How many people actually believe in 'chemtrails'?

tryblinking

Senior Member.
After reading the lengthy (and thoroughly typical) exchange in the 'Case Orange' thread, I was disheartened. I felt certain that we were fighting a loosing battle against the rest of the world who seem united in their disregard for logic, reason and the Scientific Method.

Then I remembered, it's not the rest of the world who believes this hoax, just a select few with web access, free time, unchecked paranoia and the tendency towards literal vocality about their beliefs. That always cheers me up.

There's a great page on ContrailScience about this, but I wondered if anyone has any more accurate methods for assessing just how many people have fallen into this hoax, and if possible how those numbers have changed over the years.

Also, If anyone wants to discuss the chemtrail hoax with believers 'in the wild', there's a chatroom here.
Then again, there's so few people who even know about this meme, let alone believe it, there's probably no one there.

It think it had almost died off, until Youtube came along, giving all of a venue to post fuzzy videos of contrails

Back