Little help to debunk clouds with color

Ninjaaa

hey guys im new here! I try to debunk this but i cant find any post about clouds with strange colors. The article is in Greek but if you scroll down you can see the clouds with the colors. Please someone to give me link... i cant explain it :/

sry for my bad English.

And guy you are doing great job!!!

hey guys im new here! I try to debunk this but i cant find any post about clouds with strange colors. The article is in Greek but if you scroll down you can see the clouds with the colors. Please someone to give me link... i cant explain it :/

sry for my bad English.

And guy you are doing great job!!!

Here's a little information on how certain atmospheric conditions cause rainbow-like colors in clouds.

http://earthsky.org/earth/i-saw-a-cloud-with-rainbow-colors-what-causes-it

Bottom line: You might on occasion see a rainbow-like cloud. They are fairly rare. They’re caused by the presence of tiny ice crystals or water droplets in the air, which cause light to be diffracted or spread out.

But be prepared for chemtrail types to say "yeah, but the clouds I'm taking about are different".

I do know the 'carbon black' clouds pictured so often by CT posters are just contrails/clouds which fall bellow the line of illumination from the sun and are essentially casting a shadow thus appear dark. the bright red ones are a similar, but opposite thing where a red/orange sunset is projecting up onto the contrails from an angle bellow illuminating it bright red =]

Back