Introducing The Real Charlie Veitch...

Spongebob

[h=1]** New ** Introducing The Real Charlie Veitch...[/h]
[video=youtube_share;dfh2QjzO1es]http://youtu.be/dfh2QjzO1es[/video]

This man has been making YouTube videos for quite some time with a clear agenda - up until now this is...

From Veitches site: http://www.cveitch.org/

The myth is that Ian Tomlinson was an innocent bystander on his way home. The truth is he was there for the same reasons I was. To protest the G20. I will never forget the words “I’ve been fighting the Police all day”,

An explanation:

[video=youtube_share;M4meIEi3Gd8]http://youtu.be/M4meIEi3Gd8[/video]

His response:

http://www.cveitch.org/?p=1820

Statement: “Charlie Veitch PLANT – The Real Charlie Veitch”

Posted by: Charlie | Category: Blog | Date: 9th September, 2012 (10:58am)
You may have seen a couple of videos making the rounds recently of a BBC NEWS interview I did in the City of London in April 2009 following the G20 protests where Ian Tomlinson was pushed over and killed by the Metropolitan Police.

The video is presented now on YouTube as evidence of the “real” me, or as conclusive evidence that I am “government plant” or “agent”.

I know that most of you can shrug off the video of a chubby banker Veitch as merely evidence of how far people can change, or as an amusing historical footnote in the life of someone who used to sell investments in arms companies and mining corporations.

I am saddened that we do live in a world of anger. Much of it misdirected. Many people are always looking for a scandal, or a way in, a wound with which to allow further blood letting. I am just another person with an army of ghouls on a witch-hunt.

Seeing as I am dealing with paranoid and hateful people, I will be brief. My words will be construed by them as more evidence that I am the leader of MI6′s COINTELPRO and that I am a deep plant in the activist world. So, fuck them. Fuck them and their desire to hurt me.
Let me explain: Ian Tomlinson was there to protest. He was drunk, his eyes were blurred, he had a maniacal look in his eyes and I was one of the last few people he spoke to before he died. I have always acknowledged that the violence meted out to him was over the top and did result in his death.

BUT WHAT I CANNOT STAND BY IS HOW THE ACTIVIST WORLD USES MYTHS AND PROPAGANDA THE SAME WAY THE ELITES DO.

The myth is that Ian Tomlinson was an innocent bystander on his way home. The truth is he was there for the same reasons I was. To protest the G20. I will never forget the words “I’ve been fighting the Police all day”, that Tomlinson uttered to me moments before he was to bait them one last time. I gave all my evidence to the IPCC and to James Corbett when he and I were still on speaking terms before the whole BBC 9/11 conspiracy trip. If anyone disputes this, go look up my Corbett interviews, and go do a Freedom of Information Request from the IPCC for my statement.

What I am sick of is a bunch of mediocre people chasing me and the ridiculous accusations of being a government agent.
I have worked tirelessly to the point of PTSD to bring hundreds of free films to millions of people around the world; I am constantly on the front-line at major demonstrations and news stories, often getting arrested and sometimes abused by law enforcement agents.
I know my actions reveal a startling cowardice in those who would accuse me: Where the fuck is your activism? Where the FUCK is your contribution to helping the world?

What we see a lot of the time in the haters that chase me is a vicious class-hatred. They accuse me of being “middle class” before the hate-shit flies at the fan – when in fact I am the son of a blue-collar sailor (the haters call him a rich oil baron) from the Scottish borders and a Brazilian woman from Rio. That I paid attention in school and read a lot of books and travelled the world to experience many cultures doesn’t make me “posh”. It makes me interested in the world. If you want to hate me for that, go ahead, revel in your small-minded misery.
It is a daily struggle because I am faced in my private inbox and on facebook with levels of hatred, much of it intelligently written and designed to hurt, so high that sometimes I feel like throwing this fucking laptop against the wall and screaming “WHY DO I BOTHER?” and hoping the nukes come down on this festering pustulence that is humanity.

But then…..I remember…..these are my enemies, and their job is to make me give up. They try so hard, with their multiple online accounts, their incessant attacks, their trawling the web to find things to hate me with……and the best they could come up with was “chubby banker Veitch describing what he saw on the ground with his own eyes”.

To everyone who supports what I do, I thank you and hug each and every one of you closely. If it wasn’t for you guys I would have given up a long time ago. You bless me with your kind words and your smiles when we meet in the street. You remind me why I do what I do; we are one big family.

To the haters. To those who out of madness, or private profit from nefarious groups (Daemonlinks - youtube user who posted this latest round of hate video – is seen on my recent EDL video commenting much support for the neo-fascist organisation), I will simply say: Thank you for reminding me how far we have to go as a species. Thank you for the deep analysis into how FUCKED UP some people are.

Charles Veitch
Content from External Source

That`s why I posted the link to this full, and rather embarrassing wriggle.

Pretty, preteeey, (Larry David) hard for Veitch to explain this away when he is entirely incorrect about the playful shove in question.

I don`t really care personally about police violence or the dead drunk on his way home - I am pleased that this tit Veitch has been exposed for what he is...

My 9/11 jokes have been removed? Darned shame... ;)

Back