. the bright red ones are a similar, but opposite thing where a red/orange sunset is projecting up onto the contrails from an angle bellow illuminating it bright red =]

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
M Bornong A little help identifying a flight? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
Mick West Explained: Head Of The Army Admits to "Little Green Men" [Covert Russian Agents] Conspiracy Theories 7
jaydeehess Why little to no analysis of steel from WTC7? 9/11 45
Patrick Gonzalez Need help explaining: NASA images of Earth from 2017 eclipse show different shadow sizes Flat Earth 3
S Need help to identify an object in the sea Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
Bunkmeister Need help with calculating vertical speed of ascending shadow at sunset Flat Earth 13
Mick West What You Can do to Help Promote Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
T Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed. Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Statistics Help Needed - Understanding the practical meaning of r values Practical Debunking 6
wonderland78 Help with a debate about curvature and distance calculations Flat Earth 30
ki_cz Help identifying odd flights Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
D Can you help with a picture? [Ballast Barrels] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Husband of chemmy Help me! Wife is Chemtrailing... Contrails and Chemtrails 69
C MH370: Help me debunk this General Discussion 21
derwoodii any help to prove or disprove this quote or claim Quotes Debunked 22
M Need help debunking a picture [Four Jets in Formation, Leaving Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 12
R Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors! Conspiracy Theories 8
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Leifer Help needed finding demolition video. 9/11 28
M Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mark Dobson Help identifying this object [Bolide / Meterorite] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
J Help I'm talking to an idiot. Conspiracy Theories 8
Charlie Primero Want a Global Criminal Enterprise? Google Can Help. General Discussion 0
Gunguy45 Help identifying odd clouds General Discussion 18
J Help with some information. Contrails and Chemtrails 2
N Debunked: Google Mail icon shows linkage to Freemasons Conspiracy Theories 4
chrono117 How to Debunk Flat Earth Without Relying on NASA or Photos Flat Earth 42
Rory Explained: How Mount Rainier helps demonstrate the shape of the globe Flat Earth 38
Rory Debunked: 120-mile shot of San Jacinto proves flat earth Flat Earth 39
George Tasker Using pin hole lenses to debunk CGI Rebuttals of Photos of Earth Curvature Flat Earth 7
Tom Binney Does my FE Debunk in this case make sense to you guys? Practical Debunking 23
derwoodii My eyes deceived me so I had to debunk myself Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
N How can I debunk the orbs in this photo? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 22
HoaxEye How to calculate the visible fraction of the Earth [e.g. 1972 Blue Marble, Apollo 17] Flat Earth 29
Mick West Fireproof Cabbage, Burning Snow, Flat Earth - Are Some Things too Silly to Debunk? Practical Debunking 7
Mick West Burying the Debunk: How Fake News about "Pyramids" in Antarctica Creates False Balance UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
TWCobra Flat earth Debunk-change in apparent altitude of clouds as seen from airliner Flat Earth 2
Mick West An Easy Experiment to Debunk the Flat Earth by Observing the Size of the Sun Flat Earth 55
passionfly1 Lets finally debunk Nico and Marco Kaschuba (video hoaxers) People Debunked 0
Svartbjørn The Solar System.. To Scale (just for fun, nothing to debunk here) General Discussion 0
Mick West What to do about the Flat Earthers? Debunk, or ignore? Flat Earth 238
Critical Thinker Why we debunk and who do we reach. Practical Debunking 2
TemplarJLS Can someone debunk this George Washington quote? Quotes Debunked 6
Related Articles

Related Articles