I'm going to to interview Lue Elizondo - What should I ask him?

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be interviewing Luis Elizondo on March 11th. I'll be asking him about AATIP, the three videos, TTSA, the UAP task force, and the impending report.

Any specific questions people want answers to?

I really, really want to see you and him talk through the 'Go Fast' video, for a few reasons. The analysis presented on the TTSA page is mathematically trivially proven wrong using some really basic maths with the data provided on the overlay on the video. There's no complicated specs of ATFLIR needed, no interpretation of glare effects etc no matter of opinion. Given the failure by them to analyse even the simplest facts about this video why should we not be wary of what they have to say about other videos?

Ideally you'd both watch the video and you'd ask for his opinion on what we are seeing and why it is unusual or strange. If he maintains the original line of of a low / fast object then work through the data and maths with him. I kind of expect him to mea culpa on it though.

this is optional of course, but i've always been curious why he picked those 3 videos. and only those 3. are those 3 the only "good" evidence he saw at AATIP? and were those 3 the best evidence or just the ones he thought he could get released.

AATIP has been described as a “small” earmarked pet project of Senator Harry Reid with heavy involvement from government contractor Robert Bigelo. I would like to know how involved the intelligence agency (ie Elizondo) was in identifying the reported anomalous objects in the UAP reports that AATIP received. Or was AATIP more of a documenting program, like a library collection reminiscent of project blue book?

More specifically, I would like to know... Did AATIP rule out a “Palladium project” type explanation when reviewing the 3 navy videos (perpetrated by either a foreign or domestic intelligence agency. A foreign agency might be gauging US radar capabilities, while a US agency (possibly compartmentalized from AATIP) might have been testing our military or running this operation as a way to trick suspected foreign monitoring of US Navy workups).

Project Palladium was a 1960s CIA project designed to fool Soviet radars based in Cuba. This operation involved a clandestine submarine, balloon bourne radar reflectors, and jamming tactics that had Cuban jet fighters chasing around “ghost” radar images. The CIA did this to gauge Soviet radar capabilities so they could plan the stealth requirements of future aircraft.

I know you have focused on the videos, but the pilot’s descriptions of interacting with the “objects” in the videos bare a striking resemblance to project Palladium, albeit a more advanced version.

Last edited:
What was the exact nature of AATIP? Was it a handful of hobbyists at a desk waiting for crumbs from above? Wasn't the budget something like $20 million over five years, not really a crazy amount in the big picture of things.

I hadn't paid much attention to TTSA's FLIR1 (Nimitz) analysis, but if anything it's worse than the GOFAST one.
https://thevault.tothestarsacademy.com/2004-nimitz-flir1-video (https://archive.is/PeiGK)
Article:
With the chain-of-custody documentation, FLIR1 shows credible evidence of a flying vehicle that demonstrates characteristics unlike anything we know, understand, or can duplicate. The video along with eye-witness accounts by US navy professionals have allowed us to conclude the following characteristics about the UAP:

• Hovering without a propulsion exhaust plume.

• Extreme maneuverability and startling changes in acceleration.

• Attaining hypersonic velocities, typically referring to speeds over Mach 5 (five times faster than the speed of sound), without an indication of a sonic boom.

The video shows none of these things, so maybe we can discuss that.

did you possess any physical evidence, where did it come from? Also like nick pope was this his main job, Or was it tacked onto something else he was doing there? After that long working on the project if there was no conclusions, could the conclusion be that there was nothing much to it? Respect to him for coming to do it though !

AATIP has been described as a “small”earmarked pet project of Senator Harry Reid with heavy involvement from government contractor Robert Bigelo. I would like to know how involved the intelligence agency (ie Elizondo) was in identifying the strange objects in the UAP reports AATIP received. Or was it more of a documenting program, like a library reminiscent of project blue book?

More specifically, I would like to know if AATIP ruled out Palladium project type explanations when reviewing the 3 navy videos (either from foreign or domestic intelligence agencies).

Project Palladium was a 1960s CIA project designed to fool Soviet radars based in Cuba. This operation involved a clandestine submarine, balloon bourne radar reflectors, and jamming tactics that had Cuban jet fighters chasing around “ghost” radar images. The CIA did this to gage the radar capabilities of the Soviets in order create the stealth requirements of future aircraft.

I know you have focused on the videos, but the pilot’s descriptions of interacting with the “objects” involved with the videos bare a striking resemblance to project Palladium, albeit a more advanced version.
I would also like to add that I think you have correctly identified the object in the “go fast” video as a balloon.

One of the pilots (Lieutenant Graves) involved with the “go fast” video has come forward describing a near miss with a “cube inside a clear sphere.” This description struck me as very, very strange at first. Then I read about balloon radar reflectors used in spoofing techniques...

I would like to hear Elizondo’s reaction to this radar reflector explanation specifically for the “go fast” video.

Thank you Mick!

Last edited:
1) Elizondo submitted a video request form to the Navy for the Gofast, Gimbal and Tic Tac videos. I want to know why the description said UAV(ie drone) and Balloon footage.

2) I also want to know who was running AATIP before Elizondo took over, because I' vaguely remember in the early days , that Elizondo said someone else ran it before him.

3) On reddit , people have posted a recent interview with Elizondo where the interviewer asks him if he has seen an alien. Elizondo gives a vague answer, something like "I have see a lot of strange things"

People have interpreted this as Elizondo confirming that he saw an alien.

So, ask him directly again if he has seen an alien.

Upstream, there have been some good suggestions on questions focusing on Go Fast. I'd just like to reinforce the thought that, of the three vids, it may be the one most worth spending time on. The other two do not demonstrate anything unusual being done by the targets, though if you are inclined to see something mysterious there they are vague enough that you can do so -- they remain out on the edge of the Low Information Zone. But Go Fast, with its associated hard numbers readable in the video, allows for moderately simple (very simple to those whose math skills exceed my own!) proofs of the object's speed, size, altitude, etc. to show that not only is there no proof that it is doing anything unusual, but good proof that it is not. Given the availability of the numbers, it is less vulnerable to "well it does not look that way to me" arguments, which are usually pretty fruitless. (All that said on the assumption that clearer versions of the other two have not surfaced since last I looked, with similarly mathematically-manipulable and useful information readable.)

Other than that, I guess just tell him we said "Hey."

1. I think I heard at one point that he used to work on those weird remote viewing projects. I'd like to know a little more about his history before AATIP
  2. Why would it possibly be a good idea to hide the existence of something like advanced technologies from the American people that could dramatically improve their lives? This security clearance excuse is getting a little old.
  3. "If UFOs weren't 'real' and you had no proof of them, what would a government operation to cover up military projects or to convince adversarial nations to waste money on researching myths look like? Would we perhaps be worried about losing our carrier dominance in the seas if our economy is in a downward trend while China's is not and they are actively building more shipyards?"

1. I think I heard at one point that he used to work on those weird remote viewing projects. I'd like to know a little more about his history before AATIP
  2. Why would it possibly be a good idea to hide the existence of something like advanced technologies from the American people that could dramatically improve their lives? This security clearance excuse is getting a little old.
  3. "If UFOs weren't 'real' and you had no proof of them, what would a government operation to cover up military projects or to convince adversarial nations to waste money on researching myths look like? Would we perhaps be worried about losing our carrier dominance in the seas if our economy is in a downward trend while China's is not and they are actively building more shipyards?"
Further to this, was there much involvement with other people in UFO circles like Eric Davis, Leslie Keen, Hal Puthoff etc.

I’m curious why in his request to release the three videos, he used the term balloon?

Who nicknamed the three videos?

Why is the Gimbal video known as “Gimbal” if the camera recording it is supposedly not gimbal-ing?

Why is the Go Fast video named Go Fast, when it can be deduced that the object in it is not really going fast?

Who edited the videos for their release? I’m not implying they were modified, but rather who picked them out and cut them down to bite sized clips?

Were these videos popular in the intelligence community?

Why were these three videos selected for release? Are there anymore?

Who determined an object to be labeled “unidentified” in his official government community? And can he elaborate on that process?

Why does he believe the videos are depicting anomalous activity?

Has he seen more video evidence besides the three popular pentagon videos of UAP?

Has he seen any other evidence of non-human developed technologies or non-humans activity/ existence at all?

Thank you Mick.

Last edited:
I would also like to see questions along the lines of AATIP’s formation as a group.

I have concerns about Senator Harry Reid’s involvement and persistence for this project. Reid’s connection to his constituent Robert Bigelow, a well known, wealthy, paranormal enthusiast is concerning to me. A skeptical person might view this whole project as a rich guy getting the government to legitimize his own paranormal investigations, sort of playing in to what some people might describe as Bigelow’s paranormal tendencies.

I’m not sure what questions to ask about it, but I’m sure you could work something up Mick.

I would like to know more about Elizondo’s perspective about these connections and if he would understand why a member of the public would see these connections as suspicious.

Thank you Mick.

Thanks everyone, I've been deluged with questions, and I've only got an hour to ask them in (I'll try to for more time if he's available) so I'm unlikely to get to everything.

Thanks everyone, I've been deluged with questions, and I've only got an hour to ask them in (I'll try to for more time if he's available) so I'm unlikely to get to everything.
do the short quick answer questions first, then save analysis disagreements till the end and he'll maybe be motivated to talk longer as he will want to point out all your "errors" :)

i'm also curious if he saw and what he thinks about the Chilean ufo thing. pilots and professionals making a mistake or misjudgment and how this relates to some cases he worked on or released to the press.

Back