Identified: Art Bell's "UFO" Aluminum Louvered Sheets - Heat Exchanger Fins

Vent vs radiator.jpg

"Arts Parts" refers to a collection of objects that were supposedly anonymously sent to Art Bell.
https://web.archive.org/web/20010614020521/http://www.artbell.com/roscrash.html
bild1-1.jpg

The "vent" material is very interesting:
bild4-11.jpg

That's a much more specific look. Very similar to air-conditioning vents, but on a dollhouse scale.

UPDATE Dec 12 2019 - The following is a summary of the identification from the thread below.

It's almost 100% certain this is a sheet of louvered fins for a heat exchanger (like a radiator or air conditioner).

Here's a VERY good match.

Source: http://www.daiwaracinglabo.com/about/

Note the exact same pattern of alternating direction blocks of 10 louvers, with long vertical grooves between the louvers where they are bent into an S-shape.

Here's another example showing the alternating directions of the louver pitches.
https://www.intechopen.com/books/he...e-study-of-heat-exchangers-with-louvered-fins
View attachment 38972

And another, showing the normal zigzag structure of the fins, with some fins partially flattened.
View attachment 38971
https://www.dewitts.com/blogs/news/what-is-serpentine-fin
Well done @deirdre, who first found this connection.

Last edited:

Comments

someone’s tenacity finally pays off
I was just trying to cover up the holes in my dollhouse floor.

but what cracks me up, is that TTSA built this fancy expensive company with a lot of bigwig guys who are going to reverse engineer alien space flight technology, and they don't even know what a car radiator looks like. :)

me thinks they have a rather big learning curve to overcome.

but what cracks me up, is that TTSA built this fancy expensive company with a lot of bigwig guys who are going to reverse engineer alien space flight technology, and they don't even know what a car radiator looks like.
I think this speaks to the importance of crowdsourcing. As I wrote here:
https://skepticalinquirer.org/newsletter/curated_crowdsourcing_in_ufo_investigations/

the thickness was 0.157 mm (average of 3 measurements) on the edge (i.e. not over slits). The thickness over the slits was 0.304 mm
is this a typo? is it possible the vent height is only .3 mm? would we be able to see .3mm? I ask because the "How it's made" video says the sheet the louvres are made of is only 1.5mm thick. so i'm wondering if art made a typo, or am I. 1 and a half mm is written as 1.5mm right?

is this a typo? is it possible the vent height is only .3 mm? would we be able to see .3mm? I ask because the "How it's made" video says the sheet the louvres are made of is only 1.5mm thick. so i'm wondering if art made a typo, or am I. 1 and a half mm is written as 1.5mm right?
Yes you can see 0.3mm, for reference aluminium foil is generally between 0.015mm and 0.024mm thick.

1.5mm seems a bit on the thick side for radiators, that's about as thick as most of the coins in my pocket. 0.15mm to 0.3mm would probably be the right sort of ballpark for the louvred metal sheets.

1.5 mm sound right for a structural supporting strip, or a tube, but the louvered fin itself is going to be more like 0.15mm. You can probably see the end of similar fins on the outside of your AC.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West UFO Billboard in Montana Uses Photo of Identified Flying Object UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
Trailblazer Identified: linear clouds seen from Virgin Australia flight ['morning glory'] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Identified: "Mystery Plane" Circling Over Denver, IRON99 [E-6B Mercury TACAMO] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
Trailblazer 2012 Western Australia "meteor" identified? (contrail) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Trailblazer Identified: Chemtrails Project UK's "chemtrail plane" (Air France A340) Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Stevan Gvozdenovic Claim: MH370 contrails have been identified Flight MH370 5
TEEJ Identified: UFO over Scotland, 2015. [Venus] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 27
Mick West Identified: 'Alien' sea creature with 100 arms UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
KC-10FE Identified: Wing with Three Gold Nozzles [D-ADLR Gulfstream G550 - German Research Plane ] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Mick West Identified: Bent Contrail near Seattle [Private Jet at 41,000 ft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Wiggles Measuring the radius of Earth using Long Range Observations (LROs) Flat Earth 0
Wiggles Refraction Variations Over Water to Bell Island Flat Earth 27
Mick West Very Fast Soda Cans Hitting Things - Work in Progress Practical Debunking 12
Mick West Debunked: AE911Truth's Analysis of Slag Residue from WTC Debris 9/11 20
PepeLapiu Melting Aluminum in "Open" Fires, Like in the World Trade Center on 9/11 9/11 19
vaccine papers Aluminum in rainwater, normal levels shown in FLorida 1983 Contrails and Chemtrails 1
cmnit Ulrike Lohmann on aircraft exhausts chemicals Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Why "Chemtrail" Tests on the Ground Find Metals That Don't Occur Naturally Contrails and Chemtrails 14
WhiteTiger Do factories produce aluminum to the air? Contrails and Chemtrails 16
MikeG Aluminum in Hepatitis B Vaccine Health and Quackery 21
G ASTER satellite data of Aluminum on the surface of the Earth Contrails and Chemtrails 13
M Aluminium concentrations Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Mick West Mick West Interview for "Overcast" documentary by Dedal Films Contrails and Chemtrails 97
GrandVizor Aluminium value in rainwater Contrails and Chemtrails 43
MikeG Aluminum in the United States, Prevalence in Soil and Water Contrails and Chemtrails 21
cmnit Electrical conductivity of atmosphere before/after "spraying" Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Mick West Aluminum, Barium, and Strontium in Fireworks Contrails and Chemtrails 71
Jason Aluminum-Water Explosions Theory of Collapse, Christian Simensen 9/11 19
Steve Funk Aluminum Extractor Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Bunk: Hygroscopic Aluminum Oxide Cloud Seeding: Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Gaikokujin Cloud Seeding, Geoengineering, Detecting nano-aluminum? Contrails and Chemtrails 15
deejay aluminum in the soil? Contrails and Chemtrails 3
AluminumTheory Aluminum Theory's Debunking Tips. Practical Debunking 1
MikeC "Natural News" and aluminum falling from the sky...... Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Boston peer reviewed research on aluminum content of rainwater required Contrails and Chemtrails 79
FreiZeitGeist New Video-Series on YouTube: "Chemtrails DEBUNKED - Aluminum Edition" Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Normal and Toxic Levels of Aluminum in Blood Serum Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Debunked: "Aluminum greater than 400 ppm is a problem for most growing plants." Quotes Debunked 0
Mick West Debunked: Monsanto's Aluminum Resistant GMOs and Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 193
Mick West Debunked: "Rainwater Samples From Alachua County Florida Test Positive for Aluminum" Contrails and Chemtrails 51
Jay Reynolds Anthony Hilder's AIRCRAP advertising Aluminum Oxide as a 'Natural Cellular Defense' Contrails and Chemtrails 47
Jay Reynolds The Watchtower's Incredible Crusade Against Aluminum Health and Quackery 2
Jay Reynolds Hawaii Soil Aluminum, Barium Strontium, Manganese, and Varium tests Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Mick West Chemical Composition of Rain and Snow - Aluminum, Barium, etc. Contrails and Chemtrails 33
C Debunked: Shasta Snow and Water Aluminum Tests. Contrails and Chemtrails 109
Related Articles

Related Articles