Introducing The Real Charlie Veitch...

Spongebob

[h=1]** New ** Introducing The Real Charlie Veitch...[/h]
[video=youtube_share;dfh2QjzO1es]http://youtu.be/dfh2QjzO1es[/video]

This man has been making YouTube videos for quite some time with a clear agenda - up until now this is...

From Veitches site: http://www.cveitch.org/

The myth is that Ian Tomlinson was an innocent bystander on his way home. The truth is he was there for the same reasons I was. To protest the G20. I will never forget the words “I’ve been fighting the Police all day”,
An explanation:

[video=youtube_share;M4meIEi3Gd8]http://youtu.be/M4meIEi3Gd8[/video]

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
His response:

http://www.cveitch.org/?p=1820

Spongebob

That`s why I posted the link to this full, and rather embarrassing wriggle.

Pretty, preteeey, (Larry David) hard for Veitch to explain this away when he is entirely incorrect about the playful shove in question.

I don`t really care personally about police violence or the dead drunk on his way home - I am pleased that this tit Veitch has been exposed for what he is...

My 9/11 jokes have been removed? Darned shame... ;)

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Jesse3959 Being seen from space - methods to demonstrate that sats are real and provide live video? Flat Earth 6
Mick West Are the Navy UFOs "Real," or just in the Low Information Zone? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 31
Stefan Leahu How atmospheric tunelling and refraction really look like in real life. Flat Earth 0
Stefan Leahu A real-life 2D curvature analogy and a few thoughts regarding scale Flat Earth 2
Mick West How to test if Satellites are real Flat Earth 2
derwoodii Claim Melania Trump has a double, will the real 1st lady please stand up Conspiracy Theories 11
Mick West How to Prove Satellite Images are Real - Ground Truth Flat Earth 16
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Sandor Szekely Lake Balaton Laser experiment to determine the curvature of the Earth, if any. Flat Earth 1027
Jonathan Evans "The Real Venus" Shimmering circle of light Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 20
Georgie G Debunked: SpaceX Rocket Crash Landing Anomalies General Discussion 21
MikeC Aircraft weight and balance in the real world Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Trailspotter Fake photo with real looking EXIF Data Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
Leifer Erin Brokovich does not believe in chemtrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 64
MikeC Ukraine has no real borders? General Discussion 51
Joe Latoya Ammons - A Real Life Demonic Possession? General Discussion 91
scombrid Is any crisis real? Yes, even the mall attacks in Kenya were fake. Conspiracy Theories 6
Cairenn Fake on line journals with Real names Practical Debunking 0
dan theman Gallbladder Flush Real or Fake Health and Quackery 13
Alchemist Real Life Wolverine? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
S Is the Saphonian bladeless wind turbine for real or a scam? Science and Pseudoscience 40
FreiZeitGeist FB: Airline Pilots Who Believe that Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 28
Mick West Real Names Site Feedback & News 30
sunyatajon If Chemtrails were real, they would affect the perpetrators Contrails and Chemtrails 24
JRBids Real Photo? Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Queue Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (Ukraine Serial Killers), Real? or Internet Hoax? General Discussion 12
TheCorruptOnes Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 18
George B When is some concept Real, a Conspiracy or Fantasy? Conspiracy Theories 48
George B Solar Maximum Doom. Hype or real? HAARP 17
Juror No. 8 Obama kills Osama: What if real reporters were allowed White House press passes? General Discussion 0
U INDENIABLE PROOF chemtrails is real Contrails and Chemtrails 66
Farganne Anyone care to apply REAL science to explain THIS? Part II Science and Pseudoscience 6
Farganne Anyone care to apply REAL science to explain THIS? Science and Pseudoscience 16
Bunkerbuster I think chemtrails are real breaking news Contrails and Chemtrails 234
PCWilliams Video: Are Chemtrails Real? Contrails and Chemtrails 13
firepilot Any real degree for Ilya Sandra Perlingieri? Contrails and Chemtrails 19
Mick West David Icke: The moon is not real. UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 44
Steve Funk Debunked: French President Hollande: “Illuminati Behind The Paris Attacks” ['illuminés' = 'crazies'] Conspiracy Theories 23
Mick West Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Theories - Ignore or Address? Conspiracy Theories 255
gerrycan Charlie Thornton discussing a plane possibly hitting the WTC 9/11 61
Soulfly Interview with Charlie Veitch Escaping The Rabbit Hole 29
jvnk08 Charlie Veitch, former prominent 9/11 truther Escaping The Rabbit Hole 5
J Charlie Veitch - 9/11 Change Of Mind 9/11 1
Related Articles

Related Articles