How many people actually believe in 'chemtrails'?

tryblinking

Senior Member.
After reading the lengthy (and thoroughly typical) exchange in the 'Case Orange' thread, I was disheartened. I felt certain that we were fighting a loosing battle against the rest of the world who seem united in their disregard for logic, reason and the Scientific Method.

Then I remembered, it's not the rest of the world who believes this hoax, just a select few with web access, free time, unchecked paranoia and the tendency towards literal vocality about their beliefs. That always cheers me up.

There's a great page on ContrailScience about this, but I wondered if anyone has any more accurate methods for assessing just how many people have fallen into this hoax, and if possible how those numbers have changed over the years.

tryblinking

Senior Member.
Also, If anyone wants to discuss the chemtrail hoax with believers 'in the wild', there's a chatroom here.
Then again, there's so few people who even know about this meme, let alone believe it, there's probably no one there.

firepilot

Senior Member.
It think it had almost died off, until Youtube came along, giving all of a venue to post fuzzy videos of contrails

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Explained: The "Many Faces" of Patrick Crusius, the El Paso Shooter Conspiracy Theories 22
Dan Wilson Debunked: Dr. Daniel Niedes: Too Many Vaccines Health and Quackery 1
Dick Holman How many people follow multiple conspiracy theories? Practical Debunking 12
skephu Horizon Air Dash 8 making many circles from Seattle Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Santa's sidekick Chemtrails, NWO, and UFOs: How many believers do these CTs have? General Discussion 72
Mick West Debunked: "There are many ways to make the death rate increase." - Robert McNamara Quotes Debunked 0
Rafterman Why are there so many CTs surrounding the Battle of Fallujah? Conspiracy Theories 11
Tazmanian How many explosions Boston Marathon Bombings 22
BombDr Chemtrail logistics: How many NWO black-ops people are required? Contrails and Chemtrails 19
BombDr How many Conspirators would be required to carry out 9/11 via controlled demolition? 9/11 46
BlueCollarCritic Sandy Hook - Just How Many Conincidences & Unexplained Behaivor Are OK? Sandy Hook 6
Mick West Debunked: "The U.S. and many NATO countries are spraying in order to save the planet" Quotes Debunked 9
Z.W. Wolf "Drone" Photo over Colorado - Actually a Boeing 737 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Was the Steel Border Wall Prototype actually "Sawed Through?" Current Events 3
Mick West Have You Actually READ the NIST Report on Building 7? 9/11 12
Trailblazer Debunked: CNN reported "psyop" re London Bridge attack [actually "SIOC"] Current Events 0
Mick West New permalink format (actually permanent) Site Feedback & News 2
J So I know this isn't actually Nibiru, but what actually is it? [Probably Mars] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 18
Z.W. Wolf Debunked - Photo of Hitler and Henry Ford Together [actually Wilhelm Frick] General Discussion 3
Balance Taurus Molecular Cloud Generator - actually an oil field firefighter Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Debunked: Photo claiming to be Iraqi Chemical WMDs in Syria [Photo is actually in Utah] General Discussion 11
Mick West Debunked: Container of Weapons Destined for Refugees In Europe [Actually for Libyan Fighters] General Discussion 0
Mick West Debunked: Proof that MH-17 is MH-370? [MH-17 actually did have a covered window] Flight MH17 11
Mick West Debunked: "Partly Cloudy" 1990/2014 Photo Comparison [Actually 2011/2012] Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West Debunked: High Bypass Turbofans do not make Contrails [actually they make more] Contrails and Chemtrails 150
Oxymoron How much of the Smoke Around WTC7 actually from WTC7? 9/11 20
MikeC Video that does actually support hypothesis with evidence Contrails and Chemtrails 1
MikeC Debunked: NASA Scientist Admitting 'Chemtrails' for decades (actually Sounding Rockets) Contrails and Chemtrails 17
Kevin45345 Climate change deniers: NASA report verifies carbon dioxide actually cools atmosphere General Discussion 2
lee h oswald WTC: Architects and Engineers, what percentage actually disagree with NIST? 9/11 9
T Is it less rational to believe in several conspiracy theories than only one? Conspiracy Theories 31
Mick West TFTRH #30 - Tom: 9/11 - Why We Believe and Change Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 9
Steve Funk Does Guy McPherson believe in chemtrails? [No] Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Leifer Erin Brokovich does not believe in chemtrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 64
Leifer What to do when family members believe in bunk ? General Discussion 273
Pete Tar Debunking just makes people believe the bunk - 'motivated reason' Practical Debunking 67
Mick West Greek Survey suggest 1 in 3 Greeks believe they are being sprayed Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Jimbo 12 of the Weirder Things Americans Still Believe Conspiracy Theories 31
Leifer Citizen Journalism...what to believe ? General Discussion 0
Mat Reasons to believe in Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 9
FreiZeitGeist FB: Airline Pilots Who Believe that Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 28
F4Jock Why do people believe? General Discussion 83
Dan Wilson Why do people believe conspiracies? General Discussion 86
Mick West Do you believe in any paranormal or supernatural abilities? General Discussion 106
George B Poll . . .What makes people who believe in the Chemtrail conspiracy tick. . ?. . Choo Contrails and Chemtrails 76
George B I am a Chemtrail Advocate . . . I believe there is an Aerosol Injection Program Contrails and Chemtrails 1316
Mick West Debunked: "A conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists" (Hoover) Quotes Debunked 116
Pogopoint99 Does Rosalind Peterson believe in chemtrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 17
Steve Andrews How I came to believe and disbelieve in chemtrails Escaping The Rabbit Hole 6
Steve Andrews Chemtrails and other conspiracy theories I don't believe Conspiracy Theories 3
Related Articles

Related Articles