How Changing Weather Conditions Make Contrails Show Up

cloudspotter

Senior Member.
On a recent walk in the hills my day started like thisDSC_0717.JPG

The relative humidity chart from InstantWeatherMaps.com shows around 50% RH at 300mb. The red dot is my approximate location.

9.png

By the end of my walk the skies looked like this

DSC_0725.JPG

The relative humidity chart from InstantWeatherMaps.com shows greater than 90% RH at 300mb.

3.png

derwoodii

Senior Member.
i been waiting to show this in other threads i will see if can show it here

https://www.metabunk.org/posts/217572/

But to my frustration SQ297 seem not to follow the same flight path each day and can travel over head 1000 clicks north of me or as today just beyond my sight yet for a few days over 2 weeks it went right over head

sq297today.PNG

derwoodii

Senior Member.
well it took sometime for the atmosphere conditions and flight SQ297 to go over my head but today it all came together..

well will ya look at that out my window 6/2/18 at 615 am today SQ297 almost right over head & no trails

thumbnail_WP_20180206_001.jpg

chugging along nicely 37000FL I still wonder why/how the same flight can go 1000 clicks to my north yet still aim at fuel efficiently at Christchurch,,, ? upper jet stream winds im suspecting
sq2976feb.PNG

because its too dang dry at 35000
rh6feb.PNG

Trailblazer

Staff member
It is a false colour plot of backscatter (colour scale) against time (X axis) and vertical range ( Y axis) as clouds/aerosols/contrails etc. advect (with the wind) over a Met Office lidar ( in this case for Eskdalemuir). The cloud base is marked in black and the colour is an indication of the amount of backscatter in (relatively) arbitary units, as in the case of these lidars, which operate in the IR, there is virtually no air backscatter to use as a reference value. The light blue, in this case, near the ground is aerosol backscatter in the boundary layer, and the rest is cloud/contrails of various sorts. The black dots higher up are probably contrails which pass through the laser beam in a relatively short time. I should add that the signal to noise decreases with height as 1/(range squared), so it runs out of steam higher up, although it can still see the denser clouds (but not aerosols).

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
skephu Changing Conspiracy Beliefs through Rationality and Ridiculing Practical Debunking 25
Mick West Debunked: "Blue Marble" Photos show a Changing Earth Flat Earth 40
Mick West Debunked: Paramagnetic Paint - Color Changing Cars [Hoax: After Effects Fake] Science and Pseudoscience 13
Mick West Changing server software Site Feedback & News 10
Mattnik "Unknown force changing cloud's shape" - form the front page of Reddit Contrails and Chemtrails 3
PCWilliams The Conspiracy is Changing? General Discussion 5
Jay Reynolds Moon shape is changing due to Japanese mining? Conspiracy Theories 19
Mick West 2018 Hurricane Season and Weather Control Conspiracies Current Events 16
Mick West Debunked: Hurricane Harvey, Project Stormfury, Conspiracy Theories Current Events 40
Mick West Explained: Cloud Seeding Weather Modification in Texas before Hurricane Harvey Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Hurricane Harvey. Cat 4. Major flooding. Conspiracy Theories. Current Events 10
Mick West Oroville Watershed Weather Forecast, Lake Level and Inflow Calculations Oroville Dam 194
Magic77 What is this Dark Mysterious Line in the Sky Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Why Were There Contrails Today, But Not Yesterday? It's the Weather! Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Tapir-mâché Curious-- how low can persistent contrails form? Contrails and Chemtrails 25
Trailblazer People Blaming Bad Weather on Side Effects of Technology Through History Contrails and Chemtrails 4
skephu Debunked: Massive US Senate Document On National And Global Weather Modification Contrails and Chemtrails 33
xtristarx Debunked: National Weather Service needs writers - on Craigslist General Discussion 28
mrfintoil Greenwood Crown Flash Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
D [NeedInfo]Persistent Contrails Picture Show Contrails and Chemtrails 2
ssfor27 How Dutchsinse makes his "HAARP ring" forecasts.... HAARP 14
freestone wilson freestone begins.... General Discussion 2
Buildy Is Windchill Bunk? General Discussion 12
ssfor27 Aircraft Caught "Spraying" over Key West Contrails and Chemtrails 8
MikeC Oregon's milky rain - evidence of weather warfare? Contrails and Chemtrails 6
J Is this weather modification or am I paranoid? Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Mick West Converting mb (pressure) to altitude, and sites where this is useful Contrails and Chemtrails 10
spiral Contrails and Weather, Hernando Island Contrails and Chemtrails 128
Chew Google Earth file of weather balloon launch sites Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
cmnit Former top NATO Italian General Fabio Mini Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Mick West History and Science of Weather Modification Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West Cloud Seeding (Weather Modification) on the Dick Van Dyke Show, 1965 Contrails and Chemtrails 47
David Alex Jones Video: Government Weather Manipulation Exposed Conspiracy Theories 129
Balance 7hrs weather timelapse in 90seconds General Discussion 0
ssfor27 Debunked: Texas Weather Modification HAARP 31
Mick West Debunked: RTE Weather mentions Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Qualiall Claim of Weather manipulation in WaPo article Contrails and Chemtrails 16
ralph Leo Weather Modification Inc - Are Their Flights Tracked? Contrails and Chemtrails 8
scombrid Debunked: Tornadoes created via MICROWAVES --- laboratory experiments performed on the Weather Chann HAARP 8
Lode Debunked: "California Combats Drought With Black-Ops Weather Control" Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Mick West Debunked: Completely Engineered Extremes In Weather (Temperature Probability Charts) Contrails and Chemtrails 16
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
subhumn Can facilities like HAARP be used to manipulate the weather? (No) HAARP 3
Jay Reynolds Interesting Intelligent Article on Cloud Seeding/Weather Modification Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Cairenn Washington Post Blog on weather conspiracies Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West Joe Rogan Questions Everything: Weaponizing Weather Contrails and Chemtrails 100
Mick West Debunked: CIA studying Geoengineering, Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare Contrails and Chemtrails 67
David Fraser Weather!!! What are chemtrails going to be accused of next? Contrails and Chemtrails 13
M Bornong Debunked: Remote “Electromagnetic Warfare” weather modification testing facility. HAARP 57
solrey Debunked: Radar anomalies and severe weather HAARP 42
Related Articles

Related Articles