I-Team: The Army's secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans

Status
Not open for further replies.

axi0matic

Hi everyone, I've been lurking around this board for quite a while and finally decided to make an account and start contributing. I'm not sure if this article has been posted yet, but I found it pretty interesting and it seems to fit into the 'chemtrail' matter. With that being said, I don't tend to give any merit to 99% of the claims made by most of those creating countless youtube videos or incoherent, rambling blog posts about some sort of inherently evil agenda involving routine use of aircraft to expose the public to toxic chemicals. However, I thought this was worth posting simply for the sake of discussion.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/33...s-secret-Cold-War-experiments-on-St-Louisans-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
KC-10FE "Team Chemtrail" & Chemtrail Pilots Anonymous Satirical Facebook Group Contrails and Chemtrails 22
Agent K Serpentine flight pattern over Los Angeles Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 18
MikeG Explained: EU Army Deployed to Paris Conspiracy Theories 1
Mick West Explained: Head Of The Army Admits to "Little Green Men" [Covert Russian Agents] Conspiracy Theories 7
Spectrar Ghost Claim: Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America Conspiracy Theories 0
M Claim: MH17 was shot down by separatists using BUK stolen from Ukraine army Flight MH17 32
MikeC Russia's troll army? General Discussion 111
Lode Debunked: Fake City / "US Army Trains for Martial Law In US." General Discussion 168
Belfrey Debunked: Retired Army General Al Cuppett People Debunked 15
Charlie Primero Army Air-Sprayed Poor Americans in Texas and St. Louis Contrails and Chemtrails 45
P Claim: Admiral Byrd's "secret diary" proves hollow earth Flat Earth 6
Mick West United States Secret Service #BigRedDetail is about Santa Election 2020 3
Mick West Explained: Unburned trees next to burned down structures as evidence of secret "energy weapons" Wildfires 122
Mick West Explained: Trump's Secret Service Agent's "Fake Hands" [Hands Ready Position] General Discussion 5
MikeG Claim: Secret Navy Electromagnetic Warfare Training Conspiracy Theories 0
WavedRhyme The MOD admits spraying the UK public between 1940 and 1979 in secret trials Contrails and Chemtrails 56
BlueCollarCritic Feds Have Secret Room at AT&T To Illegally Intercept Your Private Communications Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West Debunked: Obama's Reptilian Secret Service Spotted at AIPAC UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 11
BlueCollarCritic Debunked - Texas Public Educations Secret CSCOPE Curriculum Conspiracy Theories 17
Mick West America's Most Secret Structures (Chemtrails, HAARP) Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Mick West The Secret Space Program Conspiracy Theories 0
Related Articles

Related Articles